GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest superivystar

ohayo! may i request for the subs for this show? coz i couldn't dl the hardsubbed one, just the raw ones :sweatingbullets:

Guest Babigrl

can someone send me the special!? lol someone had sent it to me on streamload but couldn't dl it :) so anyone wanna send it through email or anything? email: babigrlishme@yahoo.com

Guest Despoina

can someone send me the special!? lol someone had sent it to me on streamload but couldn't dl it :) so anyone wanna send it through email or anything? email: babigrlishme@yahoo.com

I watched it on youtube, try there - unless the girl who uploaded it deleted it. :)

Quick question, am I the only one who didn't really like the ending?! I mean *blank* and said *quote* but I wished something HAPPENS! Yankumi and *blank* would look so good together..unless it's just me :phew: Sorry about the blank and quote thing, LOL I don't want to ruin it for anyone :P

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^no you aren't the only one. i was so mad when nothing happens between them. we all thought something would because of what "he" said in the end, but in the special nothing happens :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TOiR3tToP3iPa

Since i just finished watching Densha Otoko ... i want to download GOKUSEN (the first one)

If i like it den.. i will buy the both the 1st and the 2nd one. [ i will buy Densha Otoko also; not

any soon cuz im totally broke]

Anyways.. Gokusen is supposed to be funny but i dont really noe much about it.

I heard it was a live version.. apparently it was an anime first.

It must be good since a second DVD of it came out right?!?!?!?

Can anyone give me a rating of this drama, so i can see if i want to download it.

Plus if you have any recommendation of any dramas that you like... please also give me

the ratings of them.

THANkS `('-')

ONce again thanks.. i've just watched the whole entire drama today. IT was Great. didnt quite like the ending though.. it needs more improvement. hehe

NOW WUT TO WATCH NEXT... any recommendation?!?!?!?

Guest apple red

this like GTO with woman teacher as lead role (Nakama Yukie, sadako on Ring O).

Yeah..it's funny and really entertaining..i didnt finish it yet cause my player needs a break..lol. But it's good, i guarantee, especially if you like GTO

Guest TOiR3tToP3iPa

i havent seen GTO... but i think i like it from wut you said.

('-^)1 vote for downloading GOKUSEN!! hehe

Guest oh!kura

One of my favorite dramas. You should definitely watch it! ^_^ And watch the anime, too! The anime is really funny and cause Shin is hot. XD

Guest r/-inbow

yea the story does get repetitive but gokusen 1 is pretty good. disappointed about the ending though :T MatsuJun =D Some of Yankumi's lines were a bit exaggerated...like when she starts talking to herself XDDD i dont recommend gokusen 2 if you're only watching for the plot though, it's bascially the same except a hotter cast.

Guest yuans7love

it's REALLY good in the beginning 'cause you're all like OMG!! HOT JAPANESE GUYS!!! AND LOTS OF THEM!!!

but then you get annoyed by the exaggeration and i GUARANTEE at the end of every episode Yankumi beats up a bunch of guys and talks for like 10 minutes straight about morals and stuff -0-;;; yeah it gets annoying

Guest photodaisy

^ Nariyama...yuss. HA!

Then there's Jun...

Yes, I advise you to watch it. I'm watching Gokusen 2 right now...okay, my siblings are. BUt yah, Gokusen 1 is one of my favorties and it's pretty good. I advise you to watch it. *nod*

GOKUSEN = HOT BOYS.

Especially Uchi.

I vote yes.

yes!

but it's not just about Jun, shun,etc but the drama itself makes it worth buying...i like the story and everything and the theme by V6, it's really good!! and it's way better than Gokusen 2 though JIN IS so damn hott in it

Guest luluchan

gokusen 1 and 2 are basically the same stuff

I think gokusen 1 had better stories.. ( i actually can't really remember it's been too long hahaa)

But everyone liked gokusen 2 better (like the ratings were REALLY high~ highest in 2005) ~

the guys are hotter in gokusen 2 ahahah~ Kamenashi Kazuya , Akanishi Jin , Koike Teppei (so cute!) , Hayami mokomichi (so hot!) and Koide Keisuke (even tho he wasn't really shown on there but i thought he's cute too~~ he was in Byakuyakou last season and coming up in Delicious proposal too as 2nd lead! hehe)

(well in gokusen 1 there's matsumoto Jun, oguri shun and Narimiya Hiroki but i must say i didn't really think Oguri Shun and Nariyama were hot in there @ all~ basically MATSU JUN took all the spotlight)

of course Nakama Yukie is good in both! i love her!

Archived