The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

Guest knockblock

so what were itsuki and kyon referring to...that shadow haruhi saw? that black guy in the doorway?

and was everything planned by the espers? haruhi didn't will anything at all this time?

like most people, i'm also wondering about the significance of the hairy mole on kyon o.o

I wasn't quite sure who that dark figure was. Probably something Haruhi created. Now in my guess it looked like she had part to do in it but Koizumi was the one who planned it and did more in the act. He said that he wanted to keep her from getting strange ideas so he prepared the farce. And you know how Haruhi is.

This episode had weird camera angles. Especially the cave scene.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Take Five

^yes, that was quite the tease =P

lot of references in this ep too...like sherlock holmes(the ep aired on his birthday), possibly higurashi no naku koro ni, and even phoenix wright o_0

Guest knockblock

On the preview Haruhi said thanks to Kyon. Could that indicate that it was the last episode or something?

Guest Take Five

^yeah, they're airing the last ep next week(in terms of chronological order in the story, not the airing schedule).

Guest madeinktown

oo, interesting.

it's still a little weird to think we're already watching the ending w/o really watchin the rest of it.

maybe it's just me

Guest Take Five

what to say about this ep...it's very different from the other eps. some might like it, some won't. i guess i found it a little boring until the end. i guess like kyon said, you can't have supernatural things happening all the time. based on this ep, kyoto animation seems to be saving their budget for other episodes though, so i'm looking foward to it.

Guest madeinktown

what was with the one min scenes of nagoto just sitting there reading? omg, i was like "should i skip ahead? what if i miss something? but it's so boring! i guess i'll have to watch it to make sure i don't miss anything." nothing was missed...

but for an ending, it was alright. not especially good or especially bad, but alright.

Guest Aznbanana

k..I just watched a part of eps 00. And ummm o_o This story is wierd lol... Its like stupid yet funny at the same time. O god o_o iunno, its like crap yet its funny just cuz of the stupidity. So wierd.

Guest knockblock

This weeks episode had a lot of silence. Not that much happening. It was kind of a snoozer it makes me want to take a nap. That scene with Yuki reading her book and the radio was on could have made me go to sleep. The last few minutes with Kyon and Haruhi was cute though. That's the good thing I got out of this episode.

Episode 9 was pretty boring. Not much dialogue in this episode. It's like knockblock said,"a lot of silence". The only good part of the episode was the Kyon and Haruhi scene at the end. I can't believe they showed Yuki reading a book for like five minutes. <_<

Anyone else gets annoyed by Koizumi when he's always agreeing with Haruhi's ideas? Cuz I sure do.

Guest Take Five

Anyone else gets annoyed by Koizumi when he's always agreeing with Haruhi's ideas? Cuz I sure do.

eh, in the end they all do. except maybe yuki.

looking at her expression, i think haruhi just mocked all of us at the end.

Guest fawse

Yeah, episode 9 was kind of boring. So technically, that was the last episode? And there's only going to be 14 episodes in total? That makes me sad. o:

Guest knockblock

Annoyed with everyone agreeing with her? Then you must be annoyed by how everyone has to kiss Haruhi's richard simmons.

How was she mocking the viewer? I thought she was just sticking her tongue at Kyon.

Guest Take Five

^well in the shot, she's facing the screen at the same time. that's why it felt that way. i don't know if it was intentional or anything.

Annoyed with everyone agreeing with her? Then you must be annoyed by how everyone has to kiss Haruhi's richard simmons.

Well, I'm just annoyed by the way Koizumi praises her. That's all. The other characters don't really annoy me, though

Guest Take Five

ep 10 was...really awesome. probably my 2nd favorite episode after the baseball one. killer loli+yuki fight+adult mikuru FTW(although i still like child version a bit more) =D

Archived