[drama 2009] Again My Love / Hateful But Once Again 미워도 다시 &#5462

Guest huangsy

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mapikan

only 2 episodes so far and already i'm complaining.. i really really wish they didn't make everything so obvious. like him buying 2 identitical sets of jewelry for hye-jeong and the wife. i mean c'mon! if you were so powerful and such an icon in the country would you really have no discretion what so ever? and right there infront of the saleswoman to tell the secretary to send it to the mistress w/ a cake in toll when it comes in? hello? and the annoying paparazzi reporter being there just in time it's too convenient. blah. but hopefully the stellar acting will keep things going all the way til ep. 24.

i don't have time to do summaries since i'm too busy lately but i'll answer your question in the meantime. hope someone else can do some summaries.

the girl in the red car, soo jin. yes she's the daughter of main male character, mr. lee jeong-hoon. it's his daughter w/ the actress hye-jeong..

the anchor girl, yoonhee is pissed at minsoo and called him 'mama boy' for getting his mommy to scold her for the slapping that occurred in ep. 1, when he made sexual comments at her. then minsoo warns her her life as anchorwoman is about to end due to his family influence and she scolded him more for saying the reason she looks down at ppl like him is because he doesn't earn a penny of the money he's wasting. the yearbook picture was brought in by minsoo's friend to show their gang of friends that yoon-hee used to be ugly so she must have spent a lotta money fixing her looks.

the wife is not as devasted about the infidility. she figured he couldn't really live a couple of decades w/out a woman. (they are more like business partners w/ separate bedrooms and all) but she misunderstands something. she thinks his daughter is his mistress, and she's more shocked at how young she is.

anywas i posted the character names on the previous page if you need it.

Thank you so much. It makes more sense now to me. I will have to learn all these names.

omo! one interesting drama!

anyone can relate the drama to any of the previous drama shown already?

since I'll be watching this one in KBS WORLD, and I also hope that a subbing team or summaries would be made.

seeing dramaok here, well looks like I can understand the story much better.

Guest lucky_moon

omo! one interesting drama!

anyone can relate the drama to any of the previous drama shown already?

since I'll be watching this one in KBS WORLD, and I also hope that a subbing team or summaries would be made.

seeing dramaok here, well looks like I can understand the story much better.

As u said since it'll be air on KBS World hopefully some group will at least use KBS world & make soft sub..

As u said since it'll be air on KBS World hopefully some group will at least use KBS world & make soft sub..

I can record the show and post the translations, sorry I can't upload videos in any file sharing sites, same with YT.

not sure if any subbing team is interested... but, I'll try, like what we did in ECC. but not promising anything, okay?

just the translations.

Guest mapikan

Oh thank you for willing to give us summaries, translations.

I can try and make a subtitle file of some sort. Experimenting on learning how to do it, if you would want me to do that. Just let me know.

Guest lucky_moon

I can record the show and post the translations, sorry I can't upload videos in any file sharing sites, same with YT.

not sure if any subbing team is interested... but, I'll try, like what we did in ECC. but not promising anything, okay?

just the translations.

If u'll got the script then I can do the timing but I need also someone to help cuz doing 24 Eps by myself is kinda hard.. so if if there are volunteers who can help us with timing & even help u with providing the script we can do better.. if someone interest PM me.. :)

If u'll got the script then I can do the timing but I need also someone to help cuz doing 24 Eps by myself is kinda hard.. so if if there are volunteers who can help us with timing & even help u with providing the script we can do better.. if someone interest PM me.. :)

okay, but it would be better if we would also have another translator to help us, for some SPOTS and also as BACK-UP. ><

well, let's not finalize things out yet.. still waiting for something.

Guest lucky_moon

okay, but it would be better if we would also have another translator to help us, for some SPOTS and also as BACK-UP. ><

well, let's not finalize things out yet.. still waiting for something.

That's true indeed & as u said let's wait & see.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest redzone85

excellent, this drama i think i can look forward too. I am very familiar with all the cast, so i can trust this drama to be a good drama.

The ratings have started off well, so it is definately not a flop!

Guest baqinardo

@ translating..

count me in too..

i think i can help the Spot trans or editing.

But still yeah, dont expect to much coz i'm still bz with my studying.. :blush:

Btw, i watched ep.2.

agree with dramaok.

i dunno, somehow this drama just too obvious, n could i say too honest??

i'm afraid it'll get boring in the middle or at the end, coz 24 is too long.

they made good script n story for the 1st 2 episodes, but can they maintain all of that for the next 22 episodes?

all of the intense n the tense feeling while watching.. :sweatingbullets:

This drama reminds me "Women of the sun".

i cant pick a side. I feel like all of them is equal. No evil and no angel.

I hope the ending will be as good as "Women in the Sun" or even more..

Btw, seems like Min Soo already have feeling for Yoon Hee (what i see from bar (?) scenes).

and Myong In also starts to open her heart to Jeong Hoon.

Btw, i hate the papparazzi.. :crazy:

I think next ep the news will be released about JH and HJ :ph34r:

btw, cant wait to the next eps.

KBS2 really cheer my days from saturday to thrusday..

haha..

okay, I'm already finalizing things, so.. I've already contact the people who are interested, and if anyone is interested in EDITING, TIMING & SPOTTING, please PM me!

March 4 is the airing date of that in KBS WORLD. ><

Archived