The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

Guest philmein

lucky..I'm still waiting for mine..grhh.

I think I'm going to watch the show again for the third time; this time in chronological order. :D

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest philmein

I don't understand, that figure isn't suppose to come out until November...wtf

nvm, it's for pre-order lol. Gotcha.

Anyways, i got my damn august issue of megami today. The September one should arrive tomorrow.

Guest philmein

I got it from akadotretail.com, but it's sold out now, therefore, you must special order it which I'm doing for Comp H.

edit.

Akadotretail.com just released the Comp H's issue. Just ordered it. Wow, I'm getting poorer and poorer rofl.

Guest philmein

Just found out where that poster, rather A4 card, came from: the new October issue of Megami.

:D

heiseidemocracy.com for the review

Guest Take Five

damn you, megami. i want the Itou Noizi character book. is it just me, or are the posters getting more inappropriate lol.

Guest knockblock

My grades for each of the episodes.

Episode 1: D

Episode 2: B

Episode 3: B

Episode 4: C+

Episode 5: C

Episode 6: C

Episode 7: B

Episode 8: B-

Episode 9: C-

Episode 10: A

Episode 11: C

Episode 12: A

Episode 13: B+

Episode 14: A

Guest philmein

My grade for each episode:

All A's.

Episode One threw me off a bit, but after watching it over again, it was damn hilarious and understandable.

This show had one of the best artwork and animations created. The plot, itself, was enthralling and unique.

Guest Take Five

if i recall, the only ep i didn't care that much for was the real ending ep. the best ones i remember were ep 0, day of sagitarius, baseball match, culture fest, and the last ep.

oh yeah, i hate how the OP showed haruhi playing piano but she never did it in the series T_T

time to move on to kanon 2006. you can hear kyon in there too lol.

Guest philmein

if i recall, the only ep i didn't care that much for was the real ending ep. the best ones i remember were ep 0, day of sagitarius, baseball match, culture fest, and the last ep.

oh yeah, i hate how the OP showed haruhi playing piano but she never did it in the series T_T

time to move on to kanon 2006. you can hear kyon in there too lol.

Is the new Kanon being subbed as we speak? Or, not yet?

Archived