The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

Guest kyandi

i just watched the first episode and all i could say is wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff xD

Same! I just watched the first episode today and my reaction was totally wtf o__O;

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aznbanana

^ you two must watch more then eps 1 to get it ;\. I went wtf at eps 1 too, but i actually laughed cuz it was so damn stupid. I mean, it was like watching one of my classmates try to make a video cuz it was so damn crappy. After a couple eps, you'll get it o_O. If not, then by god your missing a piece of art.

Guest madeinktown

everyone had that same reaction when watching the first episode. when i watched it, i was sorta like "how could people like this series at all?" and then i watched episode 2 and i was like "oh, now i see."

Guest HT2791

hah yeah i totally watched all 12 so far in 3 days... I'm addicted.

I like it cuz it's cute in a lolita cute way LOL

*i'm not perverted >.>*

so fun. So 14 eps, and there are hints of a second season i Hope?

haha

Guest madeinktown

i don't think they should make a second season. i liked how the real episode 14 ended. there's no reason to make another season. well, maybe...

Guest Aznbanana

hah yeah i totally watched all 12 so far in 3 days... I'm addicted.

I like it cuz it's cute in a lolita cute way LOL

*i'm not perverted >.>*

so fun. So 14 eps, and there are hints of a second season i Hope?

haha

THERE BETTER BE A SECOND SEASON #R#$%T$TY O_O lol

Haruhism won't die :rolleyes:

Ya, this show is so damn addicting >_> lol.

Don't worry >.> there is a pervert in all of us. Its only natural

Guest ;jenna

I LOVE this!! It's so hilarious! XD First episode I was like wtf, but it was actually hilarious. LOL the bad acting made it even better~ =D

Guest madeinktown

if you can get past that first episode, it's all good from there.

but if you go back and re-watch the first episode after understanding the story, it's just funny like mad.

Guest iloveren

aww i watched the first epi and was like wtf tooo and then didnt bother to dl the rest X___x.. well actually i dled epi 12 too because i was wondering why so many people were dling it hahaha i LOVE the songs that haruhi sang!

Guest Take Five

i was just wondering why the screen was all small in the first ep and why the animation seemed all blurry. but otherwise, i liked it a lot. kyon was at the top of his game and mikuru and tsuruya were great.

i have it, but i didn't watch it yet. i only skimmed through it.

i can't make any official comments, but my reactions were it only looks mediocre and a repetitive ecchi anime.

positive replies make me want to watch it now, so i will since summer has been here for a good time.

Guest Aznbanana

i was just wondering why the screen was all small in the first ep and why the animation seemed all blurry. but otherwise, i liked it a lot. kyon was at the top of his game and mikuru and tsuruya were great.

hmm, isn't that to represent a poorly done film by students? thats my impression of it anyways.

Gah, I was like all of you who thought the show sucked. I stopped at episode three, but since so many people said it was good, I decided to give it another try. The baseball episode locked me in. Seriously, this is a really good show and perhaps the best the current season of anime in Japan has to offer.

As far as a second season of Haruhi is concerned, I doubt it will happen. Judging from the quality of animation, it looks like that they spent a lot of money on this one season alone, meaning that the only way there'd be more Haruhi episodes is in the form of OAVs on the DVDs.

Is there really only fourteen episodes? I swear the series would go on for like twenty-four at the rate random wackiness is occurring.

Guest madeinktown

nope, only 14. but 14 is a random number for a season. most animes i've seen go to either 12, 13, 24 or 26. 14 is just so weird.

but iono about the best anime. i still like higurashi better.

Guest simpleandpink

:lol: Did anyone hear the FULL version of "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu"? Hilarious :D

"niiiiiiiiiii~~ MONKEY MAGIC TONIGHT!"

Archived