Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

19 minutes ago, mellina said:

Hi guys.. it's great to see our princess back on screen. Is there any forum related to this drama? 

Also where to watch it with engs sub? 

You up can watch it in Viki App.

• Like 2

I am back. The thread is alive. Finally happy to see our young girl warrior back. Also I'll be more active on the drama page. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

YEH does  not knows what will be the  reception of domestic audience (maybe). I admire the lead actor and the rest of the cast for working with her, same with the production people

Agree. Not every actors want or willing to work with a so called 'tainted' actress who couldn't give them a high rating guarantee. I really appreciated them for that :)

@curiousyeh @vegaspink no matter what haters say YEH IS still relevant in Korean showbiz and she'll always be in the future. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, mellina said:

4 hours ago, Syanzi Ana said:

Can someone help me how can i watch this drama with eng subs cz, viki is not available in my region TT

Dramacool or Dramalike 

• Like 2

Was able to watch the subbed version at dramacool, and after watching it with sub, i am completely sold. I think we really need this kind of old school rom-com without the heavy plot, just a nice and easy story without the toxic characters. I do hope that ratings will continue to rise as the story progresses. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sandylovesyeh said:

Was able to watch the subbed version at dramacool, and after watching it with sub, i am completely sold. I think we really need this kind of old school rom-com without the heavy plot, just a nice and easy story without the toxic characters. I do hope that ratings will continue to rise as the story progresses. 

Can u gimme the link ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

That was the reactions of Koreans before but the rating of the premier is good. I don’t expect much for her to bounce back because her antis, trolls and others are their doing best to put her down. 

The media kept on bridging the Unfair and baseless allegation against her.

Maybe its just me, both YEH & the lead actor during the presscon are nervous. Its just a start for YEH to receive good offers in the future. International fans will stand by her. So she will remain relevant.

Eun Hye Yoon is an actress of great popularity, especially internationally, where she has very loyal followers like me.:wub::wub: For me it is a white-gloved slap for all those people in Korea who like to judge and condemn the actors :vicx:what the plot of love alert focuses on the scandals and how they affect the life of an actress ( YEH);):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A snippet of an article in Korean media,

The audience rating also posted a 2.796%, which is higher than the 2.241% audience rating of the last time 'Joy of Maseong' in the previous show. From the very beginning of the broadcast until the next morning, the real-time search term of the portal site is showing a high level of 'rising caution' and 'Yoon Eun-hye'. What is left is to continue the good energy of the first room to the end.

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=154788#cb

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

Thank you for the link was able to watch the livestream and it was soooooo gooood eventhough i do not understand a thing hahaha. YEH's lipstick are on point, i will not be surprise if it will soon be trending. She is beautiful as always, her lips are sooo kissable. Can't wait for next week.

• Like 2