GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

Ah, can you upload the subtitles for the special please?

I tried downloading it from d-addicts last month, but it didn't work. ><

sorry it took time before i was able to up the subs for the gokusen special.

but here it is

rar-ed ^^

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DLLS1YZJ7YO3LX7LBJVHX5R3

^ oh it probabaly becase i have yet to watch GTO lol i did watch teh anime it was good...and if you can't wait Gokusen 1 don't watch Gokusen II (of course unless ur ur hayami or kame or jin or teppei fan of course) even though im liek a Jin and Kame fan i got bored but still have to watch on i hate stopping in the middle....but for me Gokusen part 1 was way better than part 2!! no one in G2 is as good as matsu jun character in G1 though i love JIn way more than Jun >.<

i so agree! jun's character is the best in both 1 & 2..

as much as i love AKAME, their characters are like the divided character of Sawada Shin ne~

and tho gok 2 and 1 arent really that much connected, i also suggest ppl to watch 1

coz yankumi's character is more developed of course in 1

and there really are much better actors in 1 with Oguri Shun ,MatsuJun

well i think their group is better too.

but im still for AKAME as well ^^

its hardsub..

here are the rest of the ep. of anime

Gokusen Ep.5 anime

Gokusen Ep.06 anime

Gokusen EP.07 anime

Gokusen Ep. 08 anime

credit by Prettiest

ei tahnsk for the update! im gettin it now!

btw, so u mean uve already uped everything for the anime version ryt??

thanks so much for uping it! cant wait to see it as i find GTO movie pretty cool

(i was surprised Onizuka & that pretty teacher ended up together in REAL LIFE ^^

aint that cool!!!)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moonie_heejunnie

sorry as dumb as it sounds i don't know how to use soft subs -.-;; and i've already resized my video so i think the subs will be affected right?

sorry as dumb as it sounds i don't know how to use soft subs -.-;; and i've already resized my video so i think the subs will be affected right?

wans't Gokusen hardsubbed...and not softsubbed ...but in my case if you resize a video and the subs was make for that video....it dones't affect the timing of the subs...well i won't say it for all cases but as for me if there was a 700 mbs and the subs is meant for it but if i resized the file to 200 the subs for the menat for 700mbs still works perfectly for the 200mbs resized video

to Gitakawaii: soft subs are another separate file u open the video and then u load the subs also (those are soft subs) as for hardsubbed u basically open the video and the subs are embedded with the video already)...lolz hope u understand what im trying to say...i was never good as explaining >.<

I'm like super late at posting.

Let's see, Gokusen is one of the best dramas out there!(my opinion) Its my favourite ever.

♥ Matsumoto Jun ROCKED(great actor/singer/dancer), he played the character well..AND I fell for him. All the actors/actresses knew how to act..Loved the relationship between Shin and Yankumi. Shin, the character was like AWESOME.

Haven't watched the second one yet and I dont plan on it either cause Jun isn't on it and I dont think the storyline's better....In my opinion most sequels tend to stink.

=O I heard there might be a Gokusen 3, a member from NewS should be on it..I forgot his name though =/

Guest moonie_heejunnie

wans't Gokusen hardsubbed...and not softsubbed ...but in my case if you resize a video and the subs was make for that video....it dones't affect the timing of the subs...well i won't say it for all cases but as for me if there was a 700 mbs and the subs is meant for it but if i resized the file to 200 the subs for the menat for 700mbs still works perfectly for the 200mbs resized video

oh but i only found the raw version of gokusen special in someone's clubbox. but if you know where i can download the hardsubbed version of gokusen special, please tell me. thanks. :)

Guest lilyphilia.

if there's really a gokusen 3, i want sawada shin to be in it! i didn't watch all the episodes of gokusen 2 because it's not the same without shin! <3 matsujun! :wub:

Guest my_love_shy

this drama was really cute and i loved it, but it seemed really repetative at times. and the fighting was really lame ot me. i watched it because if jun only, but in the end i ended up liking it because of the actors.

Let's see, Gokusen is one of the best dramas out there!(my opinion) Its my favourite ever.

♥ Matsumoto Jun ROCKED(great actor/singer/dancer), he played the character well..AND I fell for him. All the actors/actresses knew how to act..Loved the relationship between Shin and Yankumi. Shin, the character was like AWESOME.

