[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ml_87

pls, we shoud stop mention things like BOF is cursed. BOF still keeps going on despite any obstacle.

i just think that BOF is the hottest now. so any news related to it is extraggated. so dont worry!

back to drama pls.

the tomorrow episode is not as i expected. so the "monkey" is still following JP, right? i really really hate her. she's not as good as Shigeru in the manga. dont u guys think that she's very pamper ( not only with JP, but JD, too). she's not a tomboy like she was in Macau. adn it's ridiculous when she realize YJ and Woobin's intentions but cant even see that JP and JD love each other:

- JD tells about JP in the mall with such a tender voice and look ->easy to catch JD loves JP

- JP and JD is chatting in the yard when she comes and JP chases after JD

- JP's look after saving JD -> i'm sure after this she realizes that the relationship between them is not friendship. so she tries to seduce JP in the pool. very curious about what JP says.

but obviously, JK will be out after episode 18. after back from the resort, she will go to JP's house for a breakfast, then they go shopping. after that, they come back, and JP said " are u satisfied" . JK asks him whether he chooses between love and friendship. now u see, she has the final choice when she asks that question. ^^

Finally... two episodes back to back. I know I will be sad when BOF ends but glad in a way cos it means that the actors and crew can have a decent rest.... before promotions begin in April ( I think they are going to Japan then)

Guest MissJeannie

i think all of the cast members have to take a rest.

esp to GHS. i dont want her to be so sad. i love her bubbly personality.

and i wish LMH, KBum, KJoon and KYJ will stay strong.

Guest juneforest2000

why do they have to make the Jihoo character so pitiful?

I hope that this love square thing will just end quickly cuz i dont want to see Jihoo get even more hurt...

The more Jaekyung is with Junpyo, the more Jandi will lean onto Jihoo and the more it will hurt him.

Rui have always been my fav character and it's just so sad seeing him like this =[[

Hi,

Im my personal views, I feel JH will not be hurt and he is not pitful either. He know JD loved JP and it's a fact. No doubt that JH likes JD, to me, his character is someone who will not betray a friend. Even at ep 15 at the airport, he said because JP is his friend, he back out, but not anymore.However when JP goes visiting him on ep 16, he still passed JD's present to him. To me JH will be happy to see JD and JP ends up together, he has those self scarifices character. Maybe due to the fact his parents died young and grandfather left him, since young he only hv the other F3 with him, therefore I believed, losing JP will be more sad to him then losing JD. To him, F3 is like his family, brotherships is there.

JD is not taking JH as a 'spare tyre'. She is basically treating him as a 'SOULMATE', rather a FRIEND to relay on than love. She knows she only loved JP. I bet JH feel the same too, like I hv said, to me JH values relationship. JD is someone he likes and he wants to protect her from any bad things wholeheartedly without wanting JD's loves back. Sometimes giving is happier than taking :)

As for JK, she is NOT GOING TO MARRY JP FOR SURE, why is she in the scenes still? I guess, she will eventually play a part to bring JD and JP together, otherwise she could also be there because at the end she will be FORCED to marry JP, that's why she still exist. JD will be in the maid scenes, that was one of the part I liked most. I remember the other two vers, this part supposed to bring JP and JD together and even sweeter, Their relationships are going to get stronger after this scenes, as for the 'losing memory' part, I really doubt they hv enough eps for that unless they put it in one ep only, but this is highly unlikely. Skipping it is actually fine for me cos I dun want JD to go thru all the suffering mentally again, they hv enough eps to be separated from each other. Now I only hope for scenes to see them together, arguing and making fun of each other.

For GE and YJ, nope, I really dun see they are moving anywhere.Is either they get together else pls PD maybe let GE n WB fall in love with each other? Afterall, WB hv so few scenes and I think it wasn't too bad an idea too. :)

To All Casts and Production of BBF...............................................AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

Guest annypooh79

pls, we shoud stop mention things like BOF is cursed. BOF still keeps going on without any obstacle.

i just think that BOF is the hottest now. so any news related to it is extraggated. so dont worry!

back to drama pls.

the tomorrow episode is not as i expected. so the "monkey" is still following JP, right? i really really hate her. she's not as good as Shigeru in the manga. dont u guys think that she's very pamper ( not only with JP, but JD, too). she's not as a tomboy like she was in Macau. adn it's ridiculous when she realize YJ and Woobin's intentions but cant even see that JP and JD love each other:

- JD tells about JP in the mall with such a tender voice ->easy to catch how much JD loves JP

- JP and JD is chatting in the yard when she comes and JP chases after JD

- JP's look after saving JD -> i'm sure after this she realizes that the relationship between them is not friendship. so she tries to seduce JP in the pool. very curious about what JP says.

but obviously, JK will be out after episode 18. after back from the resort, she will go to JP's house for a breakfast, then they go shopping. after that, they come back, and JP said " are u satisfied" . JK asks him whether he chooses between love and friendship. now u see, she has the final choice when she asks that question. ^^

lol. you're too funny. yes i think she's too pamper too..but then again, isnt shes from the rich family? i think they did tried to portray her as a tomboy by the way she acts sometime, but not enough to convince us.

