The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

Ahh, spoiler... I already knew what game you were talking about...

References I caught:

- Haruhi's hand tapping

- Haruhi slamming the desk

- Koizumi bowing

- Haruhi's finger pointing and face close up

- Koizumi's head shaking

Now I wonder what it would have been like if I weren't told before... D:

Haruhi is kinda hot.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knockblock

I don't force it upon those who don't see the hype for this show or not too fond of it. Because I showed this to a couple people and they weren't too in to this. I can see why someone might not like it as I didn't care that much about some of the episodes (I can tell which ones if you want to know). Though I liked the things that are done in this anime so I give it the credit for what it deserves.

The songs that Haruhi was singing at the concert, I want to know the names because I want to download it. It was shown on the credits but I'm not sure what it's called and I haven't seen it since many hours ago.

Guest Take Five

ahh...sorry about that.

The songs that Haruhi was singing at the concert, I want to know the names because I want to download it. It was shown on the credits but I'm not sure what it's called and I haven't seen it since many hours ago.

first song is called "god knows". 2nd one is called "lost my music".

Guest simpleandpink

Good old gendou.com :phew:

Guest Take Five

ep 13 was quite insightful, albeit uneventful. i thought that closed space thing with the giant was gonna be a big deal but it really wasn't. anyway, i can't wait for next week's episode even though i'm gonna be really sad that it's gonna end. kyoto animation sucks for working on the kanon remake instead of more haruhi =/

Guest Take Five

yup, good ending. overall, this is definitely one of my top 10 series. i'm gonna miss it a lot. i just have to wait for the novels to be translated now, i guess =/

now that i think about it, they didn't explain shamisen or mikuru beam =/

Guest the scrapbook

i just started watching this anime today and like others i was turned off w/ the first ep but now it's getting really interesting xD mikuru reminds me a lot of inoue in bleach (my least fav character tho). overall this anime is really funny in a confusing way!

Guest madeinktown

yup, good ending. overall, this is definitely one of my top 10 series. i'm gonna miss it a lot. i just have to wait for the novels to be translated now, i guess =/

now that i think about it, they didn't explain shamisen or mikuru beam =/

the mikuru beam was just made up. i don't think there's anything special behind it. as for shamisen, i've been wondering what he was every since i started watching this anime.

but i still don't understand if haruhi and kyon had met earlier. i think that before haruhi recreated the world, she had met kyon and then brought him over to the world we see in the anime. if anyone knows anything behind their "first" meeting, please post.

Guest Take Five

the mikuru beam was just made up. i don't think there's anything special behind it. as for shamisen, i've been wondering what he was every since i started watching this anime.

but apparently, she was actually able to really do it at one point in the movie and yuki tackled her right? what was that about? i think i remember someone saying haruhi wished for mikuru to be able to do that and for shamisen to talk but i dunno.

Guest Raye

Definitely one of the best anime titles that have come out this year. I was very satisfied with the ending. Didn't really leave a lot of room for another season or a desire to see more episodes, as much as I really would like to see a mindless season full of antics featuring the SOS Brigade.

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

ah i just finished the series i need to rewatch it in chronological order now =_= they kissed puhehehehe

Guest madeinktown

there really doesn't seem to be a need for another season. i'm really satisfied with how it ended. or at least for the most part i am.

Guest srenity

Ahh, spoiler... I already knew what game you were talking about...

References I caught:

- Haruhi's hand tapping

- Haruhi slamming the desk

- Koizumi bowing

- Haruhi's finger pointing and face close up

- Koizumi's head shaking

Haruhi is kinda hot.

my friend sent me this youtube clip

after seeing this, i really want to see this anime :tears:

Guest madeinktown

the series is complete. 14 great episodes. if you want more, you could read the manga and the novel.

Archived