Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

22 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

I finished watching via livestreaming. Though I don’t understand their language but I can’t breath with excitement, E specially their scene in the hospital & their surprise encounter  in the hotel. I feel that they started to feel something  for each other - their nervousness & happiness to see each other when they bumped each other in the hotel. 

I don’t Like the woman in the arranged marriage. So she has the feeling for him, the first time she saw him abroad. I think, she Will make yeh’s life miserable. I Love it when the two leads started to feel something even before the fake dating (my opinion but I may be wrong)

I really hope continue to act, she is getting prettier here, Just Like the Goong & My Fair Lady  times. 

yeah she was looking good , the yellow blouse with the skirt and the sunglasses is my favorite , and then the black dress:wub:

• Like 7

Even though I only understood a few words in episode 3, I was in awe of Yoon Eun Hye's style, beauty (saying Wow everytime she had a scene) and her natural, not at all overdone chemistry with Chun Jung Myung. Of all her projects, I think this time the whole cast on her side got a unique type of family vibe, a really full of care and strong one which you can't miss watching them all playing. 

DrZz8D0U8AIF5RI?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.2 wearing #Burberry check stretch cotton peak lapel blazer £1,390 and #Burberry check stretch cotton high-waisted trousers £550 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, aish199123 said:

I have a feeling  that out of all the actors she was paired with till date , chemistry with chun  jung myung is going to explode to the next level:wub::)

I won't hastily say that since CJM's competitors are Gong Yoo and Joo Ji Hoon but looking at the trend now your "prediction" could be true lol. When CJM was announced as YEH co-star I've never thought that they could have had chemistry but now I'm happy that I was wrong ^_^

@Gracedberry when plagiarism scandal is still hot issue some Korean designers & medias predicted that YEH won't get any famous fashion sponsor again. But look at it now, Burberry is one famous international brand and not to mention the other brands who are also sponsored this drama

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

I won't hastily say that since CJM's competitors are Gong Yoo and Joo Ji Hoon but looking at the trend now your "prediction" could be true lol. When CJM was announced as YEH co-star I've never thought that they could have had chemistry but now I'm happy that I was wrong ^_^

@Gracedberry when plagiarism scandal is still hot issue some Korean designers & medias predicted that YEH won't get any famous fashion sponsor again. But look at it now, Burberry is one famous international brand and not to mention the other brands who are also sponsored this drama

I heard CMJ is a good a & decent actor. I can’t comment back then since I have not seen his works except this. When koala first broke news that he is being courted for this drama, I worry so much because he looks baby face. I reserve my worry for her  sake and just choose to believe that this two will work hard to look good  (chemistry)  in the frame. To be honest, I was surprised, and my heart flutter  as early  as 1st episode, love this two together. 

So his mother has cancer, the reason why she push for her son to marry. I hope, she won’t meddle with his son’ “dating” YJY and support his son’ decision. 

Though rating worry me, I hope Yeh will still act, she is brilliant. I believe that industry will take notice of her work here.

Though I never ship YEH with any co-star, not even with my my favorite co-star  of her, Gong Yoo, I can’t help but to feel my heart flutter seeing their scenes together & their interviews & script reading. This two  has explosive chemistry. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

Well, I realise that in Europe or in USA, people do not really care about Stars' mistakes or scandals that much not only because Human beings are concerned and prone to mistakes but also because all that is really seen and appreciate after all is this gem called talent that they have whatever their background is. 

• Like 5

I'm not sure what to do ... The beginning of "Showtime Love"

First entry 2018.11.08 08:26:02 
Last modified 2018.11.08 08:31:36
Bigsmal

[Daily Economic Star Today Jinyonghyun reporter] 

Cheon Jeong Myung and Yoon Eun Hye start to camouflage love. Cheon Jeong Myeong accepted the proposal of Yoon Eun-hye. 

In the MBN drama series 'Suleim remarks' broadcasted on the 7th, the camouflage romance of Chae Woo-hyun (with Cheon Jeong-myun) and Yun Yoo-jung (with Yoon Eun-hye), which have different purposes, was concluded. 

Yun Yoo-jeong, who was betrayed by her boyfriend, proposed to Cha-hyun three months of love to defend her life as an actor, but she was rejected. It is to a situation where Yoo Jeong's company is embarrassed because it spreads to the CEO of the other companies. 

