♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i share the same feeling as kabilag and lualm's. after all these years, it's overwhelming that these two kids still have that resemblance..hairstyle, model stance, hobbies..gaaahh..how can i stop connecting these two to each other?!! :D

thanks for the lovely pics!^^

here's my share for tonight..just some random pics (dun care if they're reposts. haha!)

2st2.jpg72b50_000394590_11112-1.jpg

rare16bts2.jpgrare16bts1.jpg

bubblesyz6.jpg

couch.jpg

couch2.jpg

Question: How manytimes did they do the couch scene after the kiss? I've seen like 2 or 3 different angles if not more and each of them seem different.

Isn't it normal for people to feel ackward after such a kiss, i would feel so and i find it so bold of her to try and take of his tie that was very hilarous.

1144542911_Untitled_1.jpg

1144542911_Untitled_2.jpg

I know what you mean SHIN after all these years one could think there must be nothing there to connect them with but there is always something new and more and more people still believe in them.

They are actually the first couple in asian drama that i felt from episode 6 or so, immediately thought they aren't just acting they are actually doing what they want to do and by epi 16 i was convinced that they were dating. The other couple are from Lovers and are actually dating. But this is the first time that i so believe that they have something going on.

f_JY26251picm_a8d14e6.jpg

They both have a thing for Ray Burns glasses and big one all together.

untitled6wu0.png

they just look so good together

and Lualm those who think we only see what we want to see need glasses thickones.

f_jy280613m_9eb2b6d.jpg

Creds: As Labelled

Guest snowie_rain

i share the same feeling as kabilag and lualm's. after all these years, it's overwhelming that these two kids still have that resemblance..hairstyle, model stance, hobbies..gaaahh..how can i stop connecting these two to each other?!! :D

thanks for the lovely pics!^^

here's my share for tonight..just some random pics (dun care if they're reposts. haha!)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd150/s.../bubblesyz6.jpg

waahhhhh you're right _shin_, it amazes me how much coincidences are there after 2 years, how much new clues we are getting these days, it helps that these two kids got good friends!

Question: How manytimes did they do the couch scene after the kiss? I've seen like 2 or 3 different angles if not more and each of them seem different.

Isn't it normal for people to feel ackward after such a kiss, i would feel so and i find it so bold of her to try and take of his tie that was very hilarous.

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/Lo..._Untitled_1.jpg

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/Lo..._Untitled_2.jpg

I know what you mean SHIN after all these years one could think there must be nothing there to connect them with but there is always something new and more and more people still believe in them.

They are actually the first couple in asian drama that i felt from episode 6 or so, immediately thought they aren't just acting they are actually doing what they want to do and by epi 16 i was convinced that they were dating. The other couple are from Lovers and are actually dating. But this is the first time that i so believe that they have something going on.

oh thanks for the pics kabilag, it sure does bring back a lot of goong memories :) if only mbc or 8peaks would release those unseen bts clips, i'm sure they have tons of unseen pics and clips hehehe

a Goong staff involved in the making of the Goong Photo Diary

said some time back that there are 80GB worth of pictures taken

during Goong's filming, and what we had seen is just a small handful

in that enormous photo vault they kept hidden from us!

if ONLY we could view each and every pic they had taken

the surprises might keep us in sweet dreams for many many moons to come :lol:

we are not alone ^^

20080806225619_50421367.jpg

20080806230831_50421367.jpg

we are not alone ^^

They have that much pics? :w00t::o Why aren't they showing them :angry::huh: . Then we haven't even seen 1/5 worth of all the pics they have if it's 80GB worth. Soooo mean of them :tears: :tongue2: . Maybe they will show it someday. Hopefully :D .

