Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest karkaren88

besides

1. Love story in Harvard -- my top #1 must be kim rae won and kim tae hee ^ __ ^

2. My Girl

3. Goong

4. Attic cat

5. Which star are you from

I'd like to add one more:

6. All about eve (the first drama I got hooked to a nice couple pairing of Jdg and chae rim :D)

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fianaz

Stained Glass starring Lee Dong Gun.....bcoz arent they supposed to come back n dig their time capsule in 12 years ( if i'm not mistaken) time ?? They can make a twist n make the other guy is actually alive as well :P

Guest k3n4uri

Sweet Spy I wanted closure too. There are so many loose ends and I'd also like to see NSM and DO together again in a drama.

Goong We are aware that there is a part 2 of this series but I just hope that it is still the same cast. Goong will not be the same without YYH and JJH.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest tengteng

My girl

I just love Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae! Also I thought they resemble a bit of Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah...

My name is Kim Sam Soon

Hyun Bin and Sun Ah have great chemistry!

1. Love Story in Harvard (i love Kim rae won & Kim tae hee!--best couple!)

2. Sassy girl Chun Hyang

3. Save the last dance

4. Goong (its comin'....)

5. My girl

6. My name is Kim Samsoon

7. Lovers in Paris!

hmmmmm...this is kind of an interesting question. On the one hand I do want to see more of our favorite couples, but on the other I'd think it'd be pretty stupid creatively and artisticly to produce a second series b/c if you add more to an already closed drama that's just lame. Sorta like Dae Jang Geum, the ending was great and it would not make sense to make a second series.

However there are some exceptions I can think of:

Kim Sam Soon: the show was great on it's own, but the ending makes things totally possible for there to be a second season (but if they don't it's still fine! :D).

-theed's idea for plot: We all know that Sam Shik's mother hates Sam Soon. So if there was a second season, it'd start off with Sam Shik proposing to Sam Soon and then the drama will be about having his mother approve of them. Throw in some more drama if they try to get legal custody of Mi Soo (was that her name? eh something like that). I guess if there _had_ to be the required K-drama love quadrangle for this series, they could be introduced with a girl Sam Shik's mother set up for him, but unlike the other girls he shot away this one stuck to him like glue. And for Sam Soon, either Sam Shik's mother secretly sets up a man for her, or an old bf from france comes prancing to Korea to find our addictive Sam Soon. Or it could be that guy she kept trying to date but was foiled by Sam Shik. Like there could be something that could cause a rift between Sam Soon and Sam Shik before the wedding and enter that guy. If any k-drama were to have the potential to have a really good 2nd season, it'd definitely be Sam Soon, especially since Jung Ryeo Won and Daniel Henney can come back to see the wedding (even tho they pretty much establish that they couldn't stand each others' existences with that one phone call, but hey it's a thought) B)

Goong - Palace: Ok, so there is going to be a Goong 2. But the beans are out on the whole original cast coming back. And to be honest, while some people are willing to watch the second season I can't. The whole plot about there being a delivery boy being made into the next emperor and being a male version of Chae-gyung is just repetitive and ties into my whole thing about artistic suicide. Could this happen in real life? Maybe. Does it work on screen and on paper? Nope. And considering the ending and the shoddy job leading up to the second season, we DESERVE a second season with the original cast.

