Quantcast

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

Actress Yoon Eun Hye updates fans and states she will be streaming live on YouTube

Actress Yoon Eun Hye showed off her youthful beauty through her Instagram and updated fans by revealing she will be having a live stream on Youtube.

On December 8th, she uploaded a series of photos of herself on Instagram as she left a message to her fans and YouTube viewers. She said, "Everyone~ it's been 4 months since I started Eunhyelogin. So I want to have a special first YouTube Live Streaming."

She explained, "I contemplated for a while before starting YouTube and worried a lot but everyone who is so precious supported me and enjoyed my ordinary daily vlogs."

Then she revealed she will have the YouTube Live Streaming the following day at 6 PM KST where she will have time to answer some of the questions that her fans asked her in the comments. 

She said, "I want to spend time talking to all my 'Gracious' fans and reply to some of the questions that you have asked me in the comments. I want to spend a comfortable time getting close to everyone. So please leave more comments on anything you want to know." 

In the photos, Yoon Eun Hye boasted of her unchanging beauty as many fans were impressed with her timeless youth.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye appeared in the KBS 2TV variety show 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' and showed off her cooking skills that gained much attention.

Cr: allkpop

Yoon Eun Hye official YouTube channel 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year Neris

Wishing the best for our Yoon Eun Hye and for each of us. 

Yoon Eun Hye's official YouTube channel 

Perhaps Love, Goong ost by Yoona and Kim Sun Ho

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Yoon Eun Hye Emotionally Reveals How Her Manager Of 8 Years Got Her Off Sleeping Pills

Yoon Eun Hye’s manager saved her from an addiction to sleeping pills.

On a recent episode of KBS‘s Stars’ Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, Yoon Eun Hye appeared with her housemates and expressed her undying gratitude towards them.

Yoon Eun Hye currently lives with her manager of 8 years and another close friend of hers.

The three of them not only cook food like pros, but they also chat about everything and have a blast together.

And over breakfast, Yoon Eun Hye opened up about how much they mean to her.

I’m the happiest right now because we live together. I can’t live without you guys.

— Yoon Eun Hye

But in particular, Yoon Eun Hye expressed her gratitude towards her manager of 8 years.

I couldn’t have overcome my hard times without you.

— Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun Hye then went on to reveal her past struggle with sleeping pills and how her manager got her off of them with the most touching effort.

There was a time when I kept taking sleeping pills because I had insomnia. When my manager found out, she took her savings and bought me a mattress.

— Yoon Eun Hye

As a result, Yoon Eun Hye swore to never take sleeping pills ever again, and she never has.

It’s heartwarming to see that they’re still friends to this day.

Cr : Koreaboo 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One of the most hated first generation K-Pop idol groups opens up about their experience

Baby V.O.X., one of the most hated first generation K-Pop idol groups, candidly shared how they could endure massive hate they received at a young age.

On the January 15th episode of the 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', Kan Mi Yeon made a guest appearance for Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye showed her affection for Kan Mi Yeon saying, "She was really nice to me. I was very lonely and had no friends to tell anything. She was the one I wanted to be loved and lean on. We were about the same age (just a couple of years of difference) so I was able to confide to her without being too intimidated."

Kan Mi Yeon also showed her heart for Yoon Eun Hye, saying, "I could live only when I lean on someone then. So I also relied on Eun Hye. We were too young back then."

Yoon Eun Hye showed her support by thanking Kan Mi Yeon again in the studio, "She took me to the restroom whenever I felt like crying and she taught me how to stay strong." 

When Yoon Eun Hye debuted as Baby V.O.X, she was just 16. But after the group was involved in a dating scandal with a popular boy group, she had to endure massive hate from many antis.

Cr: Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/one-of-the-most-hated-first-generation-k-pop-idol-groups-opens-up-about-their-experience

8-year solo Yoon Eun Hye doesn't know where to look when she invites fellow Baby V.O.X member Kan Mi Yeon & husband to her house and witnesses their skinship

On the January 15 broadcast of KBS2's 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', singer/actress Yoon Eun Hye invited some special guests over to her home for a unique course-meal. 

The guests were non other than Yoon Eun Hye's fellow Baby V.O.X member Kan Mi Yeon, as well as Kan Mi Yeon's husband. On this day, Yoon Eun Hye congratulated the couple on their 1-year wedding anniversary by giving them matching hoodies and hats. Excitedly, Kan Mi Yeon said, "Let's try them on now, Jagiya." ("Jagiya" = equivalent of "dear" or "honey".)

Hearing this, Yoon Eun Hye commented, "Wow. Jagiya. That's something you never hear in my house." The singer/actress sulked and mentioned that she has been a solo for 8-years, earning the sympathy of her fellow 'Fun-Staurant' panelists. 

Throughout the meal, while Yoon Eun Hye ran back and forth from the table to the kitchen to prepare a 3-course meal for her guests, Kan Mi Yeon and her husband continued to display skinship (or "PDA") in front of the camera. Even the panelists watching from the studio like MC Do Kyung Wan, Lee Young Ja, and more noticed that the couple seemed to be acting like they were on a date on their own, taking selcas together and chatting goofily. When Yoon Eun Hye attempted to ask the two about their food preferences from the kitchen, she noticed that she was interrupting during a series of selcas and mumbled, "My eyes have been sullied." 

Watching again from the studio, Yoon Eun Hye also commented, "I'm a little shocked. I didn't know they were being like that the whole time. I've never seen [Kan Mi Yeon] like that." 

Later on after the meal, Yoon Eun Hye and Kan Mi Yeon recalled their time together as members of the 1st-generation girl group Baby V.O.X. The two ladies both talked about relying on each other for support during their rough times, reflecting, "We were too young then. We needed to rely on others." 

Cr: Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2021/01/8-year-solo-yoon-eun-hye-doesnt-know-where-to-look-when-she-invites-fellow-baby-vox-member-kan-mi-yeon-husband-to-her-house-and-witnesses-their-skinship

• Like 1