The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

Guest Aznbanana

O____O WOW

Adult Mikuru big big big big boobs FTW!!!!

The fight scene was so intense and amazing. O god, this eps is too good. *goes watch again.*

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madeinktown

definately a great episode. but older mikuru is definately better than teen mikuru. her voice isn't super high pitched.

Guest knockblock

Amazing, that was the shiznit.

Yay at the future Mikuru. I give her breast a star rating ^_^

Those reality warping powers or whatever are cool. Will we get to see more of them? Is Haruhi the creator of their existance? I'm trying to get something here.

Guest Take Five

^as in did she create the integration though entity that yuki belongs to? it's hard to say of course, but i think she did.

definately a great episode. but older mikuru is definately better than teen mikuru. her voice isn't super high pitched.

aw, that's one of the many reasons why i like mikuru-run so much lol.

Guest Aznbanana

Mikuru's voice is cute ;\ lol. Especially when Haruhi plans something devious with her. lol

When Adult Mikuru said "Please forget what i said" after showing Kyon her breasts like ^_^ GL lol. I doubt any straight male could forget that.

Guest knockblock

^as in did she create the integration though entity that yuki belongs to? it's hard to say of course, but i think she did.

That and all the timelines. So she IS god huh? Omnipotent? She really is that good. But shouldn't she be able to know everything?

Guest Take Five

^i guess like everyone in the show has said, she is unconscious of her own powers...maybe.

the adult mikuru boob mole confuses me cuz i thought it was always there. why wouldn't kyon know about it?

Guest knockblock

^i guess like everyone in the show has said, she is unconscious of her own powers...maybe.

If so then she can't have her wish instantly as she wants them to be correct? For someone who is supposed to be god like she doesn't show signs of being omniscient. If you see what I'm trying to get at or not.

the adult mikuru boob mole confuses me cuz i thought it was always there. why wouldn't kyon know about it?

Aside from the first episode I couldn't spot a mole on her breast. He didn't see that much of her skin besides the time when Mikuru was in the bunny suit or when Haruhi undresses her. I don't know how he doesn't know that she had it. Only until the future Mikuru appeared do we get notified of it. Not sure though.

Guest Aznbanana

Well...in the pics that Kyon kept in the comp, there is a picture where you can see her mole in the pic. She was wearing the maid costume lol.

Guest Take Five

i swear, these past 2 eps have made me like yuki more and more.

ep 11 was awesome stuff as usual. very gundam-like, if you're into that stuff.

Guest madeinktown

yuki is totally awesome

but i wanna know what happened after episode 4[chronologically]

don't tell me about the previews though. i dont' wanna know ahead of time.

Guest Aznbanana

I wanna see more Mikuru lol. ;\

Yuki is cool and all, but Mikuru is so cute and funny lol.

Then again, we might see the maid costume next eps..nice

Guest Aznbanana

^=D I saw omg >_O i wish i had that kind of festival in my school, WITH THAT KINDA GIRLS EH ;) ;) lol

The music is great too. Omg, did you guys notice those details with the band members running around in the background o_o. And the rain being th reason why there were so many people in the auditorium. All these details they put in is amazing. I never seen such a high quality anime so consistent like ever! This series is too great to pass up.

Guest madeinktown

for some reason, i really like tsuruya. i think it's just the way she talks, iono.

but the last two episodes will be 5 and 6 in order. so don't miss out or you'll regret it.

Guest Take Five

yes, tsuruya is so great in this ep. too bad she isn't part of the SOS dan =/

i loved the concert part...i wish beck looked this good(not that it's bad or anything). i've got the single on repeat and i'm even considering buying it o.o

the hard gay reference was great too.

edit: i forgot about the other best part: kyon's friend's reaction when he saw mikuru in the yakisoba cafe costume. KITAAAAAAAA!!!

Archived