Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Some says that there are notable changes on YEH's face, but I can't see that, all I can see is a mature version of YEH, but I must admit that the burden that she might have carried or still carrying from the past years had already took a toll on her, it's not the charm that is missing, but looking at her, I do miss the spark in her eyes, there are some scenes that though she is smiling I can still sense the sadness. I do hope that bashers and haters will go easy on her, like come on, is it not enough what she went through? To think that she doesn't deserve all the hate, and no human being deserve such cruel treatment. With this drama, I do hope that YEH will eventually regain her confidence and be her old self once again. There is no need to regain her former star ranking, just being able to take on any projects without her being ridiculed is more than enough for me. I can't wait for next week. Fighting!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

So happy that my baby is finally back! Congratulations for the ratings :) I hope it will continue rising. Also congratulations to us fans who are still here despite everything :) 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, sandylovesyeh said:

Some says that there are notable changes on YEH's face, but I can't see that, all I can see is a mature version of YEH, but I must admit that the burden that she might have carried or still carrying from the past years had already took a toll on her, it's not the charm that is missing, but looking at her, I do miss the spark in her eyes, there are some scenes that though she is smiling I can still sense the sadness. I do hope that bashers and haters will go easy on her, like come on, is it not enough what she went through? To think that she doesn't deserve all the hate, and no human being deserve such cruel treatment. With this drama, I do hope that YEH will eventually regain her confidence and be her old self once again. There is no need to regain her former star ranking, just being able to take on any projects without her being ridiculed is more than enough for me. I can't wait for next week. Fighting!!!

I felt it too when seeing her pics on the presscon. I couldn't point out at first but yes she lost that spark that she used to have in the past. I compare it with her old pics on the presscon of Marry Him If You Dare and she looked very different. It's not aging but the aura I think. I hope she doesn't stressed out by being in the public eyes again after so long. Just take it easy. Her fans will still support her no matter what.

• Like 5

Hello fellow neris...finally

the character  yoon yoo jung little remind me how shin chae kyung find her true heart to prince shin..not demanding but close to him step by step...romantic drama this day seem to forget how realistic two humanbeing being close with n how to grow feelings...not three second n voilla..

i hope u all understand my limited english.. just be happy n enjoy the drama with whatever result... dont mind haters also...its our time all.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So glad to be able to watch YEH acting again. Normally, i'll watch Fluttering Warning twice to better understand the show and i can really feel her acting. Her style is so different and i really like her sense of uniqueness. Overall, the casts are also good. The clothes are all so beautiful and so is her acting. GOD Bless this drama and the whole team members.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

If people watch only the first episode, they will miss YEH's real strength in acting.

She really shines in the emotional and quieter scenes.  I love her comedic acting but the emotional scenes are were her strength lies.  No wonder most people can't help but cry with her when she's crying.  

The first episode made her character really an odd ball but in the second episode, her character was more solemn.

I love how her skin in this drama has color and not vampire or sick white..... 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

They are trying snacks and candies from US

Could someone with a kind heart convert this video into YouTube please cause it's restricted in my area ... 

• Like 3

thanks @Syanzi Ana  both YEH n CJM looks good n relax in eachother... i can see why she told that she is working with good peoples now...glad to see her as herself...n she like peanuts more than chocolates n spicy food.. :D

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Could someone with a kind heart convert this video into YouTube please cause it's restricted in my area ... 

Hi lonetwilight,

I'm from the Philippines and we're also restricted but I'm using VPN 360 to change my IP to US IP. You can download the app via App store or google playstore, it's for free. Once you have downloaded and connected, you will be able to access all Viki episodes. Please don't forget to follow Love Alert on Viki, they are counting the followers :) Also, if you'll be downloading the ep in kissasian, don't forget to disconnect the VPN bec it will not allow you to download it. Hope it helps :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for sharing the link. 

I wish they would do guestings because I really enjoy their on screen chemistry and after watching the viki vid I can see that they are also comfortable with each other. Strong Couple CJM and YEH Fighting!

Please do 2D1N Unnie! :)

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi lonetwilight,

I'm from the Philippines and we're also restricted but I'm using VPN 360 to change my IP to US IP. You can download the app via App store or google playstore, it's for free. Once you have downloaded and connected, you will be able to access all Viki episodes. Please don't forget to follow Love Alert on Viki, they are counting the followers :) Also, if you'll be downloading the ep in kissasian, don't forget to disconnect the VPN bec it will not allow you to download it. Hope it helps :)

thank u :w00t: it's really helpful

• Like 3

Thank you so much @ChuchaylovesYEH for the advise it's really helpful. 

I'm sorry @Syanzi Ana but your link doesn't work for me. But thanks anyway.

Watching the video is a revelation. Yes I agree they're look comfortable to each other, it's maybe because they have been filming for 3 month already. Besides, they also have had appeared together in Xmen (old variety show) before. So getting close off the screen is just natural for them.

• Like 7

Comical cutiee Yoon Eun Hye are back all...she is soooo hilarous...she dont mind too look ugly at all...jezzz how long we miss her...i super love her acting...when she took hiatus i go around following some dramas n young actress...there is something in her acts that i havent found in others eventough i love their dramas n saw it to the final episode...but they dont make me laugh just like Yeh did hahaha...few episode ahead i believe she gonna crack us more :D

• Like 7