Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

This article represent of how I feel when watching "Love Alert". 

Love-Alert-2.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C240&ssl=1

TV / MOVIES

K-Drama Premiere: “Love Alert” Brings Heart-Fluttering Moments With Leads’ Great Chemistry Albeit Its Simple Storyline

By Emylyn Castalla | November 5, 2018

Despite its plain narrative Love Alert is a promising drama. The straight up rom-com premise definitely offers a welcome break from all the serious dramas currently airing. The plot is basic, and viewers will certainly see a story saddled with clichés but for this drama, it works. It is also nice to see Yoon Eun Hye back in an acting role.

Love Alert‘s major hook is the undeniable chemistry of its leads. The first two episodes are not yet heavy on the romance, but the interactions between Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung will make you smile. There are enough scenes that offer a peek at the direction their characters are heading to as they slowly discover the path to true love.

The conflict, although not yet obvious, lies in the three-month dating contract. As we all know, things are never simple with an agreement like that. Complications are bound to arise. It would be interesting to witness how Cha Woo Hyun and Yoon Yoo Jung deal with the consequences of their actions. I don’t have high expectations, but I love the simplicity of the plot. You don’t always have to rely on thought-provoking premises to enjoy watching a drama, sometimes going with the feels and heart-fluttering moments will do. Love Alert promises just that.

To read the full article you can click this link :

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/k-drama-premiere-love-alert/

• Like 8

If people watch only the first episode, they will miss YEH's real strength in acting.

She really shines in the emotional and quieter scenes.  I love her comedic acting but the emotional scenes are were her strength lies.  No wonder most people can't help but cry with her when she's crying.  

The first episode made her character really an odd ball but in the second episode, her character was more solemn.

• Like 7

I'll accept the proposal for camouflage romance

Enter article 2018-11-07 10:08:37

2018110701000659400047671.jpg

[Sports Chosun Jo Yoon Sun reporter] Will Cheon Jeong Myung and Yoon Eun Hye camouflage romance begin? In the MBN drama series "Suremisho" (Production Surememo) broadcasted today (7th), the curiosity toward the drama is getting bigger by publishing Cheon Jeongmyong (Chau Woo Hyun) and Yoon Eun Hye (Yoon Yoo Jeong) romance.  

Yoon Jung - joon (Yoon Eun - hyeon) tried to admit her devotion to his boyfriend, Hu Jae - min (last minute), but was bitterly betrayed by unexpected marriage news. Yoon Jae - kyung, a representative of the agency Yoon Jae - kyung, asked him Chow Hyun to become her official lover, but Yun Yoo - jeong asked him again for a three - month contract and caused a pupil earthquake. 

So today (7th), Chow Hyun's acceptance the proposal and the demand for watching the drama is rising. The appearance of Cha Yu-hyun, who appeared suddenly in the meeting place of the film critic, is forewarning. 

Cha Woo-hyun witnessed an unexpected scene he would encounter and started his actions. In particular, Yun Yoo's surprise expression suggests that an unforeseen unexpected situation has occurred. He also tells Yun Yoo-jung, "I am now redeemed for the mileage I have earned," and it is raising various speculations about the meaning of his words and the reasons for her surprise. 

An official from the 'Sureum advisory' said, "It would like to take note of what will happen between the two people," Chow said. Which is expected to increase in the near future. 

On the other hand, MBN drama "Suleimnosoba", star doctor Chowu and top star Yun Yu, is unveiled. 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201811070100065940004767&ServiceDate=20181107

• Like 8

I finished watching via livestreaming. Though I don’t understand their language but I can’t breath with excitement, E specially their scene in the hospital & their surprise encounter  in the hotel. I feel that they started to feel something  for each other - their nervousness & happiness to see each other when they bumped each other in the hotel. 

I don’t Like the woman in the arranged marriage. So she has the feeling for him, the first time she saw him abroad. I think, she Will make yeh’s life miserable. I Love it when the two leads started to feel something even before the fake dating (my opinion but I may be wrong)

I really hope continue to act, she is getting prettier here, Just Like the Goong & My Fair Lady  times. 

• Like 10

Just now, curiousyeh said:

I finished watching via livestreaming. Though I don’t understand their language but I can’t breath with excitement, E specially their scene in the hospital & their surprise encounter  in the hotel. I feel that they started to feel something - their nervousness & happiness to see each other when they bumped each other in the hotel. 

I don’t Like the woman in the arrange marriage. So she has the feeling for him, the first time she saw him abroad. I think, she Will make yeh’s life miserable. I Love it when the two leads started to feel something even before the fake dating (my opinion but I may be wrong)

Me too, I do not understand a word, but I am moved by the scenes between our protagonists.:wub:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1