GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babigrl

i'm liking part 2 as much as the first one!!!!!!! whoooooooooooooooooooooo anyone can give me the whole names of the students in the first one? i need to know that one guy with super yellow hair who's tall :D lol must know his name!!!!!!

i need to know that one guy with super yellow hair who's tall lol must know his name!!!!!!

OGURI SHUN is ur mann ^8^

i love this jdorama! the first jdorama that i actually enjoyed..

well, i havent seen much jdoramas coz i was sooo traumatized after seieng strawberry on a shortcake..

but after watching gokusen.. haaay..

im surely riding the fever..

but but.. matsumoto jun aint in gokusen 2???

i like him with yankumi ^___^

Guest lilyphilia.

i don't mind watching this dorama a hundred times because of sawada shin*faints* my matsujun is so damn fine!!

does anyone know the rumor that there's going to be gokusen 3? is this true?

Guest strawberrynkiwi

this has got to be one of my favorite dramas!!! it is THE best... im so obsess with it~~

not only did i felt in love with matsumoto jun and oguri shun... i loved yankumi!!!!

i personally think gokusen 1 is better than gokusen 2... but i have only watched half of G2

G2's characters are better looking.. teppei kame jin <3 but G1 definitely have the better actors...

and the group of students were had funnier and just better... different personalities.. and everything worked out really well... and sawada shin's character was AWESOME!!

oh yea the police guy in G1 is better looking than the teacher guy in G2 too~

its so sad that only kuma (the fat guy) and the head teacher comes back in G2

they don't even show the picture of G1's 3-D class pictures on yankumi's desk!!

and kuma doesn't even mention anything bout the other students.. which is so sad!!!

Am I the only one that thinks Oguri Shun looks a LOT like Se7en?

It's distracting when i watch, but in a good way ^_^

in gokusen 2... jin looks more like seven to me^^

Guest yuki-chan

^_____________^ finished watching 1 and 2 ... n i love it!! lolz~ i'm watching bits here and there a second time ^^!!

though the second one ... i wanted the old ppl to come out again like even for one episode is good ... but its still good ^^

Guest Iv3_imt

this series is so cooll.........

i got addicted...

always want to c the next ep...

the only one disappointed me is yankumi not ended up with tetsu...

is it only me who think this way?

Guest TygrrLilly

this series is so cooll.........

i got addicted...

always want to c the next ep...

the only one disappointed me is yankumi not ended up with tetsu...

is it only me who think this way?

You are not alone! I ADORE Testu!! He's been pining over her for YEARS and she's so clueless... He's a sweetheart though. I love all the deep and meaningful looks he gives her. Or when she calls him "Testu-kun" on the phone one day.

I love this series. I just finished, and i'm watching the special right now. I loved the part in the end where-

SPOILER!

Testu is talking to Shinohara during the kick the can game and tells him that, even though Yankumi loves him (Shinohara), he (Testu) is not going to give up on her. Shinohara san smiles and agrees, then out of nowhere his detective partner- I forgot his name and goes "What? You're going for her too?! That means, we three are rivals!" Then again out of nowhere again SHIN pops up and turns to the three men and says "Make that four" I was soooo giddy when i saw that. I was like FINALLY SHIN ADMITS IT! Even though he also said that Yankumi was the only person to get him to open his heart in the auditiorium- I'm sure it wasn't just about her teaching methods.

Guest CarolineKIM

^ is that from gokusen1...

wait is this topic for only gokusen 1? I WANNA WATCH

IM CURRENTLY WATCH GOKUSEN 2 ON TV

I LOVE IT

WHERE CAN I DL WITH ENGLISH SUBS :D

Guest TygrrLilly

^^

Yes, that is from the last episode of Gokusen 1. They also have a Gokusen Special where they show 3-D graduating.

They have the first season of Gokusen hardsubbedin english up at SARS. If you streamload, i can send it to you there if you want.

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

I'm so in love with Gokusen...I'm only up to episode 4 (coz I have exams and my comp's slow) but it's soooo cute!

The guys are so hilarious...I love the part when she's tutoring them in english and afterwards they're like singing the alphabet...so cute!

I love Sawada Shin!

Guest malicious_

^^

Yes, that is from the last episode of Gokusen 1. They also have a Gokusen Special where they show 3-D graduating.

They have the first season of Gokusen hardsubbedin english up at SARS. If you streamload, i can send it to you there if you want.

ooooo do u have teh gokusen special? i wanna watch ... ^___^;;;

but yes.. i JUST finished watching the last eps.. omg.. FINALLY DONE!! the ending made me all teary eyed.. i was so touched by yankumi's loving + nurturing personality.. <3 gokusen 2.. here i come.. >>=D

no one shared pix, so i decide to post a few..people share some if u have any^^

the lovely classroom

018006xy.jpg

11127531396yk.jpg

713135739gokusen0bc.jpg

yukie is so beautiful

gokusen01049ua.jpg

ahha this part was funny, when she just pops out of no where

gokusen03024im.jpggokusen03048bq.jpg

their smiles~! gah~!

gokusenweb3bo.jpg

minami1wc7wd.png

noda8sl4qy.png

uchiyama2uh5ud.png

and jun~!

suwada4ow9oy.png

gokusen01028sr.jpg

jun459jh.jpg

junmatsumoto7bj.gif

+++ x_x

sandi21c249me5az.gif

extra (eiji wents) [he's the one who didn't go to school...xP right?)

eijiwents49050us.jpg

eijiwentse0129ks.jpg

Guest Iv3_imt

eiji wents is also so cutee...

is he a mixed?

the ending n the gokusen special is so touching..

im so sad they left the school....but they have to

if just the time stopped there...hheeheh

not all goes well as expected ....

i also can feel shin's feeling esp when yankumi is fired...

yet he is too young

i really like the bond b/w yankumi n 3-D students...

any1 have its wallpaper?

i have looked in googles but could not find one

my fave:jun-oguri-hiroki

gokusen 1 is better in terms of storyline than gokusen 2..

but gokusen 2 has a lot of cuter actors ^^ well of couse matsumoto jun & oguri shun are hot too ^^

and i liked the gokusen dustoff episode

but i thought after Shin said that comment at the end of gokusen 1 (him "competing with the other 3 guys), he'll propose to yankumi then...

but its kinda disappointing he didnt =(

i love shin & yankumi together...

or yankumi & tetsu ^__^

Archived