-theed's idea for plot: I'm not so sure that the obligatory 4-person love triangle can work with this drama just because it wouldn't make sense after all we've been through with Hyo-rin and Yul. Like that would be sucky writing since we know Shin and Chae-gyung (probably) has no other potential love interests and since we know they're honest with each other now and made out in ep 23 there's not much we can do in that department. But the show does have to be centered around Chae-gyung and Shin since that's what the show is all about. I'm just going to pretend that Hae-myung wasn't made queen, because she doesn't even exist in the manhwa (why they got rid of Chae-gyung's grandfather and gave Shin a sister I have no clue) and would like to see the drama be about Shin and Chae-gyung preparing to take the throne while going through the trials and tribulations of college. Maybe even spend a year abroad? (Hey they did overseas filming for Love story in Harvard, so it can happen). And considering just how goofy Chae-gyung is and how goofy she's starting to make Shin, this could make for one hilarious drama. And since we have to have angst thrown in, I still stand for Yul/Kang-hyun shippiness. I've obsessed about this couple to the point where I have their wedding planned out and new family pictures with Kang-hyun included all in my head xD. I mean, they could make it so that one of their new royal duties is to get Yul hitched, which if you ask me could add in some great comedy. I mean they could even tie in that insano girl from the manhwa and have her chase around Yul while competing with Kang-hyun. There also could be a part where they all fly to france to see Hyo-rin and Kang-in getting married. (btw I don't think Hyo-rin should be a major player since her arc is pretty much done). The show can end with a 6 years later dealie showing that they've all graduated from college and be at Shin and Chae-gyung's coronation (if that didn't already happen) or maybe the birth of their first child. (still loving the idea some fans brought up of Chae-gyung smacking Shin to death while she's going through labor).

Those pretty much are the only two I'd consider to have a full blown out sequel. Now with that being said, I did mention before that I would love seeing more of my favorite series. If it did happen, I'd only want it to happen in the form of a one-two hour special. Here are the dramas I'd like to see:

Dae Jang Geum - Jewel in the Palace: I actually don't want this to happen because I just feel this is the sort of drama you just don't add on to no matter what. But I can't deny the fact that I sinfully would like to see more of our Ji Jin Hee/Lee Young Ae action on screen.

-theed's idea for plot: Nothing special really. I've always just thought it'd be really cool for Jang-geum to be recalled to the palace by the dowager queen because the King somehow got sick. Or maybe this could take place years later and Yeun-seng's daughter is going to be married to an official or something and she gets sick. Haha I don't really know, but the ending always made me feel like Jang-geum and her family never saw their friend's again and I just want something to make me feel at ease. ^^;

Full House: the ending never made it clear whether or not they renewed their vows or if they decided to just live together. And I hated how Min-hyuk and Hae-won seemed like they'd never find love again. This is definitely not the drama to have a full blown out sequel, but I NEED this 2-hour special. BiKyo is my favorite couple :tears:

-theed's idea for plot: So I figure this could open with Young-jae and Ji-eun at a small church or something just so they can renew their vows. And then for the rest of the special Ji-eun could get pregnant or they could do something about her writing another script for a movie. And I would like for them to show that Min-hyuk and Hae-won had moved on with their lives and gotten new gf/bfs respecitively. Considering this is just a special I'm not expecting much in the way of a mind-blowing plot-line, but that doesn't mean I want something that's dull and boring that serves to only show us BiKyo. I'd like to see something fun and light-hearted that reveals the love those two have even after the ending.

My Girl: Yea, I know a lot of you would love to see 16+ more episodes of Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook action, but I just don't see a My Girl 2. The only option I see of a full sequel would be My Boy about Lee Junki and having Yoo-rin and Gong-chan be side characters.

-theed's idea for plot: so we know that Gong-chan and Yoo-rin are together. We know they live happily together afterwards while being chummy with Jung-woo and Sae-hyun, heck even "Hana" and Mong-ryong. But what does Yoo-rin do after all this? I mean she can't exactly be a con-artist anymore. Yea, she could be a tour guide again, but who knows if Gong-chan would let her keep doing that since in last couple of eps for My Girl, her dad made it sound like she wasn't getting paid much. She could be made a partner for Gong-chan with her language skills, and if given the reigns for Avenuel Hotel havoc can ensue. ....Ok I actually think that may be a sucky plot (I'm a sucky writer). But you know anything that's fun and light hearted just so we can experience Yoo-rin's wackyness again would be great. I dunno...maybe they can do something stupid like those two finding out that the whole 63-building emergency plan is real and they gotta save Korea. Haha I'm bad at this xD

Sweet 18: I looooooooooooooooooved this drama. Han Ji Hye and Lee Dong Gun were just so perfect together. And although the drama ended very sweetly I just couldn't help but ask for more.

