[drama 2009] Again My Love / Hateful But Once Again 미워도 다시 &#5462

Guest huangsy

I know I'm bringing a major one up from the dead, but I recently came upon this drama and it's been drawing me in episode by episode. But just as luck would have it, this drama has become one of those where ONE episode is impossible to find across all mediums online, hence making it impossible to watch the other episodes.

Episode 8 is impossible to find anywhere. All existing links have died or have been taken down. Anyone know where I'd be able to watch or download Episode 8?

EDIT: Episode 10 seems to be another episode unavailable everywhere (Looking at MySoju, since all the Tudou links work, but Episode 8 and 10 are on MySpace, which the videos are unavailable). I saw that someone generously posted Rapidshare links on the previous page, but each download is INCREDIBLY slow, not to mention these are not subbed either.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Archived