♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest ivylive

I miss this two so I made a video. The music is a little sad and melancholic, pretty much describe the mood I'm in this afternoon but I hope you guys enjoy this.

Guest juyoon

Annyong!

Thanks for the warm welcome rebmaster and ubbie! :lol:

I used to jump from oppa's thread to unnie's thread just to be updated with our lovely couple.

I'm actually starting my a jjh-yeh fanfic but its still in the editing phase. I hope I can share it with the rest of the hyoonies in the future and make our voyage a more exciting one!

Hail, jjh-yeh shippers! B)

Hello to everyone!

Though it's my first time to post in soompi, I've been a lurker for ages... can't remember when? (since 2006 perhaps?)

I can't contain myself from the enormous power of these two couples that's why I'm coming out! :w00t:

wow..i see you just registered.. and before that, you can lurk even without an account? :unsure:

anyway.. :lol: i'm glad you've made your first post here! welcome aboard!! and please do share your hyoonie fic! asap! *excited* :D

ivylive, thanks for sharing your fanvid! the song is soo sad :(

ili0s0.jpg

14lq8g4.jpg

• Like 1

Guest raine0829

wow! thanks for the sweet pics of yeh and jjh.. makes me wanna watch goong again (for the sixth time)! :rolleyes:

i wonder what these two is up to right now?.. they've been so quiet for quite sometime now..

------

thanks ubbie for the reminder! hehehe.. :P

Guest juyoon

Good day to all hyoonies!

Our lovely couple has indeed affected lots of people from all age groups - my 63 year old mom included who just started to rewatch Goong again for the nth time (only God knows how many!) :wacko:

Anyway, I've already caught the same "virus" and rewatching the series with her!!! :w00t:

I really can't get enough of this two. Hope to see them pair up again... even a mere CF would be OK just to quench our thirst for more giddy moments! :tears:

I'm posting a sample of my 'neophyte' work for all of ya! Hope you like it! :rolleyes:

otfjhyh.jpg

Guest juyoon

Annyong!

Haven't been here for a while then suddenly this breaking news came up. I hope JJH and YEH would find the strength as they go through this difficult time mourning the loss of a very dear friend. It saddens me when someone so young and gifted would leave this world at an early age.

I personally enjoyed his part in CP and was deighted to know that he went to several "dinners" with our lovely couple. So many things to accomplish yet so little time.

Condolence to the family and friends of the late Eonssi!

Guest an9elh3art

This is my forever favorite couple. I hope there is a continuation with their love. this makes me want to watch princess hours again but I have no tv. computer screen is too small. *sigh* I love these two forever.

juyoon, thanks for sharing your lovely fanart! post some more!! ^^

and oh..just a little typo on the fanart..사랑해 ;)

an9elh3art, welcome to the thread! i hope there's a continuation with their love too! :lol:

kabilag, thanks for the comparison pics! they all keep on coming no? hihi! and wow..were those really same glasses? cool!

no pics to share today. will try to dig some later. :D

JJH and YEH..fighting!

Guest forumer147

I would like to asked if there are something new for this two couple. I just love Princess hours and I do hope to see them again in a series.

Guest juyoon

Annyong hyoonies!

Kumapta, shin! ...I'm still a newbie at "hangul" :blush:

Hope to see more smiles from our lovely couple as they move on in life with fond memories of their best friend.

Still waiting and praying earnestly that JJH-YEH would soon grace us with a drama or movie soon! ...crosses fingers! :rolleyes:

This psed is for all my hyoonie chingus ...to keep the flame of love burning with anticipation and wonder! Aja! :lol:

jdkkyfcy.jpg

Guest tearsnever_drop27433

i like this couple too

but she had a boyfriend

and i heard news that the guy

and the other girl (goong drama)

they are on the date or so

she visit his house often

just read them in newspaper

I would like to asked if there are something new for this two couple. I just love Princess hours and I do hope to see them again in a series.

hi there! they are candidates for a new MBC Drama (Personal Preference), but nothing is confirmed yet so i won't keep my hopes high just yet ;) i'm just so happy that they are both being considered for the lead roles! PDs love them too? :D

omo. omo! another coincidence shot. odd! ^_^

i like this couple too

but she had a boyfriend

and i heard news that the guy

and the other girl (goong drama)

they are on the date or so

she visit his house often

just read them in newspaper

really? i heard those rumors too.. yeh having a bf..and jjh dating sjh..but i didn't know it was confirmed?

oh well..it's their personal lives anyway. hihi!

but still...their chemistry is just soooo.. :wub:

:lol:

thanks for the pics!^^

Guest jemnise

it had been too long since i've been in the Goong thread,

and i've seen this, wow. i soooo miss them, seriously.

gaaaaa. i hope another drama will come for these two :D

thanks for all the photos by the way, all are loooove~

Guest teukieca

hello everybody...

i'm new here..

and i love this pair very much!

wanna share something with you guys..

dunnoe whether this has been posted or not..

Joo Ji-hoon and Yoon Eun-hye, (almost) back together again

Goong lovers, take note! Your favorite faux royal couple, Yoon Eun-hye and Joo Ji-hoon, just may be teaming up again in a new drama.

The two former onscreen lovebirds are top picks for the lead couple in MBC’s new Personal Taste [개인의 취향 -- working title]. One rep from the drama side explained that the production company is nearly finished with its casting and contract issues, and put the likelihood of a Yoon-Joo match-up at “very high.”

The plot: A restless girl wants a gay (male) friend, ’cause kool-aid hags are cool. The guy wants a place to live, so he pretends to be gay as they live together.

In an interesting genre pair-up, we have the director of the jokey rom-com Fantasy Couple (Kim Sang-ho) and the writer of the weepie Sad Sonata (Lee Sung-eun) working together.

Okay, first of all, we have several favorite kdrama clichés built right into the premise, including two of my favorites (cheesy but effective!): enforced proximity (the better for falling in looove!) and mistaken/pretend identity (to add angst when the pretender has to unveil his/her true self). This sounds like a hasty potluck of past hits, drawn upon in hopes of re-creating prior successes, like a Coffee Prince meets Fantasy Couple meets Bottom of the Ninth with Two Outs.

source: Today Korea + Sports Seoul

translations: dramabans

woah..i really can't wait for this drama if they acted together..

sudden excited is attacking me..haha