Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

So glad to be able to watch YEH acting again. Normally, i'll watch Fluttering Warning twice to better understand the show and i can really feel her acting. Her style is so different and i really like her sense of uniqueness. Overall, the casts are also good. The clothes are all so beautiful and so is her acting. GOD Bless this drama and the whole team members.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

If people watch only the first episode, they will miss YEH's real strength in acting.

She really shines in the emotional and quieter scenes.  I love her comedic acting but the emotional scenes are were her strength lies.  No wonder most people can't help but cry with her when she's crying.  

The first episode made her character really an odd ball but in the second episode, her character was more solemn.

I love how her skin in this drama has color and not vampire or sick white..... 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Could someone with a kind heart convert this video into YouTube please cause it's restricted in my area ... 

Hi lonetwilight,

I'm from the Philippines and we're also restricted but I'm using VPN 360 to change my IP to US IP. You can download the app via App store or google playstore, it's for free. Once you have downloaded and connected, you will be able to access all Viki episodes. Please don't forget to follow Love Alert on Viki, they are counting the followers :) Also, if you'll be downloading the ep in kissasian, don't forget to disconnect the VPN bec it will not allow you to download it. Hope it helps :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi lonetwilight,

I'm from the Philippines and we're also restricted but I'm using VPN 360 to change my IP to US IP. You can download the app via App store or google playstore, it's for free. Once you have downloaded and connected, you will be able to access all Viki episodes. Please don't forget to follow Love Alert on Viki, they are counting the followers :) Also, if you'll be downloading the ep in kissasian, don't forget to disconnect the VPN bec it will not allow you to download it. Hope it helps :)

thank u :w00t: it's really helpful

• Like 3

Thank you so much @ChuchaylovesYEH for the advise it's really helpful. 

I'm sorry @Syanzi Ana but your link doesn't work for me. But thanks anyway.

Watching the video is a revelation. Yes I agree they're look comfortable to each other, it's maybe because they have been filming for 3 month already. Besides, they also have had appeared together in Xmen (old variety show) before. So getting close off the screen is just natural for them.

• Like 7

Comical cutiee Yoon Eun Hye are back all...she is soooo hilarous...she dont mind too look ugly at all...jezzz how long we miss her...i super love her acting...when she took hiatus i go around following some dramas n young actress...there is something in her acts that i havent found in others eventough i love their dramas n saw it to the final episode...but they dont make me laugh just like Yeh did hahaha...few episode ahead i believe she gonna crack us more :D

• Like 7

Yoon Eun-hye vs model, cutting dress ... "It is refreshing"

Money Today, following news 04/11/2018 10:15

[Style couple a few] Yoon Eun-hye, velvet strap shoes 'autumn feeling' ... Model, sneakers · watch 'point'

Actor Yoon Eun-hye, Mi Mi Woo 2019 Resort Collection / Photo = Ki Bum reporter, Miu MiuActor Yoon Eun-hye, Mi Mi Woo 2019 Resort Collection / Photo = Ki Bum reporter, Miu Miu

Actor Yoon Eun-hye completely extinguished the dress which showed sharp cutting and bead decoration. 

Yoon Eun-hye attended the MBN drama 'Suleimnoso' production presentation held at Imperial Palace Seoul, Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 31st of last month.

Actress Yoon Eun-hye / photo = Lee Ki-beomActress Yoon Eun-hye / photo = Lee Ki-beom
Yoon Eun-hye appeared on the day wearing a dress with colorful crystal decorations and colorful cat patterns. 

In particular, Yoon Eun-hye emphasized the narrow waist line by choosing the dress which was cut slenderly in the waist and added the autumn atmosphere by matching the burgundy velvet strap sandals.

Miu Miu 2019 Resort Collection / Picture = Miu MiuMiu Miu 2019 Resort Collection / Picture = Miu Miu
The dress chosen by Yoon Eun-hye is the Miu Miu 2019 resort collection of Italian fashion brand. 

In the collection show, the model has a youthful look with a colorful dress and cat pattern in a long dress and sneakers in white and red colors. 

While Yoon Eun Hye wears a thin threaded bracelet and a big ring, the model wears a pair of wristwatches with striped straps and crystal decorations on the wrists, adding a splendid point. 

In addition, Yoon Eun-hye created a lovely atmosphere by producing a pink coral lip with a brilliant skin tone, and the model gave a neat feeling to the nude make-up with a neat semi-packed hairstyle.
Actor Yoon Eun-hye, Mi Mi Woo 2019 Resort Collection / Photo = Ki Bum reporter, Miu MiuActor Yoon Eun-hye, Mi Mi Woo 2019 Resort Collection / Photo = Ki Bum reporter, Miu Miu
  • Like 8

Some articles are praising YEH's acting :)

Yoon Eun Hye transform into Yoon Yu Jung perfectly ... Romcom Queen

Enter article 2018-11-04 10:39:25

Yoon Eun-hye has made a big effort in the "Sureum Watch" and made her look forward to the acting future. The MBN drama 'Soremimbo' (Production Confirmation) has announced the birth of a new romance bible on October 31st (Wed) with the long-awaited first broadcast. In particular, Yoon Eun-hye (Yun Yoo Jeong), who is leading the story with the central axis of the drama, is attracting a lot of attention because she takes control of the movie theater with her acting power. 

World star Yoon Jung, who is loved not only in Korea but also overseas, seems to be just a love affair, but the truth is the opposite. As a proof of this, she focused her attention on the two legs of her boyfriend Hwang Jae-min (Choi Jung Won) from the first broadcast. She was misunderstood as a car thief by Star Doctor Chau Woo Hyun (Chun Jeong Myung), intoxicated by drunken intentions. The scenes in which dynamic encounters are made, such as making up for it, are a big part of the passion of Yoon Eun-hye, who is destroying the destruction. The real feeling of maximizing the vivid expression and situation is alive, plus the fun to look at. Especially Yun Yoo Jeong could not hide her absurdity when Han Jae-kyung (Hangeo Eun), a representative of her agency, proposed a camouflage relationship with Chow. When she found the bottom of the Hwang Jae-min, she tore the blade of revenge and offered her a three-month contract with Chau Hyun. In this way, Yoon Eun-hye has made a deep impression with the character of Yoon Yoo-jeong in the stereoscopic life of the star and life of Yoon Yoo-jeong. Just two times, you can feel the extraordinary power of romcom Queen

jyn2011@sportschosun.com 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201811050100029280002019&ServiceDate=20181104

Actress Yoon Eun-hye made a big success in 'Soremen'

http://m.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=6704733&referer=

"Romcom queen power" ... Yun Eun-hye and Yoo-jung Yoon make perfect transformation

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/headline/2018/689357

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Wise Auto, the Mercedes-Benz's first official partner in Korea, will sponsor Eurostar on MBN's new drama "Suremisho", the 16 episodes that was first broadcast on October 31st. 

What is the car Yoon Eun Hye rides in the drama 'Soremen'?

"We are pleased to support the same Eurostar as the actual model of the returning actor Yoon Eun-Hye who made her first connection with the customer," said Wise Auto CEO Lee Sang-ho. "Through this Euro- I hope you will feel the essence of a premium limousine van to choose from. " 
Reporters' blog (ferrari5@rpm9.com)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1