Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye Emotionally Reveals How Her Manager Of 8 Years Got Her Off Sleeping Pills

Yoon Eun Hye’s manager saved her from an addiction to sleeping pills.

On a recent episode of KBS‘s Stars’ Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, Yoon Eun Hye appeared with her housemates and expressed her undying gratitude towards them.

Yoon Eun Hye currently lives with her manager of 8 years and another close friend of hers.

The three of them not only cook food like pros, but they also chat about everything and have a blast together.

And over breakfast, Yoon Eun Hye opened up about how much they mean to her.

I’m the happiest right now because we live together. I can’t live without you guys.

— Yoon Eun Hye

But in particular, Yoon Eun Hye expressed her gratitude towards her manager of 8 years.

I couldn’t have overcome my hard times without you.

— Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun Hye then went on to reveal her past struggle with sleeping pills and how her manager got her off of them with the most touching effort.

There was a time when I kept taking sleeping pills because I had insomnia. When my manager found out, she took her savings and bought me a mattress.

— Yoon Eun Hye

As a result, Yoon Eun Hye swore to never take sleeping pills ever again, and she never has.

It’s heartwarming to see that they’re still friends to this day.

Cr : Koreaboo 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One of the most hated first generation K-Pop idol groups opens up about their experience

Baby V.O.X., one of the most hated first generation K-Pop idol groups, candidly shared how they could endure massive hate they received at a young age.

On the January 15th episode of the 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', Kan Mi Yeon made a guest appearance for Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye showed her affection for Kan Mi Yeon saying, "She was really nice to me. I was very lonely and had no friends to tell anything. She was the one I wanted to be loved and lean on. We were about the same age (just a couple of years of difference) so I was able to confide to her without being too intimidated."

Kan Mi Yeon also showed her heart for Yoon Eun Hye, saying, "I could live only when I lean on someone then. So I also relied on Eun Hye. We were too young back then."

Yoon Eun Hye showed her support by thanking Kan Mi Yeon again in the studio, "She took me to the restroom whenever I felt like crying and she taught me how to stay strong." 

When Yoon Eun Hye debuted as Baby V.O.X, she was just 16. But after the group was involved in a dating scandal with a popular boy group, she had to endure massive hate from many antis.

Cr: Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/one-of-the-most-hated-first-generation-k-pop-idol-groups-opens-up-about-their-experience

8-year solo Yoon Eun Hye doesn't know where to look when she invites fellow Baby V.O.X member Kan Mi Yeon & husband to her house and witnesses their skinship

On the January 15 broadcast of KBS2's 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', singer/actress Yoon Eun Hye invited some special guests over to her home for a unique course-meal. 

The guests were non other than Yoon Eun Hye's fellow Baby V.O.X member Kan Mi Yeon, as well as Kan Mi Yeon's husband. On this day, Yoon Eun Hye congratulated the couple on their 1-year wedding anniversary by giving them matching hoodies and hats. Excitedly, Kan Mi Yeon said, "Let's try them on now, Jagiya." ("Jagiya" = equivalent of "dear" or "honey".)

Hearing this, Yoon Eun Hye commented, "Wow. Jagiya. That's something you never hear in my house." The singer/actress sulked and mentioned that she has been a solo for 8-years, earning the sympathy of her fellow 'Fun-Staurant' panelists. 

Throughout the meal, while Yoon Eun Hye ran back and forth from the table to the kitchen to prepare a 3-course meal for her guests, Kan Mi Yeon and her husband continued to display skinship (or "PDA") in front of the camera. Even the panelists watching from the studio like MC Do Kyung Wan, Lee Young Ja, and more noticed that the couple seemed to be acting like they were on a date on their own, taking selcas together and chatting goofily. When Yoon Eun Hye attempted to ask the two about their food preferences from the kitchen, she noticed that she was interrupting during a series of selcas and mumbled, "My eyes have been sullied." 

Watching again from the studio, Yoon Eun Hye also commented, "I'm a little shocked. I didn't know they were being like that the whole time. I've never seen [Kan Mi Yeon] like that." 

Later on after the meal, Yoon Eun Hye and Kan Mi Yeon recalled their time together as members of the 1st-generation girl group Baby V.O.X. The two ladies both talked about relying on each other for support during their rough times, reflecting, "We were too young then. We needed to rely on others." 

Cr: Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2021/01/8-year-solo-yoon-eun-hye-doesnt-know-where-to-look-when-she-invites-fellow-baby-vox-member-kan-mi-yeon-husband-to-her-house-and-witnesses-their-skinship

• Like 1

Yoon Eun Hye's cookbook : Do Eat Again 

EsPNhACVkAA79I-?format=jpg&name=medium

EslSK5nXMAA6XZ_?format=jpg&name=medium

grace_yoo1007 instagram 
“Why do you like cooking?”
I've been asked the question,'Oh... Why am I enjoying cooking? Why do you feel happy?’ I didn’t know at that time, but it was the only thing in my life that I had to be evaluated from the young age of 16, and that was the only thing I did not have to evaluate as much as cooking.

I don't know when it started, but I enjoy making food for someone, and when my mom was cooking in the kitchen, it was fun to hang around and help with things.

