The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knockblock

I don't know how to use that site properly.

i believe there's some kind of movement by haruhi fans to get it to be a top seller. supposedly this was attempted for negima but failed.

i don't think she's quite that evil but ultimately everything she does or wills into happening is to cure her boredom. i'm not sure about what's going on in this case though.

Both the CD and the graphic novel are selling well. I don't know how popular it is in Japan.

You're right about Haruhi because she sort of does have a wild sense of amusement. It couldn't be her though because when I looked her reaction was that she's shocked. That's my guess.

Guest Take Five

I don't know how to use that site properly.

rapidshare? you press the "free" button, wait for the timer to count down, enter the random 3 character code and the download should start.

Guest madeinktown

^ i thought it was sorta weird that they used fmp references. i was sorta like "wth...fmp?!"

but the episode was a little hard to follow when nagato talks -_-

Guest Take Five

yeah, i'm amazed how popular this is. just look at how many parodies there are of the ED dance sequence alone. it's even like number 2 on ANN's top 10 anime list already and it's only halfway through...

Guest knockblock

Its getting nearly perfect scores on animenfo. A lot of good reviews from fans in other places I went to as well. So its definately getting a lot of hype. Its been an entertaining anime so far. Even though the first episode had me going "uhh yeah" I didn't have a hard time getting into it.

Episode 7 was amusing but kinda weird. An internet with a cave cricket in it. That is wack. I don't want to go inside one like that.

Guest Take Five

i didn't notice this but even yuki was using a fmp reference...the lambda driver, to be precise =D

Guest madeinktown

oh, thats true...huh, how could i not notice?

it's true the first episode was weird, but if you go back to watch it again, it's very funny. and it tells you that yuki is an alien, mikiru is a time traveler and isuki is an esper. i never noticed they said those things until i watched it again. and mikuru's OP is funny like hell.

Guest simpleandpink

Man. I'm so obsessed with the OP song "Bouken Desho Desho" It's on like infinite replay >_>

Sometimes actually, this show gets too much for my mind to comprehend >_> Episode 1 was so funny. When I re-watched it, I just started laughing the whole time, as opposed to when I was just looking at the screen like, "?_? what just happened??"

I'm so stoked for the next episode x_x Can't wait to watch it. They left me on a cliffhanger and I swear I was going to die if I didn't find out what happened...

Guest Take Five

so what were itsuki and kyon referring to...that shadow haruhi saw? that black guy in the doorway?

and was everything planned by the espers? haruhi didn't will anything at all this time?

like most people, i'm also wondering about the significance of the hairy mole on kyon o.o

Guest simpleandpink

OMG. I have no detective skills at all. [realized after Episode 8] Well, at least it was light-hearted :)

But yeah, what's with the mole and the shadow ?_?

Archived