Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

BOF - only 'cause I was deprived of Seoul couple moments -.- 
Dream High 1.5 - the sequel wasn't even at par with its predecessor. I want 1.5 to include the original cast (KSH, Suzy) and for the writers to tell us what really happened in between the lengthy time jump.
so far that's all I can think of but I'm sure I'll be adding on to this list

actually i hate sequel of a drama, it would not good as season 1 tho :(but some of dramas that ended too fast so they skip so many important parts, or because the ending is like wtf for me
1. Nice Guy,
they - jump - the - story - too - far !even the ending is fine, but i'm just wtf they skipped the parts when MR's fell down on street.
2. Rooftop Prince,
i'm not find any annoying parts on this drama, but i'm craving for PH and YTY's (not LG) romance.
3. BIG
i do really love how this drama started, but the ending is annoy me. if they do have season 2, i hope the ending is better.

• 1 month later...
Guest andrea minjungditan

I think it should definitely be City Hunter. I WANT A SECOND SEASON! 

And I'd say Reply 1997 with that same cast (because Go Ara doesn't appeal to me in Reply 1994. It's just not the same) although I don't know what story line they'd go with since their HS careers up until present day were already covered.

• 3 weeks later...

You Are My Destiny is one of the first Korean dramas that ever I saw. One year later, I started listening to SNSD, and you wouldn't believe my eyes at the surprise of seeing Yoona in their live performances and music videos. YAMD, or Women of the Sun, another favorite.

• 6 months later...

Can We Love?? (Jtbc drama 2014)

why is so Hard to Make Wedding Scene between Director Oh Kyung soo and writer Yoon Jung Wan :o:o :O why? Why?

It is because the title "Can We love?' not 'Can We Married?' ckckck T.T

I Need season 2 soon...

Guest aixiangliu

For me, none lol. Whether I love the end or hate it or just doesn't care, the idea of a sequel doesn't appeal to me. I had a fun/bad ride, it ends and let's move on. Plus, most sequels ruined the characters, so better leave it as that.

• 3 months later...

Archived