The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

Guest battousaixx

i'm still wondering what an esper is...aside from what they called summons in FF6 o_0

haha. someone that uses esp? or somethin

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fawse

^I love your avatar/banner. XD

I've only watched the first two episodes, but it's pretty awesome so far. This anime is based off of a novel right? Or are there multiple novels, & has anyone translated them?

Guest madeinktown

they shouldve translated it better instead of just putting espers.

*edit*

after seeing take five's sig for so long, i wanna change mine to suzumiya haruhi too.

too bad it's not as good...

Guest Take Five

^I love your avatar/banner. XD

I've only watched the first two episodes, but it's pretty awesome so far. This anime is based off of a novel right? Or are there multiple novels, & has anyone translated them?

thanks =)

there's 8 novels so far. people are in the process of translating them but they're not done yet, or even close for that matter. here's one link to it: http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index.ph...Suzumiya_Haruhi

Guest madeinktown

episode 6 of suzumiya haruhi will actually be episode 9

if you're like me, you'll put some extra labels in the filename to remind yourself later.

Guest Take Five

that was an interesting ending to ep 6...but i can't believe they're still gonna go out of order on next week's episode on a cliffhanger like that -__-

Guest fawse

Episode 6 is episode 9? Is that stated somewhere? This whole out of sequence thing is confusing. Ahh and thanks for the link to the novels Take Five.

Guest madeinktown

if you watch the previews, haruhi will always say what the episode really is while kyon will say what episode it is it order. for example, haruhi says it's episode 9, but kyon will correct her and tell her that it's really 6. thus, episode 6 is really 9.

Guest h2obubbli

i shee.

either way this anime cracks me up, so jokes!

Mikuru-chan is so kawaii lol

does the story-line lead up to when they film the 'movie'? (first episode)

Guest madeinktown

it should sooner or later. i think the movie was episode 6 or 7 in the REAL order. if not...then just enjoy SOS's special effects during the movie. that still cracks me up.

Guest madeinktown

the REAL order of the anime so far goes as follows:

2(01), 3(02), 5(03), 4(07) and then 6(09). i'm still not sure when 1 takes place still.

the number in the () is the episode numbers if it was in order.

Guest fawse

Ah. So that's what that was all about. Thanks for clearing that up. Btw, I like your banner, too, madeinktown. *Wants a Haruhi banner now*

Guest knockblock

Seen all the episodes out so far now. Wasn't sure what to expect of it but now I like it and it turned out better than I would imagine. An enjoyable show.

I agree with the OP and ED songs. They make you want to dace to them. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya CD is a top seller on Amazon.co.jp.

Another place I looked at... http://www.senakablog.com/archives/2006/04/2_31.html

must be selling a lot.

if you're like me, you'll put some extra labels in the filename to remind yourself later.

I can remember it fine.

i wonder if haruhi really wished for someone to die. that'd be...messed up.

Then I would wonder why she would.

Guest Take Five

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya CD is a top seller on Amazon.co.jp.

i believe there's some kind of movement by haruhi fans to get it to be a top seller. supposedly this was attempted for negima but failed.

Then I would wonder why she would.

i don't think she's quite that evil but ultimately everything she does or wills into happening is to cure her boredom. i'm not sure about what's going on in this case though.

Archived