Guest Take Five

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knockblock

My grade for each episode:

All A's.

Episode One threw me off a bit, but after watching it over again, it was damn hilarious and understandable.

This show had one of the best artwork and animations created. The plot, itself, was enthralling and unique.

You're a true fan.

I'm with ya. Animation was really outstanding. Especially in episode 12 the art was good, really good. As for the plot, it's original. Haven't seen anything done like Haruhi before.

time to move on to kanon 2006. you can hear kyon in there too lol.

You mean the voice actor? I find his voice kinda boring at times.

When is the new Kanon out? I'll be interested to see if it improves over the old one.

Some girl was telling me that a 2nd season has been confirmed. I'd really like to see a reliable source state it though.

Various people on a few other forums I go to say the same thing and a couple show some source. But not enough for me to think they're legit. Just stuff stating possibilities.

Guest Take Five

^i'm sure everyone thought that after newtype released an issue with haruhi on the cover with the title "haruhi returns!" -_-

i have no idea when kanon comes out. at first i didn't really care for it since i think remakes are pointless but on the other hand, i haven't watched kanon yet so now i'm somewhat interested since i really liked Air.

http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=6369

wow...$160 only? o_0

Guest philmein

I mean, there shouldn't be any reason to not continue with a second season. There ARE 8 novels, and I think the anime dealt with the first three novels, no? Meh, who knows.

Holy shiet! I'm lovin' that figure! Looks like a resin kit. I think I'm going to wait for the PvC version.

Guest Take Five

^what's in it? i was thinking of getting it but i just got the newtype with her on the cover instead lol. i have a feeling i wouldn't really look at it all the much though...not that i can read my newtype and megami magazines, but at least i get cool extras with them. still, i'm starting to buy things just because haruhi is on them...this isn't good.

also, what's megami deluxe? o_0

Guest philmein

^what's in it? i was thinking of getting it but i just got the newtype with her on the cover instead lol. i have a feeling i wouldn't really look at it all the much though...not that i can read my newtype and megami magazines, but at least i get cool extras with them. still, i'm starting to buy things just because haruhi is on them...this isn't good.

also, what's megami deluxe? o_0

LMFAO!

Me too man, every magazine that even has a hint of Haruhi, I buy it.

Anyways, the fanbook is pretty much your oracle for all-things Haruhi. Lots of pictures (though most are from the magazines -but have better quality). detailed explanations of episodes (although I can't read most of the kanjis), and pretty much everything. Seriously dood, buy it. You will NOT regret it. It costed me 16.80 (18.28 w/ tax).

Guest IMAJynXed1

i finished it the other day, i really liked it...the animation was smooth, all the characters were likable, and the story made sense, even tho they showed it all out of order...

im watchigtn Fate/Stay Night right now but ima watch it again afterwards!

Guest tifachan

i finished it the other day, i really liked it...the animation was smooth, all the characters were likable, and the story made sense, even tho they showed it all out of order...

Yeaa. I loved it. :] So many mysteries! <3

And Kyon's so dumb...took him forever to realize it. Lolsz.

Guest IMAJynXed1

^wouldn't that make haruhi dumber since she didn't realize anything at all?

i think tifachan is refering to Kyon not getting that Haruhi likes him, not that Haruhi is the center of all...

yea does hint it everytime Kyon starts to oogle over Miruku...

Guest tifachan

Lolsz. It looked to me that Kyon was too busy obsessing over Mikuru, that he hardly ever noticed Haruhi. So Haruhi was jealous since she did choose him for the "new world". ^^''

• 2 months later...
Guest Take Five

forget the old mikuru figure, it's all about this one:

mikurubeamfigure.jpg

i still like bunny girl haruhi better but this is also nice(and probably more available):

haruhipreviewfig%20(1).jpg

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i finally watched the episodes but some were very confusing and some didn't left off where it was and it jumped from this this that!!!!

it's very goooood

Archived