Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest obbsaran

YES!!! I want to see badly this gorgeous couple --- Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee to be together again!!!!!!!! :w00t::P:D

also,

Which Star Are You From --- the Won-Won couple --- Kim Rae Won and Jung Ryeo Won !!! :lol:

YEA.. same here! esp Love story in Harvard

simply cannot get enuff of the best-looking, best chemistry couple onscreen!! ^.^^ I want to see their after-marrage life with their triplets ...

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cutiepad

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON...

my favourite comedy series!!! i need to see sam shik and sam soon get married and have babies!!!

GOONG.... my favourite romantic drama!!!! i need to see them get married and have a crisis and make up after all of that.. hehehe..

MY GIRL...

my favourite JUNKI!~! .. want to see a girl that is able to love him stubbornly till he loves her back!!!

Guest Contessa

Hmm... just My Girl. I really would like to see LDW and LDH together again!! I want to see them happy as a couple, being sweet and all that. There almost wasn't happy times of them together and enjoying each other's company in My Girl. It's almost always cutshort by something bad so it left me wanting more!

More My Girl, pretty please. :rolleyes:

Guest YEHJIN.

truthfully i wouldnt want a drama to have a part II .. cause imo it would kinda kill the magic of the first part, y'know?

the best drama that would flow easily into a part II would be my girl, i think.<3 or lovers in paris because the ending SUCKED LIKE MAD CRAZY.

of course i would lovelovelove to see ha ji won and jo in sung again in bali, but they're both technically dead so..... ahaha. ><;; in a lot of good dramas, the people are dead!! >o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pinkaddict

me too.i wanted Loving you to have a part 2...

more of Eugene n Park Yong ha and this time LDW has his own part of the story with pretty leading lady :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zhaodan

Seo Dong Yoh

My tutor friend - drama version

I like the idea alot... only if i had a million dollars... ill spend it on making a drama just for me (yeah... i like to dream) :D

MY GIRL DESERVES A SEQUAL - even though the ending was sweet, I wish it had more moments w/ YR and GC together rather than them being viewed as cousins...

MNIKSM.... actually anything w/ Hyun Bin and his funny character. He deserves more dramas!!!!!!! :lol:

letz see.... I was excited about Goong2 but when I was finished w/ Goong1, i was kinda relieved. The ending was bad but at least the drama is 24 episodes long, which is like an original + sequal. Anything longer would kill the drama.

and of course, all good dramas should hav a sequal. if ppl dont like it they can just stop watching them!!!!

Guest santa007

I LIKE TO SEE MORE.. HYUN BIN & SUN AH IN MNIKSS

...LEE DONG WOOK & DAE HAE IN MY GIRL

.... LEE DONG GUN & HYE JIN IN 18 YEARS OLD BRIDE

..... BAE YONG JUN & YOON AH IN HOTELIER

...... AHN JAE WOOK & HEE SUN IN SUNFLOWER( I THINK THEY SHOWED TOO LITTLE ROMANCE MOMENTS OF THIS COUPLE!)

...LEE DONG WOOK & DAE HAE IN MY GIRL

.... LEE DONG GUN & HYE JIN IN 18 YEARS OLD BRIDE

..... BAE YONG JUN & YOON AH IN HOTELIER

same here!! they are my favorite couples.. and btw one more additional CHAERIM AND JAN DONGGUN!!

anyway PART TWO's??

All About Eve

My Girl

Fantasy Couple

Archived