♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest tinenini

Wow - sooooooooo many pics and photoshops of Shin/ChaeGyung and JJH/YEH...

I'm gladly astonished how many people believe in our couple (reel and real) with a lot of passion until now. - Yes, they credibly showed the feeling of love. Truly. In this pure form - for me - it's a rare happening in showbiz! Maybe because they were so young, unexperienced and really in love. (only "maybe"... :ph34r: )

I'm a little sorry that I don't have folders and folders with their pics at my computer. :tears: So I can't contribute much to the actual hype in this thread... Haha, I depend on baidu. Worse luck!

But the people at baidu have seemingly also a big crush on JJH/YEH as a couple until now. :rolleyes: What a "global" feeling!

So, here is my contribution for today - thanks and credits to baidu:

419582d6f00ffa2e07088bf5-1.jpg

What a cute pic! :w00t: It seems they are unknowingly gravitate towards one another like magnets. :sweatingbullets: They look so lighthearted and happy together. - Could be the physics of love! :wub:

It reminds me of the time when I watched Goong 1.5.

Ok, I watched Goong, some MV about Goong and some BTS before, was mesmerized of their chemistry and thought I saw "everything" after it. But I was really really surprised when I watched Goong 1.5 later. :w00t: It was not only the fact that it was like a show only about JJH and YEH (Why were all the other actors invited? - As accessory parts? :ph34r: - I'm sorry for them!), it was the attitude of YEH and JJH. Especially the one of JJH. I really had the feeling he wanted to make it clear - knowingly or unknowingly - that he has "honest feelings" for YEH! :o With some actions/words he really took my breath away... :sweatingbullets: And YEH seemed a little confused - but not reluctant at all. Hahahaha! :P Well, it was such a strong impression that I got a crush on them... :blush:

That's the reason why I'm here - following this thread and posting my thoughts. :blink:

Thank you for all the pics, comments and your passion. Hope our feelings reflect the reality! ;)

(Gosh. Cheesy mood today!)

Guest athleetzz

hiyee to all hyoonies!!!!!! :blush:

this thread suits me the best!!!

how i miss them!!! :tears:

still hoping they would reunite again soon..

looove all the pics..made me miss them even more..and sugar is starting to build-up my system again! yay!

i hope i'm welcome! :D

Guest lualm

hahaha! i'm noting some of your observations and hope the others do the same too coz they are quite interesting!

I'm gladly astonished how many people believe in our couple (reel and real) with a lot of passion until now. - Yes, they credibly showed the feeling of love. Truly. In this pure form - for me - it's a rare happening in showbiz! Maybe because they were so young, unexperienced and really in love. (only "maybe"... :ph34r: )

that's what we've been saying since the thread started. we were actually surprised to see a lot of peeps dropping by and expressing their support for jjh and yeh until now. and how both have changed the lives of so many fans out there.

But the people at baidu have seemingly also a big crush on JJH/YEH as a couple until now. :rolleyes: What a "global" feeling!

global feeling. exactly. love is the universal language, so they say.

What a cute pic! :w00t: It seems they are unknowingly gravitate towards one another like magnets. :sweatingbullets: They look so lighthearted and happy together. - Could be the physics of love! :wub:

no need to verbalize anything, just observe the body language and it says it all. :blush:

b_28B814B218C27631.jpg

b_EE4178180647289A.jpg

b_865BF97C06648B12.jpg

baidu

basically, it says jjh heard someone called oppa, and he turned and extended his hands to help. but he failed the first time as the crowd was closing in on them. he tried again and finally gotten hold of the hands.

disclaimer:

we're not sure who he was actually reaching out to coz halma mama was also behind together with yeh, and we're not sure if someone really called oppa because the audio from the video clip isn't clear.

but if the fan account is accurate, i think halma mama wont' even call jjh her oppa noh? :ph34r:

Guest athleetzz

mbc awards 07

1167486380_04.jpg

and their comeback that took the hyoonie world by surprise...

mbc_3012re2handinhand.jpg

180734d4.jpg

hk.jpg

credits as labelled

yay still feel giddy about this!

credits to the following:

Ye Hakyoung's cyworld for the skit (YHY is JJH's model friend.^^)

hiyoo89soompi for the translation

"하하 (haha)

이거 재밌다. (This is funny/amusing.)

바람피는 그와 그녀." (They are cheating on each other)

yhy-cy.jpg

Guest notafreak924

I LOOOOOVE this thread. So many Shin and Caijing pictures. *____*

These two are one of my favorite couples in Asian dramas. They look so cute together.

Guest ji-eun0119

img] b_28B814B218C27631.jpg

img] b_EE4178180647289A.jpg

img] b_865BF97C06648B12.jpg

baidu

basically, it says jjh heard someone called oppa, and he turned and extended his hands to help. but he failed the first time as the crowd was closing in on them. he tried again and finally gotten hold of the hands.

disclaimer:

we're not sure who he was actually reaching out to coz halma mama was also behind together with yeh, and we're not sure if someone really called oppa because the audio from the video clip isn't clear.

but if the fan account is accurate, i think halma mama wont' even call jjh her oppa noh? :ph34r:

wasn't it YEH in white cap???

i don't know if i remembered it right..... :blush:

Guest October

I was looking through ubbie debb’s siggy and my eyes caught this title “the Royal Couple’s thread”… I was like :blink::w00t: …and from there I was transported here, hahaha!...

Thanks PM for starting the thread!!...it’s so good to have a thread for our royal couple *breathes in, breathes out*…it gives us freedom to post about them without fear of getting warned due to shipping, hihi! :ph34r:

Wow, seeing those pics of our royal couple, even though goong had been shown a long time ago, I must say they still have the same impact on me …

jjhyeh2ra9.jpg

as labelled

many thanks for starting this thread! i love goong!

in fact by coincident, i am now watching it for the 8th time and at episode 12 - so it was kinda nice surprise to have found this thread. i really do wish they would do a continuation of goong - that would make everyone happy!

thanks again!

weeeeeeeeeeee ^^

i just revisited macau 2 days ago and went to

the filming site again :lol:

it brought back heaps of sweet memories ^^

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn458/t...46c85352450.gif

^

this one, to be more accurate (should i include a disclaimer? hahaha!)

and based from fans' accounts (not one but many saw what happened!)

JJH went up the stage for winners' group pic w/o flowers

and YEH gave hers to him,

so, she's left w/o flowers isn't it?

JJH then went down the stage discreetly to get another one for her :wub:

they must have been touched by each others' sweetness :P

isn't it cute that they receive fan gifts through each other? :lol:

70984a99.jpg

credit as labelled