Onething are you guys sure that they don't have the same modeling agencies and the same couch or something like that. Or maybe it's the same Photographer and he is making her do the same stance as JJH :mellow:

wow thanks webby for those infos! so there's an 80 gb of files out there that's waiting to be discovered. i bet 10 years after these goodies will fetch a good fortune for 8peaks as gung is already considered as a classic. gung loves jjh discs are good example of how the producers have managed to squeeze and make good use of the remaining unseen bts/ NGs.

kabilag, you're not the first to say you found something unusual between the two as early as episode 16. now, again if we're a hallucinating bunch, i wonder why so many new members ( i'll assume you are new here at soompi ) share the same views as we do here. it's not like you've borrowed our thick glasses or something. if people from all walks of life come together and share the same opinion as ours, then we can safely conclude we are not just seeing the royal couple the way we choose to see them.

a red apple on the table can never be mistaken as green from any angle unless you're color blind. B)

sprkvlfdygkfEO.jpg

as labeled

gung ending mv

http://rts4029.ktsh.co.kr/dav/dcfs/PUD/dc/...425549701_0.flv

baidu / cheli @jjh thread

edit:

from what i know, they are only managed by their respective managements, jjh with yeoubeak, yeh with kraze. they shared common photographers in their various photo shoots though, such as moke na jung. i'm not sure if Bon and Joinus have hired the same photographer in these shoots.

THAT KISS .. EP 23 ..

written by jolee @jjh thread

So unexpected.. it felt like a hit below the belt

For sure no one can deny ..it was so hot . ice-cream will melt

But I think there`s more to the kiss than just what we saw

Gotta go way back earlier to the kisses they shared before

Shin already pressed what 3..or 4 ? .kisses on Chae Gyung`s lips

Wedding night, secretly, and forcefully during one of those trips

She didn`t like any of those and ticked him off .. she doesn`t fib

And also fought him bitterly cos somehow he made her feel cheap

But with THIS kiss she showed her love and gave her heart to Shin

I can sense so much more than just the kissing in this classic scene

Enjoy the kiss in slow motion again ..and watch .the emotional pivot ..

Shin’s love and hope verbalised, Chae Gyung`s wish to comfort

Immersed in the heat of the kiss, you can still hear her soft distress cries

And even at the ending, the tears are still streaming from her eyes

So the main emotions I feel from the kiss .is not really hot torrid sexuality

But more to do with tenderness, desire to soothe, surrender, soulmate compatibility ..

Shin with both arms around Chae Gyung ..that trademark embrace

And she`s clinging to him with such fervour and grace

He bends, turns his head inwards tenderly nuzzling her neck

Loosens his hold, look at Chae Gyung.. silently asking .make or break .?

Their confessions already brought raw emotions to the surface

Shin needs his Bingung Mama beside him – that`s her rightful place ..

Chae Gyung was overjoyed .. her HwangTaeja finally opened up

Now she gladly offered both her lips and sweetness for him to sup

You can see how he`s savouring the moments with those nibblings

Chae Gyung has fully surrendered ..from her . no more squealings..

Her hands were looped around Shin’s neck at first ..

Then when the kiss lingers .. gosh ..just how deep is Shin`s thirst ?

One hand moves in such a natural gesture to his cheek ..

Shin`s Crown Princess is now gentle loving and meek

Then her hand slides up his chest and plays with his hair

Chae Gyung is reciprocating fully ..tit for tat ..fair and square.. .

Her head and body falling backwards .. wait.. are Shin`s hands holding tight ? ..

We can all happily guess ..yeah .. what`s happening below waist.. right ?

Body language .. head movements side-to-side .. open mouth catches and releases

Such a beautiful love-scene enhanced by a kiss with realism that really surprises

This ChaeShin reel kiss just looks-feels-seems too real ..Could it .is it.perhaps a clue ?

Feelings are budding delicately that flowered the kiss from reel to real too .????.

014122_1008815879_qqtafizl.jpg

credit as labeled

yaaah! and it took you what...2 years to finally able to share that info to us? or maybe i just left that info out. :lol: :lol: thanks reb!^^

maybe that's why during those two years..never-before-seen Goong promo pics and bts are resurfacing bit by bit. and i heard they will be showing some never-before-seen's on the upcoming bday fanmeet of YEH in Japan this September? :w00t: hopefully Gung pics and bts clips are included. kyaaaaah!!

oooh...i wish they really DID date..or at least they DO or will get married in the future! :w00t::lol: (*disclaimer* fantisizing fan talking here..this post is not conclusive or anything so please dont cap this post! :D ) as i was saying... they really look good together, don't they? *dreamy* hihi! but i'm appeased to know that they're at least FRIENDS in real life. however they deny it. haha!