to be honest, i am annoyed with JK but i dont hate her. i can understand of why she's trying to do things with her "man", spend time with him, makes him happy and makes him like her.

as for her lying about JP leaving, i think she did it to save her pride/ego too and she doesnt want JH n JD to think there's any problem with their relationship... but i do hope her ligh bulb would pop soon and realize OMG, JP n JD loves each other...what the heck am i doing here? etc etc etc. and arrange the wedding but the "real" bride is JD. hehe.. just my imagination okay?... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4_9Aqa0SDA&NR=1

A clip on the award nite...what I found interesting was that as soon as LMH was seated at his table the lady across asked him sumthing & @0:38 he was pointing at his mouth as tho he was describing GHS injuries...after seeing this clip I have no doubt that he's already aware of her accident...well actually GHS has spillled the bean that LMH & his assistant help them out. Thank God he pass by after her accident...it cud be more chaos if sumone else who's not related to the production took GHS to the hospital.....

The girl he was talking to was Jang Ja Yeon... Anyway, As for the series,It's getting better and better....I'm excited to see what happend to the BOF couples especiall Soeul couple :D

Guest samtly

the pd better let yi jeong & gaeul be together, it would be such waste after developing so much on this couple. the pd should really go read some of the fanfix. I think lots of fan would go crazy if they dont be together.....

Guest peiper6

I want to ask a question, if anyone has slow version of "I'm stupid", please PM me. I'm looking for that song. If I'm not wrong, in the scene Li Hoo played guitar at Macau, that slow version was played as OST.

Thanks in advane!!!

sorry for my bad English!

Guest F4fan

I think the message of the show is that there are a lot of people that can be right for you. Love is not this emotion that you feel only once in your life for one person.

That's why PD and writers keep bringing up old love interests and introducing new ones to our characters. You don't have to think that your first love is going to be your only love. Though consistent with this storyline is if JP ends up with JK! That would be horrid and that won't happen.

However, I feel that this story is trying to show that love is flexible and can change.

And to add to your comment... true love doesn't come around often. Once it passes you by or you let go of it, you will have profound regrets even if you find someone else. And with a new relationship, there is always something missing, something just not right because you once had the best. Do you settle or do you fight for what was once the best?

Also, life is hard and comes with hard decisions. Its not a fairy tale. You can be the strongest person mentally and physically but events in life can you down a couple of notches. It might get you down for a short period but you slowly start picking up the pieces and try to start over. I think that is why we see Jandi not be herself. She is trying to find herself after losing the love of her life and her dream. We are now seeing sparks in her again as she is making an effort to move forward.

Guest ButterCake

Does anyone know who sang the new song when Joon Pyo and the girl went out on their first date on Ep17?? Thanks :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Boys before Flowers

~Ringtones~

(or whatever tones)

Volume 2 (part 1?)

------<<HERE--@

(Note: Sorry but the links are all in megaupload. Someone else need to reup on other filehosting web if requested. Thanks in advance.

Can't wait for the whole OST volume 2. I hope all the instrumentals I've been hearing are in the list~)

ButterCake, the song is Yearning Heart or something like that by a group that Min (Jihoo's friend in Macau) is in. I never really register the group's name. It's unique. Someone else can clarify maybe. :sweatingbullets:

By the way, am I the only one who's not digging the Wish Ur My Lover song, which was supposed to be junpyo and jandi's theme song. It's just not unique to me because it sounds tooo similar to Goong's song (I heard it's from the same creator with the same singer duet with Tmax). I wish it was something that is totally BBF instead of it reminding me of Goong. Not that it's not a good song (eventho honestly i thot it was a little bland and monotonous - personal taste, by the way), or Goong is such a bad drama to get associated with, but I wanted something purely BBF, especially when it's junpyo-jandi's theme, of all things!!! My favorite song is actually Yearning Heart. It's good that i don't mind Jp-JK couple (eventho i'm a jundi shipper) so i still enjoy it despite it reminding me of the jp-jk date (it's a cute date tho. i think jk is fun, and the whole thing would be fun for the both of them if jp is cooperative. But thank god, he was not into it).

Guest funkindagirl

Does anyone know who sang the new song when Joon Pyo and the girl went out on their first date on Ep17?? Thanks :)

The song is Yearning of the Heart by A'ST1

Boys before Flowers

~Ringtones~

(or whatever tones)

Volume 2 (part 1?)

------<<HERE--@

Thanks for sharing!

Guest Q_Park

The song is 아쉬운 마음인 걸 by A'st1.

아쉬운 마음인 걸 can be translated to Yearning of the Heart or Wistful Heart.

- Kyu

~Ringtones~

(or whatever tones)

Volume 2 (part 1?)

------<<HERE--@

Note: Sorry but the links are all in megaupload. Someone else need to reup on other filehosting web if requested. Thanks in advance.

thanks for sharing,xx|outsider|xx .

i have uploaded it to mediafire folder in case there are people having trouble accessing megaupload.

Volume2-part1

Volume1-Instrumental

Volume1-Non-instrumental