Haven't watched the second one yet and I dont plan on it either cause Jun isn't on it and I dont think the storyline's better....In my opinion most sequels tend to stink.

=O I heard there might be a Gokusen 3, a member from NewS should be on it..I forgot his name though =/

where did you heard it at?? wow if ther going to be a Gokusen 3 with a NEWS memebr then i can't wait for it to come out kinda hope that it's yamapi but i doubt it he probably want to take on adult roles like ryo said he don't want any more dramas that requred him to wear student uniform lol maybe like kusano have the biggest chance since koyama is in Nurse Aoi, tego and massu in Gachi Baka, yamapi,ryo did dramas recentldy and uchi...i doubt it and only shige left maybe he in it with kusano who knows??

^^ WHAT? GOKUSEN 3?? NEWS MEMBER???? YAMAPI??!?!?!?

omg if yamapi is in it... I AM WATCHING

Lol..I'd remember for sure if it was Yamapi xD And I'd definetely watch it also^^

But its not him. I think its Hironori???..-shrugs- I just read about it a few months ago on A-Baka, havent been on it since then..Not completely sure if it's true though.

:tears: I dont think Jun-kun(MatsuJun) will be in it if there is another one...but I WISH he was though...

Gokusen isn't Gokusen w/o Shin Sawada...-sniffles-

oh but i only found the raw version of gokusen special in someone's clubbox. but if you know where i can download the hardsubbed version of gokusen special, please tell me. thanks. :)

there is no hardsubbed version of gokusen special in any cb ive visited

but there is soft subs available so that would be ok

____

i heard abt the gokusen 3 rumour as wel.

hope it'll push thru although we basically all know what will hap;en per ep ^_^

seeing yankumi iwth pretty boys is aleays fun to watch

and i agree Sawada Shin is also one that livens any ep besides yankumi

although i must say again i love AKAME to death ^^

i still think that gokusen 1 has better actors than 2

and the script kinda follows the anime (well not much *_*)

which is very good

hmm.. prettiest, the anime verison that u posted aint the complete set yet right?

im keepin posted for ur updates :D

ive seen til ep 8 and i think it was fun to watch\

yankumi does look like yukie ^_^

and shin too with Jun

esp kuma! kekek!

cant wait to finish watchin the anime version

jaa!

ginachan> what do u eman it doesnt work for me?

did u men u downloaded from torrent?

or the subs?

let us know so maybe we can be of help here somehow

jaa minna!

oyasumi

Guest Prettiest

hmm.. prettiest, the anime verison that u posted aint the complete set yet right?

im keepin posted for ur updates :D

ive seen til ep 8 and i think it was fun to watch\

yankumi does look like yukie ^_^

and shin too with Jun

esp kuma! kekek!

cant wait to finish watchin the anime version

jaa!

sorry bout bein' late for uploadin' the rest.. I'll upload the rest tonight! its 13episode so the remaining is 10-12.. i already have the the final episode though.. be right back!

Gokusen ep.09 anime

Gokusen Ep.10 anime

Gokusen 12 anime

Gokusen Ep.13 anime

torrent : [whole episode] Gokusen 1-13 torrent anime

Guest angel_akame

For me, Gokusen 1 is much better than gokusen 2... But i prefered the cast in

gokusen 2.. Because jin and kame are there... hehehehe I love akame... hehehehe

What? news member? Much better if yamapi and ryo... hehehehe

For me, Gokusen 1 is much better than gokusen 2... But i prefered the cast in

gokusen 2.. Because jin and kame are there... hehehehe I love akame... hehehehe

What? news member? Much better if yamapi and ryo... hehehehe

I didnt even bother watching the second 2..hehe,you must like them alot then^^

i heard abt the gokusen 3 rumour as wel.

hope it'll push thru although we basically all know what will hap;en per ep

seeing yankumi iwth pretty boys is aleays fun to watch

and i agree Sawada Shin is also one that livens any ep besides yankumi

although i must say again i love AKAME to death ^^

i still think that gokusen 1 has better actors than 2

and the script kinda follows the anime (well not much *_*)

which is very good

Hehe,that we do^^

It sure is!

I found the anime to be different than the live version but it did have some similarities....

Some of the characters didnt even look alike..Haha,anime Uchi and Minami looked funny

Archived