I wasn't really good at expressing my heart, but I like being able to convey my heart to the people I like through cooking.
People who say that it’s so delicious and eat it deliciously.
The phrase “make it again next time” feels like being loved without any conditions.
I let it go. And when given the opportunity to serve people, Hospitality was often the first thing, but through food.
Thank you for being able to bring comfort to someone.

~ Yoon Eun Hye ~

Yoon Eun Hye's cookbook with limited giveaways

EsPNhZmVQAE9McT?format=jpg&name=medium

EsPNhkiUcAAJIse?format=jpg&name=medium

EsPNiDuVEAAHAOe?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yoon Eun Hye on mbc soon 

@g_wilene

Yoon Eun Hye New guesting coming up! On the 30th Broadcast of MBC's Point of Omniscient Interference. Will be broadcast on February 6, 2021. Stay tune for the update! Yoon Eun Hye reformed not only the food but the clothes.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

These are the Old but Gold Korean Dramas of All Time

Korean Dramas
(Photo : Klook)
Korean Dramas
(Photo : Hancinema)

Full House (2004)

Full House
(Photo : Dramabeans)

Have you heard the song Gom Se Ma Ri or also known as "The Three Bears"? One of Song Hye Kyo's iconic scenes in the 2004 hit romantic-comedy drama "Full House". 

"Full House" is one of the pioneers in the history of K-dramas. It tells the story of a cheerful and optimistic aspiring writer Han Ji Eun (played by Song Hye Kyo). Without her knowing, her friends sell her house in order to settle their debts. The moment she comes home, Ji Eun noticed that someone is living in her house, until she realized that a popular actor, Lee Young Jae (played by Rain), has bought her house. Meeting each other was the start of their not so ordinary love story.

You also have to watch out their undeniably natural chemistry in this drama. Chaotic yet sweet kind of romance that you will surely ask for more episodes every now and then. 

Every Episodes is Worth the Hour

Princess Hours (2006)

Princess Hours
(Photo : Amazon)

One of the most favorite dramas of all time. "Princess Hours" is about the story of an ordinary high school girl Shin Chae Kyung (played by Yoon Eun Hye), who is forced to marry Korea's Crown Prince Lee Shin (played by Ju Ji Hoon) because of an old agreement between their grandfathers. 

It is one of the legendary Korean series that captured the viewer's interest. A combination of modern and historical cultures in the set design and costumes that are beautiful and pleasing to the eyes of the audiences. Plus, its catchy and splendid official soundtracks that also had various renderings in different languages. The love romance between the leads gave the best impact and became the most effective part of the story. 

My Girl (2005)

My Girl
(Photo : Hancinema)

Even before Lee Dong Wook caught the hearts of many in the 2016 record-breaking drama "Goblin", he already built his rude yet sweet image in the 2005 romantic-comedy drama "My Girl".

Actress Lee Da Hee played the role of Joo Yoo Rin, a bubbly and hardworking con artist with an exceptional talent for lying. As a working woman who has a background in speaking different languages and good at impersonating, she was hired by Seol Gong Chan played by Lee Dong Wook, a handsome and serious businessman, to be his fake cousin in order to grant the favor of his grandfather. But as they continue to work together, things get harder as they start to have special feelings for each other.

"My Girl" has a lot of witty and humorous dialogues, that you can't stop yourself from watching the moment you already started the first episode. It is one of a kind Korean drama that is famous for having a perfect blend of romance and comedy. 

Coffee Prince (2007)

Coffee Prince
(Photo : MBC)

Another series of actress Yoon Eun Hye, where she portrayed the role of Go Eun Chan, who is often mistaken as a man due to her boyish appearance. "Goblin" actor Gong Yoo played the character of Choi Han Gyul, he hires Eun Chan to work in his cafe knowing that she is a guy. While working together almost every day, they start to develop feelings for each other, Choi Han Gyul is still unaware that the person whom he has special feelings for is actually a girl. 

This is one of the unique stories in the history of K-drama. Plus the chemistry between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye looks very natural and you just can't hide to feel that butterflies in your stomach while watching their romance on screen.

Lovers in Paris (2004)

Lovers in Paris
(Photo : Cosmo Ph)

It tells about the story of Kang Tae Young (portrayed by Kim Jung Eun) , a daughter of a film director and became an aspiring filmmaker who is studying in Paris. In order to make ends meet, she works for Han Gi Ju (played by Park Shin Yang) as a housekeeper. Gi Ju is a divorced and rich businessman. He takes Kang Tae Young as a date during his business party to impress his workmates and other businessmen, but luck is not in their favor, they end up being on bad terms. But fate wants them to meet, and so when they finally arrive in Seoul their paths have crossed once again and starts to share another journey together and begin to develop feelings for each other. 

These are some of the Korean dramas that started it all. The emerging success of Korean entertainment in different parts of the world gave the industry the power to showcase the history and culture of Korea. From exceptional scripts to noteworthy acting performances of the actors, Korean dramas are one of the most important things that viewers and fans are excited to look forward to. 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119809/20210204/top-5-old-gold-favorite-korean-dramas-time-worth-hour.htm

• Like 3