GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rice_baby

i wish it and more japanese drama's in general would air over here too.

but they'd have to have english subtitles for me to understand it.

Guest lilyphilia.

i didn't like gokusen 2, it was like the repetition of the first one but with new characters,,and without sawada, it's not the same,,,

Guest ichigo_no_powder

so good! the story is so good and touching. yankumi is hilarious. and this drama helped me 'discover' oguri shun. I definately recommend this drama to anyone who has not seen it yet

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

I want to watch this (I just recently got into j-dramas and I heard this was good)

Just a quick question though...I downloaded the first ep from a clubbox but there's no visual...there's audio..but no picture...

I know this means that I'm missing a codec but where do I get a codec from (I'm computer illiterate...the best I can do is download -___-)

Guest oh!kura

I want to watch this (I just recently got into j-dramas and I heard this was good)

Just a quick question though...I downloaded the first ep from a clubbox but there's no visual...there's audio..but no picture...

I know this means that I'm missing a codec but where do I get a codec from (I'm computer illiterate...the best I can do is download -___-)

You need DivX.

Download it here.

Guest yuki-chan

just started watching a few episodes ... n its good ^_______^

its addictive ... n she's funni (the main character... ) lolz~ glad i decided to check it out ... ^___^ love these teacher student dramas ... they're funni ... ^^ reminds me of GTO ... lolz~

Archived