Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivemagic

[font=Verdana]Continued with more Part 2............

Wanted to see the following Part 2 dramas:

1. Summer Scent - I don't get the ending. What's going to happen when her heart does not beat like before?

2. Save the Last Dance for Me - Love their chemistry, but the ending was not enough for me

3. Full House - Again, love their chemistry, but the ending was not enough for me

4. Wonderful Life - They got back together, but what happen to Shin-bi. Is she fully recovered from the

illness she had or what? I don't understand and get the ending.

Guest karkaren88

WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM

LOVE STORY IN HARVARD

ALL ABOUT EVE

the first 2 in particular, cos both the couples gave me the feeling that they were so much like a couple in real life, made me want to see them more, their married life with kids, sumthing like this, would be very cute, very sweet.... <333

The won-won couple ^ _ ^

178ce9f0.jpg

459f4365.jpg138dbfd1.jpg

OMY~~~

definitely the beautiful, cutest, best chemistry Love Story in Harvard Couple ~~~~ :P:lol:

The Lovely Couple with their triplets in the drama ---- :wub:

lsih168a7tl.jpg

Guest lovewinter

For me, it will be "Sweet Spy" because hope to see more of Dennis on his relationship with Nam Sang Mi and also what will happen to those

bad guys. Feel that this drama not complete.

Guest lovewinter

For me, it will be "Sweet Spy" because hope to see more of Dennis on his relationship with Nam Sang Mi and also what will happen to those

Guest atreyu112

I agree with lovewinter.. i would want sweet spy 2 coz there were so many unanswered questions from sweet spy drama.. and i love love love to see more of dennis-sang mi relationship too.. they are sooo sweettt...

Guest jamieyn

Definitely My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Full House. Both love comedies deserve part 2. I'm over the moon when they announced Goong has part 2 and the original casts are back.

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Heaven's tree haha I want them to change it and make it so Lee wan really didn't die. and the doctors had a heart for him. and then future comes and Hana meets him unexpedectly. Sigh* if only =/ becus that is just sad grr I didnt want him to die!!

Guest carebears

]Goong and My Name is Kim Sam Soon! Love Hyun Bin and Joo Ji Hoon... :blush:

GOONG and My Name is Kim Sam Soon...just love Hyun Bin and Joo Ji Hoon a lot that's why! :blush:

GOONG and My Name is Kim Sam Soon...just love Hyun Bin and Joo Ji Hoon a lot that's why! :blush:

Guest yoonah

Stairway To Heaven. I wonder how Jung Soo is doing in Heaven...

Just Kidding! :lol: Though it wouldn't hurt seeing Sang Woo and Ji Woo together again. :)

Would definitely want to see Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae again. But in another drama, NOT a sequel to "My Girl". I am quite satisfied with the way "My Girl" ended; I'm afraid a sequel just might not live up to the standards set by the first one.

Summer Scent perhaps. Not that I want to see Son Ye Jin and Song Seung Hun again. But I want to see some closure in the relationship of Hae Won and Min Woo. And for this one, I am not afraid a sequel would ruin it.

I hope Goong 2 would be good, if not better, than the first.

Guest Mirae-chan

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON!!!!!!!

;______; was so sad when I saw the ending .. ;______; whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guest teeny

My Name is Kim Sam SOON~! oh gosh imagine them married with the kids^^ i would love to see a part two for this drama!

Guest x shinhwa lova x

now after thinking about it...

i want there to be a Peculiar Women Peculiar Man 2

i want to see SH and JN again with their baby having a wonderful and happy time together.

also i want to see the families more nice and respectful like the last 2-3 episodes have been.

so yeah...that's my opinion :]

Heaven's tree haha I want them to change it and make it so Lee wan really didn't die. and the doctors had a heart for him. and then future comes and Hana meets him unexpedectly. Sigh* if only =/ becus that is just sad grr I didnt want him to die!!

*sigh* thinking abt it just makes me wanna :tears:

Guest Ujin

save the last dance, its the most touching happy ending kdrama for me but i'd like to see eugene and jisung get married after all the things they've went through.

goong, well yeah the ending was a cliffhanger and there's gonna be season2... cant wait for that, but hope its YEH and JJH again acting.

wonderful lie, the ending was hanging... its still a question to me if that baby pic on the moon besides shinbi was her baby bro...??? i still wanted to see more happy scenes together with the HAN FAMILY

my name is kim sam soon, i wanna how married life would be with samsoona and samshik :P

my girl, the ending wasnt enough for me. i want to see more sweet scenes of LDH and LDW

Archived