GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Prettiest
:( gosh! can somebody upload episode 7-12 with hardsub on Megaupload? coz Clubbox wont work for me.. i dont know why =( ^_^ please!! please! im lovin' this show!!!

Guest TygrrLilly

WOULD you plz send me the SPECIAL on my streamload TYGRRLILLY!? plzzz lol my id is : babigrlishme :D thanks!!

GOODNESS! I'm sorry I didn't see that!

Of course! *runs to do it now*

I've heard many great things about this and decided to give it a try. (Mainly, it's because of my growing obssession over OGURI SHUN xD)

I'm still DLing first episode, so I'll have to come back later and comment ^^;;

Guest TygrrLilly

^^

This drama was really fun. Shun has basically a couple eps where he really stands out, but you'll find that there are other characters that you just grow so attached to (like TESTU!)

If you want more Shun- you should SOOO check out Stand Up! his character in that is hilarious.

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

i've only watched part 2 cos couldn't find part one in the store.yup. are the characters the same or what? part 2, the guys are hot too x)

what's the theme song of Gokusen 2? i saw in the japanese drama web,its 'no more cry'? but i can't find it. thanks!

what's the theme song of Gokusen 2? i saw in the japanese drama web,its 'no more cry'? but i can't find it. thanks!

yup! NO MORE CRY by D-51 is the opening theme of Gokusen 2

&

KIZUNA by Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT-TUN is the mellow one :D

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i was gokusen again :P and i notice yankumi's grandpa always does this thing to yankumi's back before she leaves home... is that some good luck charm? anyone want to explain to me? thankss

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

yup! NO MORE CRY by D-51 is the opening theme of Gokusen 2

&

KIZUNA by Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT-TUN is the mellow one :D

THANKS ((:

i have the special... i'll try to upload it somewhere... any recommendations where to upload? its like 700 mb though... oh and if anyone has the subs PLEASE PLEASE post them.

i have the special... i'll try to upload it somewhere... any recommendations where to upload? its like 700 mb though... oh and if anyone has the subs PLEASE PLEASE post them.

Thanks... anticipating it... but with 700 mb.. it's best u try clubbox... yousendit and megaupload is unreliable...

i'm on ep 5 right now... and i totally agree..

IT IS SOOO GOOD... i'm taking abreak from korean dramas right so i thought jap dramas would be the way to go lol

yukie is really really pretty, its amazing how much glasses can affect how you look!

IMO, i believe that there is a tiny glitch... in a lot of highschool dramas... lol

AS A COLLEGE STUDENT.. i have never gotten midterms, finals, or whatever that are only one single sheet of paper, single sided!!!! even in highschool... quizzes and tests, had at least 2 pieces of paper...

just like in ep 5... when they were writing the english exam, it was only two pages... omg... lol

sorry... just a small observation that's insignificant.. but. i tink its soo hilarious neways...

Anyone has the Gokusen special with subs? Thanks

WHERE DO YOU GUYS D/L THIS?? I SOOOOOOO WANNA WATCH IT!!! ^^

japanese guy's CB has it

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

and here is the link to the GOKUSEN SPECIAL Subtile file

from d-addicts. just dled it from there and dnt forget to at least say ur thanks

to the fansubbers for their effort :D

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10097

japanese guy's CB has it

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

and here is the link to the GOKUSEN SPECIAL Subtile file

from d-addicts. just dled it from there and dnt forget to at least say ur thanks

to the fansubbers for their effort :D

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10097

thank you so much i started to watch the the gokusen special but the subs hav this funny {/fs20} in front of each line and its really annoying, im watching in gom player btw. does anyone else have this problem?

oh yeah and should i still upload it because if the file is 700mb it might be easier to just get it from japaneseguy's clubbox. i tried uploadin on ysi keeps failing! haha

Archived