Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I've watched ep 4 four times but too bad on most websites, the english sub are incomplete. Would have loved to understand fully what our main leads are conversing. OMG...Really2x love this show. Seeing our main leads interaction really make me smile. Looking forward to livestream next week.

• Like 7

I've finally watched all (4) episodes of "Love Alert" with sub. I think now I can understand why YEH picked this drama above all drama's she's been offered. And it also give me an understanding of how showbiz works especially in Korea. Some people can go so low to get what they want and damage someone's career in return. Just saying ... :phew:

• Like 7

I've also rewatched the previous episodes with eng sub and in certain scenes, i really feel her because it also speaks of her life indirectly. Eventhough i've watched the episodes several times, i still shed tears at the same scene. I like her acting a lot together with all the casts. Can feel their closeness and bonding. Hwaiting YEH & team n GOD Bless u all!

• Like 7

Hey guys! I've been keeping up to date on this thread but have not had the time to sit down and write my thoughts and comments about the drama. Btw @lonetwilight where did you watch all 4 episodes in english sub? I have access to Viki but the new episodes are locked. 

So let me take a moment now to drink up the fact that YEH is on TV and online with a new drama of her own which perfectly suits her strengths. You can really tell she's in good hands and is enjoying herself - my heart finds peace in knowing that she's happy and well cared for. In the first episode, I felt that the style, fashion and make up was lacking on YEH - her manager looked better put together than she was however, slowly but surely, I can see things looking better and better. Her complexion has always been amazing but there is dimension and colour to her face in the scenes, which I really like. To be honest, I find her the most beautiful without any form of makeup - perhaps only with lipstick. As most dramas go, the first episode was slow but that is necessary to set the picture and introduce the characters one by one. 

I had reservations about CJM but he's proving me wrong and I love it! Their mature romance is amazing - it's very subtle, adult and mellow. I feel YEH's character is not only an amalgamation of her previous roles but there's a new finesse in her acting that is great to watch. When she lets her guard down, switching from her 'actress' persona to how she usually is, I can see Coffee Prince, and Princess Hours. When she acts slightly awkward and haughty, I can see My Fair Lady and Lie to Me. When she cries, there's so much of Missing You. 

In terms of graphics, lighting and cinematography, I'd say it's not up to the standard that other dramas are up to but I don't think it takes anything away from it. Less of things that are put on and fake, but more of the substance and character's story itself. I have super high hopes for this drama and the ratings are amazing and going strong, let's not jinx anything.

Happy watching and discussing guys! :)  

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

I find this so interesting. I love this insight about Love Alert.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/10/fluttering-alert-ep-4-on-symmetry/

This was such a great read - thank you for sharing!

5 hours ago, yippeeyeh said:

I've watched all the episodes with eng sub at kseries.net. 

Thank you for this @yippeeyeh! Just spent the last 2 hours watching - the subtitles for ep. 4 wasn't really complete but I'm so grateful towards the team subbing so quickly, so I'll take what I can get. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yippeeyeh said:

I've also rewatched the previous episodes with eng sub and in certain scenes, i really feel her because it also speaks of her life indirectly. Eventhough i've watched the episodes several times, i still shed tears at the same scene. I like her acting a lot together with all the casts. Can feel their closeness and bonding. Hwaiting YEH & team n GOD Bless u all!

Yeah, I also thought that some scenes reflected her own life 

@asteria1003 I watch "Love Alert" with English sub in here (they've already translated ep 4) :

http://watch123movieshub.com/tv-series/fluttering-warning

Sorry for my late reply, I'm kind of busy ^_^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

Good news ?

These articles mentioned that "Love Alert" is steadily popular & has enter the box office. 

http://m.mbn.co.kr/news/news_view.mbn?cidx=undefined&news_seq_no=3683517

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201811110100100700007602&ServiceDate=20181111

really ?:o

• Like 2