On the other hand, Woo Hyun heard shocking news that his biological father, Cha Tae-soo (Kim Byung-ki), held a general meeting of management and announced his birth story at the hotel, which he found when he went for a meal with his mother. He also noticed that his father plans to announce his official couple with Kang Hui-joo (Kang Seo-yeon), making him aware to take action. 

Woo Hyun, who appeared in good timing on the scene of the meeting with Yun Yu-joo, decided to do something. "I am now using the mileage I have accumulated. I'll pay you all at once. Camouflage love, couples in the show, let me do it with you."

On the third episode of 'Soremen', the dynamic narrative from Chow Hyun and Yoon Yung Jung to start romantic romance was depicted, making it impossible to not keep an eye on the attempt. An unpredictable couple of a man who does not believe in love and a woman who is a dating fool, Chemi is getting more and more curious. 

On the other hand, Cheol Jeong-myeong and Yoon Eun-hye's cheeky secret romance "Sureum Watch" will be broadcasted today (8th) at 11 o'clock 4 times. 

happy@mk.co.kr 

http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2018/699487

• Like 3

9 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

I finished watching via livestreaming. Though I don’t understand their language but I can’t breath with excitement, E specially their scene in the hospital & their surprise encounter  in the hotel. I feel that they started to feel something  for each other - their nervousness & happiness to see each other when they bumped each other in the hotel. 

I don’t Like the woman in the arranged marriage. So she has the feeling for him, the first time she saw him abroad. I think, she Will make yeh’s life miserable. I Love it when the two leads started to feel something even before the fake dating (my opinion but I may be wrong)

I really hope continue to act, she is getting prettier here, Just Like the Goong & My Fair Lady  times. 

drama is getting better! I love that they are trying to show motivations for each character so that no one falls flat. YYJ's team and the Kangin group daughter are both trying to create a false reality due to circumstances that are not all their fault. Both actions are bad but you can see the human side of it and such the acts are not just one dimensional. i suppose that is what i like about the drama so far - it has texture, weight, and content yet still remains light and easy to watch.

8 hours ago, avidneri1003 said:

Just finished watching ep2 after watching ep3 live. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode and the sub!!! I love YEH's yellow outfit in today's episode. <3 

Agree! Yellow outfit suits YEH very well. Hope it had longer screen time kke kke kke..

I also love the peach outfit she wore in the photoshoot scene where she fell from the swing. It looooks so good on her. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

I heard CMJ is a good a & decent actor. I can’t comment back then since I have not seen his works except this. When koala first broke news that he is being courted for this drama, I worry so much because he looks baby face. I reserve my worry for her  sake and just choose to believe that this two will work hard to look good  (chemistry)  in the frame. To be honest, I was surprised, and my heart flutter  as early  as 1st episode, love this two together. 

Though I never ship YEH with any co-star, not even with my my favorite co-star  of her, Gong Yoo, I can’t help but to feel my heart flutter seeing their scenes together & their interviews & script reading. This two  has explosive chemistry. 

Mine is on the 2nd epi on the scene when they're having breakfast & making conversation :wub: I love that they're not falling in love instantly but gradually making their love "road" is more believable. 

1 hour ago, lunchbox manila said:

drama is getting better! I love that they are trying to show motivations for each character so that no one falls flat. YYJ's team and the Kangin group daughter are both trying to create a false reality due to circumstances that are not all their fault. Both actions are bad but you can see the human side of it and such the acts are not just one dimensional. i suppose that is what i like about the drama so far - it has texture, weight, and content yet still remains light and easy to watch.

Thanks for your insight, it's really helpful since I don't understand the language :)

• Like 4

Reasons for Yoon Eun Hye's Comeback Drama, Fluttering Warning Must Be Watched:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The latest Korean drama series with the title Fluttering Warning or also known as Love Watch (love Alert) is the latest Korean drama to watch.;)

Especially with the appearance of the beautiful and famous actress Yoon Eun-Hye, who returned to starring in a drama series after vacuuming for approximately five years.

Here's the compulsory reason for you Korean drama fans to watch

1.- The comeback drama of the Beautiful Artist Yoon Eun Hye

Who doesn't know Yoon Eun Hye, a beautiful artist who played a drama series entitled "Coffee Prince", "My Fair Lady", "Personal Taste" and "Lie to Me".

Certainly all the drama series have a high rating. And also some have been aired on Indonesian TV channels.