-theed's idea for plot: ok, so we all know about Moon Ga Young's craziness. So I figure this special could revolve around Jung-sook planing Sun-ah's wedding to Hyuk-joon's(was that LDG's name in the show? i don't remember >_<) friend, but Moon Ga Young barges in on the middle of all this and screws everything over. And the only way that Jung-sook can figure out how to fix this is if she finds a guy for Ga Young, but not just any guy since Ga Young would just get bored, but a guy just a freakin crazy as she is. Enter My Girl parody with the guy being played by Lee Dong Wook :lol:

Delightful Girl Choon-hyang: Gawd I loved this drama. Before 'fantasy couple', before 'My Girl', there was Choon-hyang. Jae Hee + Han Chae Young was just pure gold. I'd give anything to see my Choon-hyang action again.

-theed's idea for plot: I loved the Chosun dynasty parodies. They were just so fun and unique compared to other things I've seen in other k-dramas. What I figure is they could do something to show how Chosun Choon-hyang conned Cho-sun Mong-ryong into having a baby and they would switch back and forth into the future and showing a much similar situation, except it'd be Mong-ryong conning Choon-hyang into getting pregnant. Y'know since we know how serious Choon-hyang is in the future, she might not be ready to have a baby. Also Mong-ryong could help from dear old daddy like he did with Choon-hyang's mom in one episode.

that's pretty much it from me. Man, it'd be pretty sweet if it actually happend ^_^ Oh and I noticed that some of you wanted a Misa 2, but how's that going to work, considering the ending...

hmmmmm...this is kind of an interesting question. On the one hand I do want to see more of our favorite couples, but on the other I'd think it'd be pretty stupid creatively and artisticly to produce a second series b/c if you add more to an already closed drama that's just lame. Sorta like Dae Jang Geum, the ending was great and it would not make sense to make a second series.

However there are some exceptions I can think of:

it's seem like you really like these drama huh/??? you even came up with the plot and everything for part 2... BTW.. i haven't My name is...something.. but my sister did.. she said it was ok.. don't know why alot of people like them.. i might check them out myself.. or is MY Girl.. ...

it's seem like you really like these drama huh/??? you even came up with the plot and everything for part 2... BTW.. i haven't My name is...something.. but my sister did.. she said it was ok.. don't know why alot of people like them.. i might check them out myself.. or is MY Girl.. ...

hehe I guess I seem a little obsessive eh? :sweatingbullets: Well I always tend to think about the "whatifs?" for anything. Books, movies, tv shows, etc. And I did love these dramas a lot so it's only natural for me to want more. As for the dramas you talked about, I mean one person can say they didn't like it much vs. the thousands who say they love it. But then again your sister may know more about your tastes than a whole lot of other people. A drama isn't meant for everyone, so in the end the only judge can be yourself. But with that, I say give My Girl/Kim Sam Soon a shot, you might be pleasantly surprised. Especially if romantic comedies are your thing.

Guest blissfully_me

wowo i must agree with everyone.

1. My name is kIm sam soon

-although it wouldn't have to be a full blown drama maybe a couple episodes like, a wedding or something, cause the ending was nice but it's like thats it!!! i wanted it all. the wedding and everything.

2. Goong 2

-only if the original cast i agree. i have this drama and the ending is left soo hanging, i didn't like it although is was sweet. if the cast is different then why do one. unless it was like about their kids or something.

3. Save the last dance.

-i wish they had ended this drama like in ep. 19 where they were happy and reconciled. that last 1-2 episodes (don't really remeber) where she got hit by the car and they were separated was just like throwing salt into the wound. i wished i had never watched the ending. although its nice they got to be together. i would like to see their wedding and it seems like the girl was going to be able to walk. like for kim sam soon. i wouldn't watch it if it was a full blown drama but if they did a special a couple of episodes just to give us that ending, we soo desired.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i would say goong, but news has it that the four leads from the previous one wont be in it anymore, so scratch that :(

i cant think of any drama right now that id want to have a part 2~ ever since meteor garden 2, im still afraid that the sequel might destroy the good foundation of the first one :lol:

Archived