GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pegasus

I loves Gokusen 1 very much, but never seen GTO. After such compliments on GTO, I'm gonna watch it during this break. :D

yup yup, gokusen1 was better. but heck!! AKAME were in gokusen2. no need to expound on that. haha. for me, that was more than enough reason to get it. though i must confess, i did forward a lot of the scenes. hehe.

the FEEL YOUR BREEZE in the show is the original by V6, but KAT-TUN performed it in HIPPARE, 2003 or 2004.

i loved GTO too!! for a while, i had a yosuke kobuzuka thing going. didn't last that long though. but the show was really great. besides, takashi and nanako really look good together.

Guest Pegasus

yup yup, gokusen1 was better. but heck!! AKAME were in gokusen2. no need to expound on that. haha. for me, that was more than enough reason to get it. though i must confess, i did forward a lot of the scenes. hehe.

the FEEL YOUR BREEZE in the show is the original by V6, but KAT-TUN performed it in HIPPARE, 2003 or 2004.

i loved GTO too!! for a while, i had a yosuke kobuzuka thing going. didn't last that long though. but the show was really great. besides, takashi and nanako really look good together.

Oh, hi Zai :) . Yeah, when you mentioned the Feel Your Breeze song, I feel like posting up the song, sharing it with you guys in here. :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pfqi4d

Can you feel the breeze???

Guest Pegasus

I might do an mv of the drama with the main theme, Feel Your Breeze. Once it's done,I'll up it here. :D

Just ignore the fighting scene. Fake and exaggerated and I still don't know why Yankumi must let down her hair every time she fights :blink:

Other than that, this drama is a must watch! Other than Trick, I have never seen Nakama Yukie being so funny! I was quite bored by her expressions in all other dramas and her role in Gokusen really change my view of her.

As for the boys, well, not to say they attract me since they are too young for my liking but they are interesting to watch. I like how each of them have their own styles.

Guest asian_love2788

i really like it, the storyline's pretty good and i love yankumi. She's so funny, she makes me laugh so hard; the fighting scenes aren't the best but it's cute cause she's fighing for her students. I also really like matsumoto jun; he's really cute in this but i like gokusen 2 better since the actors are hotter. (Kame & Jin)

• 1 month later...

Gokusen is so awesome! First time watching it made me fall in love with Uchi~ haha.

did i just read uchi?! as in uchi from news? he's in gokusen 1?

lol NO. uchi as in uchiyama haruhiko, one of the students in Gokusen. Oguri Shun played as Uchi(short form). so he's NOT fron NewS.

Oh im gonna reply here too xD

The ending was too.. i dunno, it wasn't like a real ending. I think they should have squish the Specials into episode 13. but oh well, i love this drama so much that i downloaded it put it onto my mp3 layer~ took 1 week to download all the episodes via BT o_o i still cant find the specials bittorents though =( Anyway. I rewatched it a while ago and I kept on repeating episode 4 because of Noda <333333 and in the Specials, i really love his hair! but he kind of pissed me off there cuz how he stubborn he was x_x

Guest Sky's Crying

I LOVE GOKUSEN! :D It's so cheesy when Yankumi makes those speeches, but it's so fun to watch. I can always re-watch an episode with getting bored :)

I watched up to the third epsiode until I noticed it was repetitive. I stopped.

So I don't really know if she continued to fight for her students at the end of every episode after.

But based on what some people said, it seems like she did. So, I really can't stand watching something like that, but if you like to watch those kinds of dramas, go for it. ^_^

Guest SailorBoy62

IMO, Gokusen 1 was better than Gokusen 2. As well, it's based on a manga. There was also an anime based on the manga that came out in the 1990s.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Allisa

hey gray!!! you're here too! cool.

anyway, i loved this series. i have a copy of it, and also season2. i liked the first season better. matsujun was cool here. his sawada shin was just captivating. hehe. and of course, i loved shun. i love anything with shun. i liked it a lot. i guess it was because the novelty was there, whereas in season2, it was the same plot, just different school and people, although i heart kame to death. i fastforwarded most of the yankumi-saving-someone parts. hehe.

gokusen3? i thought there wasn't gonna be one anymore. seriously, it'll be overkill. the plot can't possibly go anywhere, judging from season2. unless shin comes back. haha. and maybe ryo and hayato, so it'll be like gokusen1 plus 2, with other people, like maybe uchi. and a love story somewhere, since by this time, shin would be legal. hehe.

I was wondering....where can i get dvd copy or download the whole Gokusen 2 series... :blush: :blush:

Guest punkman

I though Narimiya Hiroki was really hot in the special. The whole drama was really hilarious and Yankumi was so fun to watch. I will always remember class 3D :lol:

Archived