Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest doozy

hmm...usually, it's hard to follow the original series' greatness with sequels.

anyways, i'd love to see kim sun ah and hyun bin, lee da hae and lee dong wook again.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misswa

Definitely MNIKSS & Goong (but I heard Season 2 for Goong's on the way? Hope so). I miss SamSoon & SamShik, I still watch MNIKSS once in a while and everytime's like the first time I've seen it :)

Guest hanamisg

Sweet Spy, be it drama or movie, we want an ending...there are too many loose ends and mysteries left unsolved....and happy ending pls!

Guest yg4lyfe

Which drama would you want to have a Part 2 or a sequel so that you can see you favorite on-screen couple again for another story of love. I know a lot would say "No, I don't want cause it will ruin such a perfect drama" but come on, there's got to be a drama that you just wished would have a part 2 because either the ending left you thinking :huh: "what could/would happen next" or you're just dying to see the cast act once again or maybe because you have the post-sydrome of that drama. Feel free to share your opinions. And if you may/can, please share what you want to happen or see in that sequel!!

Mine would be MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON. I want there to be a MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON 2. I loved the ending to death cause it was the perfect ending for a perfect drama. So realistic and true, no doubt about that. But KSS said at the end that that, SS mother still is against their marriage and they still fight a lot but they still love each other. I want to know if Samshik's mother would allow them to get married and I want to follow how would their love story be. And I want to see them fight and then gorgive each other(cause I can't stop laughing whenever they have another confrontation scnes). I want to see them get married and have children. and most of all I want to see SunBin to work together again andmaybe have HOTTER KISSES :wub:. And this is optional, but I would also like to see JRW and daniel Henney as part of the cast. I think it would be greatto have a MNIKSS part 2 cause I want to laugh and cry more with SamSoon and the other characters. :)

How can you not like SunBin..they're too cute....http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1588/mynameiskimsamsoon1073bf.jpg

Okay this is wat i exactly think ... no need fo anythin else!

Just pleze make the 2nd one!!!!!! imma die if they made it!!!

im wonder wat their lyfe wud be after the marriage ...

i wanna see Mz Sam Soon in weddin dress ... and anotha HOT kissin scene!! hehe

SunBin :w00t: they cud prolly be together in real lyfe :phew::rolleyes:

Guest incarnadine

I'm usually hesistant to watch sequels, usually because the original was better and it tends to ruin everything -- much less suggest sequels. But if I were to choose, it would definitely, without a doubt be MY GIRL :D Though I'm glad the director and the writers were careful not to overdo the love story, I would appreciate more sweet and romantic scenes between Gong Chan and Yoo Rin. But most of all, it would mean seeing more of Lee Dong Wook! :wub:

Guest kisekied

I'm usually hesistant to watch sequels, usually because the original was better and it tends to ruin everything -- much less suggest sequels. But if I were to choose, it would definitely, without a doubt be MY GIRL :D Though I'm glad the director and the writers were careful not to overdo the love story, I would appreciate more sweet and romantic scenes between Gong Chan and Yoo Rin. But most of all, it would mean seeing more of Lee Dong Wook! :wub:

I would have to agree with that. usually sequels doesnt turn out as good as the first. but then i would definately like to watch the happy couples more!

Anyways, if there were sequels.....MNIKSS ,yes, obviously My girl and the memories from 18 vs 29. It would be fun showing how they end up getting married and all. :P

Guest tengteng

1. My name is Kim Sam Soon

2. Save the last dance for me

3. Wonderful life

4. Full House

5. Autumn's Tale. (Though the main leads are both dead in the story...maybe put the 2 Songs together in another drama?I luv them!)

Guest guccigal

I'd like to have Bad Family part two with more focus on Kim Myung Min n Nam Sang Mi's life after marriage :D

All About Eve

Guest lualm

i would love to see delightful girl choonhyang to have a sequel...mainly because jae hee and han chae young were so good in the first part. a series as good as this one deserves another round ...

fortunately another fave and current obsession goong is gonna be having a part 2 next year, truly a treat for all the fans who love joo ji hoon and yoon eun hye.

Guest Yvonne

Not necessarily a part 2...but just another collaboration between them would be HEAVEN!

1) Choi Ji Woo & Kwon Sang Woo

2) Eugene & JiSung

3) MGY & KRW

Guest gracie102

mmm...

stairway to heaven (even not a sequel... it's ok... just please put them back together in a drama...) "will you move heaven and earth for the one you love?" that was the slogan of sth here in the philippines... just want to put it... :blush:

all about eve.

autumn in my heart

beautiful days (same characters please...) :P

i'm sorry i love you! gosh! this drama is beautiful...

spring day

my name is kim sam soon

:ph34r::tears::sweatingbullets::D:P

Archived