Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShinhwaLover26

definitely my girl. i agree with you minamijaa. with the same casts!! :)

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE WILL B A SWEET SPY 2? AND I WOULD LOVET TO SEE SWEET SPY HAVE A PART 2 TO IT! IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THERE WILL BE SEASON 2 PLEASE TELL ME :)

Guest peachblossom06

I think that "Sangdoo, Let's Go to School" should have part 2, even though he died at the end, but I think they should follow-up with Bori when she is older and make a series out from her story, because she could becomes a doctor and go from there.

"My Girl" is also a good one to have part 2. But 9 out of 10, part 2 is never good as the original.

Guest znarfuol

GOSH!!!!!!!! I REALLY HAVE A LOT ON MY MIND NOW...

hmmmm.. let me see...

1. PRINCESS HOURS - I know GOONG 2 is on the way but i would've loved it more if the main cast were retained, with different angle of the story of course. I would like to know what happened to hyu rin's ballet dream, yul's life outside the palace, and of course! the love life of caijing and shin!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

2. FULL HOUSE - I definitely would like to know what happened after making up.

3. MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON - no need to elaborate.

4. MY GIRL - my all time favorite!!!!!! whew! I want to see how their relationship matured and stuff like that.. :rolleyes:

Actually I don't wish for any sequel :sweatingbullets: because reality has proved that continuations usually end up in failure. No offense though. For some dramas that have vague or "WTH" endings, I still don't wanna resurrect them and make new series. Good ending already? Just leave it where it is.

Just my personal opinions, hope everyone won't be :fury: :vicx:

Guest babygurldoc

For older dramas:

All About Eve: I need more than just that ending kiss...JDG and CR need to make another series together

Hotelier: BYJ and SYA have such great chemistry together and I would really want to see them happily marry and have some kids

Full House: good ending...another episode of them together would be great though

My Girl: LDH n LDW are so cute...continue their story

As for Delightful Girl CH...I think by watching the ending of My Girl...we already got our sequel for JH n CY

MNIKSS: More of HB and KSA...such a great and realistic couple...Daniel Henney...too hot

a sequel with 3-6 episodes are pretty good...they shoulf not make it too long...then it'll become draggy

Guest strawberry-chan

Haha !

-Goong 2 .... It was supposed to have a sequel but it didn't !! arf so frustrating !! It was so good .. all the decor.. actor... clothes ! ... xD

-My girl ! Of course I want to laugh like crazy again !

-My name is Kim sam soon 2 ... haha it so funny how the mother hit their children lol

* full house 2 !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest happybluebear

My selection for prt2

Lovely sam soon- definitely,left hanging end.

Sweet spy-no idea if Dennis died in the end.

Would be nice to see Chun Hyang, how they live together happily. My girl maybe and goong. Though like many know too, pt2 are always a let down.

Guest reigne80

definitely, i would want LOVE STORY IN HARVARD to have a sequel! it's the most romantic koreanovela drama ever and a part 2 of it would be as romantic as the first one.... ;)

Guest torisha

I want a sequel of:

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Full House

All About Eve

but most of all...

MY GIRL -- LDW and LDH really look good together. I don't mind if it's a sequel (my girl 2) or a whole new love story. I just wanted to see them pair-up again. They have this great chemistry. ^_^

i definitely agree with MY GIRL!!! and of course retaining the LDW-LDH team up!!! gosh i miss 'em sooo much... i really hope there'd be a sequel for this series...

number two: PRINCESS HOURS... i also wanna see JJH-YEH again...!!!

Archived