waahhhhh you're right _shin_, it amazes me how much coincidences are there after 2 years, how much new clues we are getting these days, it helps that these two kids got good friends!

you got it right snowie_rain! ;)your X-files sig just reminded me...I want to believe! :D

from what i know, they are only managed by their respective managements, jjh with yeoubeak, yeh with kraze. they shared common photographers in their various photo shoots though, such as moke na jung. i'm not sure if Bon and Joinus have hired the same photographer in these shoots.

they also share the same casting director (Jinu) for some of their photoshoots noh?^^

thanks for all the pics!! :wub:

35.gif

1160579275b1deb6b0bfc0b8a75cu0.jpg

credit dcgung

oooh...i wish they really DID date..or at least they DO or will get married in the future! :w00t::lol: (*disclaimer* fantisizing fan talking here..this post is not conclusive or anything so please dont cap this post! :D ) as i was saying... they really look good together, don't they? *dreamy* hihi! but i'm appeased to know that they're at least FRIENDS in real life. however they deny it. haha!

ah now that eon has casually mentioned in interviews that they had eaten out together ( he, yeh and jjh ) for several times after gung, ( in a japanese mag with gong yoo on the cover and in coffee prince guidebook released in japan ), it would be hard to disprove that they have maintained a low profile friendship after all these years.

it would be hard to disprove that they have maintained a low profile friendship after all these years.

true true!! :D

let's toast to that..for their friendship! and more! *clink* :lol: :lol:

i can read some of the words written..Bali, Paris, London? ^^

080812.jpg

credit dcgung

hyoonie-bubble.jpg

Hi lualm am very greedy :sweatingbullets: right now do you happen to have a cleary version of the second pic. Thanks for the pic now we know it isn't the grandmother's hands that she was holding but his :D

JJH and YEH didn't held hands there, its an angle problem :sweatingbullets:

from other pictures, YEH has been holding grandma's hand :ph34r:

(i'll post it when i can find it on my home lappy after work :P )

during the chaos after they came out to the time before they board the coach,

when JJH turned around to help YEH, its not clear if YEH was still holding on to grandma :unsure:

or that YEH & grandma has already let go of each other due to the fans' pushing

Guest juyoon

Hello to everyone!

Though it's my first time to post in soompi, I've been a lurker for ages... can't remember when? (since 2006 perhaps?)

I can't contain myself from the enormous power of these two couples that's why I'm coming out! :w00t:

I've followed through our lovely couple's path since Goong days and up until now this 'giddy' feeling has turned into an absolute obsession.

To the forever-loyal and hope-filled HYOONIES in soompi, I can't thank you enough for inspiring my rough days with your lovely posts.

You have inspired me to stand up and be counted! :)

I wish that I'll be welcomed in this new thread :tears:(Much thanks and gratitude to rebby for starting this!!!) :D

th_royals7.jpg

JJH and YEH didn't held hands there, its an angle problem :sweatingbullets:

from other pictures, YEH has been holding grandma's hand :ph34r:

(i'll post it when i can find it on my home lappy after work :P )

during the chaos after they came out to the time before they board the coach,

when JJH turned around to help YEH, its not clear if YEH was still holding on to grandma :unsure:

or that YEH & grandma has already let go of each other due to the fans' pushing

here's the pic of YEH holding grandma's hand :sweatingbullets:

photo_256_1_1_no_11527_2.jpg

credit MBC Gung gallery

I wish that I'll be welcomed in this new thread :tears:(Much thanks and gratitude to rebby for starting this!!!) :D

of cuz you are welcome here, this is the place for all fans who love shinchae or jjh+yeh :)

thank you for giving your first post to this thread ^^

in macau B)

yeh-jjh-macau.jpg

To the forever-loyal and hope-filled HYOONIES in soompi, I can't thank you enough for inspiring my rough days with your lovely posts.

You have inspired me to stand up and be counted! :)

I wish that I'll be welcomed in this new thread

it's a pleasure to read posts such as yours too, knowing how our Hyoonie love binds us altogether and inspires us everyday.

it's not just the dreaming that has led this journey to where it's heading to, it's the believing part that's making this ship still sailing strong. ;)

baidu

9396f0185f75f90934fa417b-1.jpg

Archived