GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

Guest cartoonangel

Oooooooooo I want to see this now! Does anyone have the BT link to this or tell me the site where they get the link from? And please.. CHinese subs please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

i watched gokusen sp... ekk it was okay... uchi's dark hair looks good... sawada is still as hot. but damn he didn't confess his love to yankumi.. so that ruin the SP for me =(

I'm watching this show right now (only up to episode 3. Downloading from clubbox is so annoying :( ) but I love the students and her. They're so funny but some parts are a bit cheesy though. Still, it's a great series so far. don't really like the detective that she's falling for >_<

Guest lilyphilia.

i watched gokusen sp... ekk it was okay... uchi's dark hair looks good... sawada is still as hot. but damn he didn't confess his love to yankumi.. so that ruin the SP for me =(

yeah, i was also disappointed when shin didn't confess his feelings to yankumi! :angry: i was waiting for that moment but it didn't came,,tsk,tsk,, ^sawada shin is still hot, :wub: loved the part when he started smiling when yankumi scolded them in the inn,, :lol:

Guest lilyphilia.

i just found out that there are rumors about matsujun and yukie nakama dating!?! :blink: i hope it's true because they really make a cute couple! here are 2 pics of them together that i got from jdorama.com,,

81xu.jpg

i love this pic! so cute! :wub:

14yb.jpg

- although i love my matsujun so much, i would be really happy if they're really going out! they have such great chemistry in Gokusen! :lol:

AHHH!~ are you serious?!~ Are you talking about part 2? Sawada didn't confess his love for Yankumi? I mean I knew that he liked her but I didn't knew that he was that serious.

^ actually what strawberrynkiwi is talkin about is teh GOKUSEN DUST OFF episode (special).. coz part 2 is a totally different class of yankumi ^_^ (hope u dont mind me answering ur query)

anyway... lilyphilia! are you serious?! there are rumours of sawada & yankum dating for real??????

i love them together.. but she's older by 5 years or more ryt?

i dont mind tho ^_^

im just surprised coz Gokusen 1 has already been concluded a few years ago so i find it odd for rumours to surface this late

i too was disappointed there never was admittance on the part of sawada of his admiration of yankumi

so i hope the real thing is true ^)(^

does anyone have the subs for the special? d-addict is down for me so i can't really check it out :( and i really want to watch the special ;(

Actually, does anyone know where can I get Gokusen 1 on DVD WITH English subs? It's been driving me crazy because everytime I find one on ebay, someone else has gotten it before me.

How are you guys watching this besides downloading from clubbox?

Clubbox has been driving me crazy.

I'm currently downloading the 4th episode, but the average speed is 8.

It won't go any higher than 10 ><

But it's only for Gokusen though. Usually it's 40-50.

Guest Incise Soul

I'm currently watching it, on episode 3 right now. It's really good and the students are so hot! Especially the yellow cornroll guy. He's super cute though he's kind of an richard simmons so far.

try bittorrent... when i downloaded gokusen, it was pretty fast!!! like an hour to finish one episode

realli 0.0

THX !! i m gonna try it rite now i hope its still fast

Archived