In Drama Fluttering warning Yoon Eun Hye will be juxtaposed with handsome actor Chun Jung Myung. Chung Jung Myung starred in the 2016 Life Risking Romance film.

Besides being played by famous and talented Korean artists, another reason for this drama cannot be overlooked, that is, because the drama is an adaptation of a famous web novel by Seo Han Kyeol with the title "Seolremjoouibo" or also known as Love Alert

2. Drama adapted from web novels by Seo Han Kyeol

Besides the two famous artists who will star in the drama Fluttering Warning, this Besides being played by famous and talented Korean artists, another reason for this drama cannot be overlooked, that is, because the drama is an adaptation of a famous web novel by Seo Han Kyeol with the title "Seolremjoouibo" or also known as Love Alert.

This web novel has been published on December 5, 2016 until March 24, 2017 through shiftbooks.yes24.com.

For fans of Seo Han Kyeol's novels, of course, they have been waiting for his work to be a drama.

The novel writer himself will help write the story script for this Fluttering Warning drama with Kim Shin Hye. Certainly it will not disappoint its fans because the author participated in the drama of the Fluttering Warning.

3. Flow of unique and interesting stories:

Then, what about the storyline of this drama? Is it really good like the novel? Maybe we will give a little synopsis about this drama of Fluttering Warning.

The drama which is also a comeback for the beautiful artist Yoon Eun Hye tells the story of the romance between dermatology doctors and popular artists. Romantic stories that may be different from others because at first they were told to be involved in a scandal and had to undergo a love contract. Conduct a love agreement contract where both must pretend to have a relationship and act as if they are in love.

Packed with different scenes and entertaining the audience, of course this drama will be predicted to have a pretty good rating, because it is viewed from several reasons why this drama must be on a list of Korean dramas that are required to watch.

How, are you interested in not seeing the synopsis flow of this drama story Fluttering Warning? The drama itself will be aired on the 31st Octuber 2018. And will be aired every Wednesday and Thursday, 23.00.

The drama itself comes after replacing the drama drama Devilish Joy. Drama Fluttering Warning will be broadcast in 16 episodes.

The MBN Television Station always presents dramas that are targeted by fans of Korean drama, the drama Fluttering Warning, this romance genre will add to the Korean drama line that has epic romance stories.

https://www.dailysia.com/alasan-kenapa-drama-comeback-yoon-eun-hye-fluttering-warning-wajib-ditonton/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

[SC Cut] 'Sorememo' Cheon Jeong Myeong Yoon Eun-hye, burned camouflage romance ... A blue-and-white date

2018-11-08 13:43:25

2018110901000817700059251.jpg

The romance of Cheon Jeong-myeong and Yoon Eun-hye's to catch fire from the start.

The MBN drama 'Sureum Cautionary' (production cautionary note), which is scheduled to be broadcast on the eighth, focuses attention on the glaming dating scene of Cheon Jeong-myung (Chau Woo Hyun) and Yoon Eun Hye (Yun Yoo Jeong). 

On the 7th broadcast, Chae wooed into Yun Yu Yoo 's film journalist' s meeting and accepted her proposal as "camouflage romance, a couple of show windows, that 's me". This is the situation that viewers' expected for two people who have taken their first step into a contract romance for three months is peaking. 

In response to this, Chow Hyun and Yun Yoo, who are no different from other couples, are captivated by the moments of affectionate. Two people wrapping each other's shoulders and smiling or wrapping their sums are making mouths go up. 

However, Yun Yoo-jung, who left alone in the tent, is in a very urgent situation surrounded by a flaming fire. She cries out in the fire, teasing Chau to make sure that an unexpected development will unfold. 

The two storms that will be blowing from the beginning of the love of the two camouflage romance are expected to be broadcast today (8th). 

The official of the Sureum advisory said, "Today, Chow Hyun and Yun Yoo justice camouflage romance begins in earnest. I hope everyone will look forward to the scene of the dating like two lovers, and see if Yun Yung Jeong can escape from the crisis safely surrounded by the strong flames. It is different, "he said. 

The MBN drama 'The Soremen Observatory', which bombs the heart with the story of Cheon Jeong-myeong and Yoon Eun-hye, is now broadcasted at 11 o'clock in the night (8th). Kim Seong-won reporter newsme@sportschosun.com

http://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=201811090100081770005925&amp;ServiceDate=20181108&amp;f_url=https://www.google.co.id/#_enliple

20181108170208_sewrwrzc.jpg

• Like 9