GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

How are you guys watching this besides downloading from clubbox?

Clubbox has been driving me crazy.

I'm currently downloading the 4th episode, but the average speed is 8.

It won't go any higher than 10 ><

But it's only for Gokusen though. Usually it's 40-50.

Try a different CB that has GOKUSEN like japaneseguy or kdwlovers

they have it hardsubbed & soft subbed too

whatever u like baby :D

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moonie_heejunnie

can anyone please please explain to me what happens in the gokusen special?? the one i downloaded is the raw version and doesn't have soft subs. i just finished watching part 1 and i don't really understand anything.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i jst finished watching this drama tonight and i must say that i love it more than GTO! most definitely!!! :w00t: i love the closeness that the guys shared as a class..i cudnt help shedding a few tears here and there too. their class is amazing!!! great bonding... :rolleyes:

i know it may sound silly, but i was actually hoping for shin to confess his feelings for yankumi..mwahahaha...it just seemed like he had feelings anyway. and he did say at the end of episode 12 that they should count him as the fourth rival for yankumi :lol: but then, if he had confessed his feelings (if he really did have some) i guess it wud have ruined the whole point of the story...

anyways...i still love this drama..definitely one of the best jdramas ive seen so far :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ i think everyone did

can anyone please please explain to me what happens in the gokusen special?? the one i downloaded is the raw version and doesn't have soft subs. i just finished watching part 1 and i don't really understand anything.

basically it was about how 3D class has to take entrance exam into college and university. some failed some passed. sawada shin got into all the top universities. then when some people failed to get into any of their choices, they got depressed and pissed off... the rest of the ppl tried to make them feel better. but they say you won't understand blah blah blah... then they broke the guy's signed which happened to be the company who offered a job for uchi etc.. then uchi doesn't have a job now... and now minami had some trouble with his family but didn't tell everyone... then noda and students realized they were wrong and help uchi get his job back... as for sawada shin... he realize he doesn't have a goal in life.. like the others... therefore he rejected all the acceptance to university and he is going to volunteer in africa to see the world.. then maybe he will know what he want to do in the future... (and no he didn't confess his love for yankumi during their little private talk :( )

Guest c h r i s t i n e

hiyahh!! i uploaded the anime version of Gokusen if you want them anyways

Gokusen Epi 1 anime

Gokusen Epi 2 anime

Gokusen Epi 3 Anime

Gokusen Ep.4 anime

Credits by Prettiest

-- look for gokusen @ anime and manga thread! --

^ do these have subtitles? and also... is it just me or does it take everyone else like 3 hours to download each episode? hrm... and my computer is usually really fast. =/

hiyahh!! i uploaded the anime version of Gokusen if you want them anyways

Gokusen Epi 1 anime

Gokusen Epi 2 anime

Gokusen Epi 3 Anime

Gokusen Ep.4 anime

Credits by Prettiest

-- look for gokusen @ anime and manga thread! --

oh! thanks for uping the anime version ^^

how many episodes were there? just 4?

i'll be gettin it as soon as i step foot at my place ^__^

actually, there are soft subs available for the gokusen special.

check d-addicts or if u want i'll upload it once i get home.

jaa!

oh! thanks for uping the anime version ^^

how many episodes were there? just 4?

i'll be gettin it as soon as i step foot at my place ^__^

actually, there are soft subs available for the gokusen special.

check d-addicts or if u want i'll upload it once i get home.

jaa!

Ah, can you upload the subtitles for the special please?

I tried downloading it from d-addicts last month, but it didn't work. ><

I'm really enjoying this...it's so funny...I don't want it to end..at half way at the moment! I think Yankumi is great...has to do such silly things! very funny! she's very pretty too! Sawada has nice hair! :D

I just saw this recently, I'm on episode 7 or something.. But yeah I don't like it THAT much =/ It was better than I had expected it to be, but I still don't love it. It's too much like GTO imo.. & yeah, I generally just don't like jdoramas that have problems that can be solved at the end of every single episode.. TT_____TT

The only thing thats pushing me to watch the next episode & maybe the next is probably Hiroki + MatsuJun + Oguri Shun.. theyre so hawtttt.

I think I'll watch Gokusen 2 though (How can you NOT.. Mocomochi + Kame + Jin + Teppei.. *LOVEE*)

^ oh it probabaly becase i have yet to watch GTO lol i did watch teh anime it was good...and if you can't wait Gokusen 1 don't watch Gokusen II (of course unless ur ur hayami or kame or jin or teppei fan of course) even though im liek a Jin and Kame fan i got bored but still have to watch on i hate stopping in the middle....but for me Gokusen part 1 was way better than part 2!! no one in G2 is as good as matsu jun character in G1 though i love JIn way more than Jun >.<

Archived