Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest gomawo

I really want to watch SWEET SPY II... really miss Dennis O :wub: . The other would be Goong ( eventhough it wouldn't come true :tears: ..........still there's a little hope) and MY GIRL ---> great couple chemistry......... :wub:

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkaddict

my girl :wub: or any drama whick feature the MG pretty couple hehehe

Goong - with the orig cast

Loving You.....(LDW as the lead - opposite pretty eugene..hehe)

which star are u from..

I enjoyed reading your plot ideas for sequels, theedqueen, especially that My Girl + Sweet 18 crossover. :P

ehehehe....actually I kinda made that up on the spot. But I have been brooding over Full House and Goong a lot. Didn't have to think about Kim Sam Soon so much because it's pretty obvious the kind of sequel that'd come out if there was one, at least the base idea. Can't wait for this falls dramas to kick in full force. Prolly would give me more ideas of what i'd want in a sequel. But y'know it's really hard for korean dramas to have sequels. Just because they're designed to have closure. Now I'm just repeating myself. *shuts up* :sweatingbullets:

Guest kierelun

FULL HOUSE should have Part 2 to compensate for all the bickerings and scoldings suffered & tolerated by SHK by Rain. there were no true love & feelings shown physically between them during the whole drama - more hate though in their hearts they love each other - not enough embrace, kissing, hugging & laughter.

Guest karkaren88

Love story in harvard

i still not get enuff of the perfect couple - kim rae won + kim tae hee <333

Which star are you from

I simply enjoyed every moment of this fun couple - won+won couple ( kim rae won + jung ryu won )

^ ___ ^

mine would definitely be MNIKSS. I finally jumped on the bandwagon and watched that drama and it has become my favorite drama.....I loved their chemistry.

I'm eagerly awaiting Goong 2 and I hope it has YEH and JJH.

I haven't seen My Girl yet, but I've heard a lot of good things. Is it really worth watching?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 1lyfe2live

I think the movies that were left "unfinished" and I think we know which ones those are. The ones that leave us searching for a final disc that we may have forgotten about or misplaced because it just didnt make sense or couldnt possibly end that way. My vote would be for Summerscent- sucky ending...***movie spoiler warning*** after being seperated for 3 years and SSH's character thought SYJ's character was dead. They loved eachother so much and when they finally meet up..not even talking they were 20 feet away from eachother and just thought in their heads! NOT even saying it allowed for the other person to hear...and the movie ended there. sooooooo did they walk away? did they make up? all I need to know is if it was going to be happy or sad thats all..a sequel needs to be made to continue this story.

Guest vanjuve

definitely My Girl

seeing the characters of Gong Chan and Yoo Rin again would really be great.

with the same lead cast, of course.

there is just something about mukgu and wookie together that makes me giddy all over.

i just love thier chemistry....

anyway, i wouldn't mind watching full house 2, MNKSS 2, or Goong 2......

Guest paigehk

i can't think of any drama that should have part 2. I mean even if part 1 is very good....the part 2 would mostly come out disappointed...that's all i'm afraid.

Guest limecrafted

nontheless it's Goong... hope they can continue it eventhough there's Prince Hours already.. they can always have Princess Hours 2... :P

then there's FH, Sassy Girl Chunhyang and My Girl... :P

i just want to have them both be the lead again.... a different story would still be great... :D

nontheless it's Goong... hope they can continue it eventhough there's Prince Hours already.. they can always have Princess Hours 2... :P

then there's FH, Sassy Girl Chunhyang and My Girl... :P

i just want to have them both be the lead again.... a different story would still be great... :D

uhm...and with regards to that soooo hanging ending... definitely it's My Sweet Spy!

damn...this drama really left me with sooo much questions...

Sweet Spy- I'd like to have it shown that Han Yooil was the victim of a smear campaign by ???? so that the two of them can end up happily together...and the bad guys get caught!

Palace/Princess Hours 3(?) with the original cast --writers --please have the script ready...so that when the original actors/actresses are free you can sign them up to finish this story!!!

My Girl- I want to see more...they are just too cute together!

My Name is Kim Samsoon- I'd like to see the mom give in and true love conquer all!

Archived