Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

I'm ready to see Love Alert: Start the contract- the romance.
:love::heartbreak:

• Like 4

I finished watching via livestreaming. Though I don’t understand their language but I can’t breath with excitement, E specially their scene in the hospital & their surprise encounter  in the hotel. I feel that they started to feel something  for each other - their nervousness & happiness to see each other when they bumped each other in the hotel. 

I don’t Like the woman in the arranged marriage. So she has the feeling for him, the first time she saw him abroad. I think, she Will make yeh’s life miserable. I Love it when the two leads started to feel something even before the fake dating (my opinion but I may be wrong)

I really hope continue to act, she is getting prettier here, Just Like the Goong & My Fair Lady  times. 

• Like 10

Just now, curiousyeh said:

I finished watching via livestreaming. Though I don’t understand their language but I can’t breath with excitement, E specially their scene in the hospital & their surprise encounter  in the hotel. I feel that they started to feel something - their nervousness & happiness to see each other when they bumped each other in the hotel. 

I don’t Like the woman in the arrange marriage. So she has the feeling for him, the first time she saw him abroad. I think, she Will make yeh’s life miserable. I Love it when the two leads started to feel something even before the fake dating (my opinion but I may be wrong)

Me too, I do not understand a word, but I am moved by the scenes between our protagonists.:wub:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm more excited for the next epi (epi 4th) tomorrow since the "fake" romance begin B)

Anyway. I don't understand why some people complaining about her wardrobe. I think it's OK and spot-on ...

[VIDEO RAW] 181107 "Fluttering Warning" "Love Alert" EP 3

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just finished watching ep2 after watching ep3 live. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode and the sub!!! I love YEH's yellow outfit in today's episode. <3 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

I finished watching via livestreaming. Though I don’t understand their language but I can’t breath with excitement, E specially their scene in the hospital & their surprise encounter  in the hotel. I feel that they started to feel something  for each other - their nervousness & happiness to see each other when they bumped each other in the hotel. 

I don’t Like the woman in the arranged marriage. So she has the feeling for him, the first time she saw him abroad. I think, she Will make yeh’s life miserable. I Love it when the two leads started to feel something even before the fake dating (my opinion but I may be wrong)

I really hope continue to act, she is getting prettier here, Just Like the Goong & My Fair Lady  times. 

yeah she was looking good , the yellow blouse with the skirt and the sunglasses is my favorite , and then the black dress:wub:

• Like 7

I have a feeling  that out of all the actors she was paired with till date , chemistry with chun  jung myung is going to explode to the next level:wub::)

• Like 7

Even though I only understood a few words in episode 3, I was in awe of Yoon Eun Hye's style, beauty (saying Wow everytime she had a scene) and her natural, not at all overdone chemistry with Chun Jung Myung. Of all her projects, I think this time the whole cast on her side got a unique type of family vibe, a really full of care and strong one which you can't miss watching them all playing. 

DrZz8D0U8AIF5RI?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.2 wearing #Burberry check stretch cotton peak lapel blazer £1,390 and #Burberry check stretch cotton high-waisted trousers £550 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, aish199123 said:

I have a feeling  that out of all the actors she was paired with till date , chemistry with chun  jung myung is going to explode to the next level:wub::)

I won't hastily say that since CJM's competitors are Gong Yoo and Joo Ji Hoon but looking at the trend now your "prediction" could be true lol. When CJM was announced as YEH co-star I've never thought that they could have had chemistry but now I'm happy that I was wrong ^_^

@Gracedberry when plagiarism scandal is still hot issue some Korean designers & medias predicted that YEH won't get any famous fashion sponsor again. But look at it now, Burberry is one famous international brand and not to mention the other brands who are also sponsored this drama

• Like 8

Ratings for episode 3 : 2,018%

1st drama for this late time slot

Episode 1 snippets VIKI TV

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

I won't hastily say that since CJM's competitors are Gong Yoo and Joo Ji Hoon but looking at the trend now your "prediction" could be true lol. When CJM was announced as YEH co-star I've never thought that they could have had chemistry but now I'm happy that I was wrong ^_^

@Gracedberry when plagiarism scandal is still hot issue some Korean designers & medias predicted that YEH won't get any famous fashion sponsor again. But look at it now, Burberry is one famous international brand and not to mention the other brands who are also sponsored this drama

I heard CMJ is a good a & decent actor. I can’t comment back then since I have not seen his works except this. When koala first broke news that he is being courted for this drama, I worry so much because he looks baby face. I reserve my worry for her  sake and just choose to believe that this two will work hard to look good  (chemistry)  in the frame. To be honest, I was surprised, and my heart flutter  as early  as 1st episode, love this two together. 

So his mother has cancer, the reason why she push for her son to marry. I hope, she won’t meddle with his son’ “dating” YJY and support his son’ decision. 

Though rating worry me, I hope Yeh will still act, she is brilliant. I believe that industry will take notice of her work here.

Though I never ship YEH with any co-star, not even with my my favorite co-star  of her, Gong Yoo, I can’t help but to feel my heart flutter seeing their scenes together & their interviews & script reading. This two  has explosive chemistry. 

• Like 6