[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

^ Yeah, that was bad timing. :( I hope the fans understood... it's been very exhausting for the cast and crew~ such tragic news too. I feel so bad for the actors.. i can see Hye Sun crying and it makes me really sad.. Keep on *fighting* BOF.. My heart goes out to BOF..

yeah i agree with you Rikku that i'm really missing JanDi's old spunkiness... she totally seems to have just lost herself now that she doesn't have JunPyo or something.. she's not her old self anymore.. but it seems to have been like that for the last few episodes or i guess the so called season 2.. and then when we saw her talk back to JunPyo about her not swimming and how it's none of his business, i felt like "yeah we're getting the old JanDi back" but it didn't seem to last long.. hopefully we'll see her back to her old self soon and i loved the fights scene she had with JunPyo, it's such a loving relationship.. LOL

^ LOL, yes! I think we're all missing the spunky part of Jan Di. But i have a feeling that if GHS wasn't in her accident last week, she could've been her spunky self in the ramen eating contest with Jae Kyung. :lol: That would've been such a funnnnn scene to watch with both Jan Di and Jae Kyung eating away. I think that would've revived our old Jan Di a bit.. ^_^

Guest ml_87

GHS cried during the film shooting. GHS couldn't sleep cry so much for late Miss Jang

and the schedule is hectic. F4 and Jandi visited the wake 5AM this morning and this is after they filming overnight. and F4 had fan meeting with Japanese fans at Revera hotel last night. (that means they had fan meeting at night. and filming whole night then went to the wake then sleep a few hours ..went to film site again?)

i hope that HS and F4 gain their smile soon! i hope they will overcome this sadness by approving to the public that they're great actors and BOF is absolutely a hit eventhouh they face many bad things

fans always there beside them! :)

i dont wanna see a sad smile of JD in the maid arc, pls! :tears:

btw,

why the company cant stop bothering when they are filming. they can arrange fans to meet F4 and HS in daytime, why at night? >"< their filming schedule is known to be really hard at night.

GHS cried until she couldn't sleep?.. poor girl. i miss her bubbly character and her smile hope she could stand strong knowing this is the 2nd time that her co stars passed away. aishh

oh back to preview 19, while her brother was on the train and he told jandi that junpyo still like her (but too bad jandi couldn't hear it). i guess junpyo and jaekyung had pay jandi a visit but she wasn't around at that time and junpyo must have told jandi's brother that he still like jandi.

Guest emfkrx

RIP Jang Ja Yeon

you were a great actress in BOF and contributed into the humour of BOF

altho u were mean when you took Jandis necklace, i know u were only playing a part :D

Guest juneforest2000

STOP!!STOP!!!STOP!!!!!

For WHOEVER Out there, PLS KINDLY STOP putting JJY's wake photos up and the cast that went to gv their respects!! It's really terrible!! Leave the dead alone!!!I guess there r nobody who feel happy looking at the sad moment n the depressed expression from their faces, so pls stop doing that, if u wan pls insert a LINK so for those who wants to see just go to that.

It's really devastating moment..JJY death was announced to inform the ppl n press cos she was a celebrality, but NOT for ppl to speculate why she died n relate it to BBF!!! Pls I enjoy this site for us sharing nice photos n storyline of BBF NOT seeing and gossiping on other ppl dead. JJY dun deserve any comment fr any of us, i dun think anyone would like to be talk abt by others when they died. Those photos r TERRIBLE!! Does it made anyone feel better after seeing it? It will only be more sadness to others especially JJK's family and casts of BBF. I dun mean to b offence to anyone BUT PLS STOP those photos !! Respect the dead n the casts of BBF.

Be more tactful pls ......

Sorry if the above seems harsh but I really can't take it anymore....

Guest koala157

STOP!!STOP!!!STOP!!!!!

For WHOEVER Out there, PLS KINDLY STOP putting JJY's wake photos up and the cast that went to gv their respects!! It's really terrible!! Leave the dead alone!!!I guess there r nobody who feel happy looking at the sad moment n the depressed expression from their faces, so pls stop doing that, if u wan pls insert a LINK so for those who wants to see just go to that.

It's really devastating moment..JJY death was announced to inform the ppl n press cos she was a celebrality, but NOT for ppl to speculate why she died n relate it to BBF!!! Pls I enjoy this site for us sharing nice photos n storyline of BBF NOT seeing and gossiping on other ppl dead. JJY dun deserve any comment fr any of us, i dun think anyone would like to be talk abt by others when they died. Those photos r TERRIBLE!! Does it made anyone feel better after seeing it? It will only be more sadness to others especially JJK's family and casts of BBF. I dun mean to b offence to anyone BUT PLS STOP those photos !! Respect the dead n the casts of BBF.

I agree. We've had 5+ pages worth of the same set of pictures and news. This is a very shocking and sad news, but it is time to move on and get back to BOF-related discussions.

On a lighter note, the preview is a hoot!!!!!!!!! hopefully BOF can regain its cuteness, which has been lacking in the last 2 or 3 eps.

Clip of BOF team arrived at JJY's wake in morning place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dndFsyeh1j0

Thanks for the clip & pictures

So scary...too many k actresses committed suicide lately. I think the Korean authority should seriously look into these kind of death. Hopefully they don't just took the easiest way to close a case by declaring it's a suicidal. It's really a pity that her death is just when her career was abt to take off and when she's just began to earn some recognition...

Condolence to her family & friends...Hope that the rest of the BOF cast won't be too demotivated by her death. And hopefully this will be the last of 'accident' that going to happen to BOF stars & crew members.

Guest del32

thanx for the link, kori65, after depressing news about the passing, we def need something to distract us from being sad. So< I guess the cat is finally out of the bag, I wonder if JK is gonna go all Mama Kang on Jan Di now that she knows the truth :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:. Hopefully not, unless the scripwriter and PD decide to add another twist to the plot :P

happier note.. new short .preview episode 18..

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzY1MzQ2MTY=.html

Thanks for the preview. I can't wait until monday. I really want the fiancee thing to be over... it makes me so mad that the fiancee made the same food that Jandi's mom made Junpyo when he stayed over. I know how the story is going to end, but seriously every time I watch a scene with the fiancee and junpyo I begin to loose faith that Jandi and Junpyo will be together again.

Guest kori65

Me too i want jk to go away...

jk sure is desperate..after the pool thing , she should just disappear.

How dare she prepare food for jp in his house.i guess the rejection at the pool

was not harsh enough.

So happy to see yijung telling jp about jandi injury...happy to see jp hurting for jandi.

Jihoo saw jp leaving the resort so he knows jk is a liar....

Bad bad jk for lying to jandi, hurting jandi when jandi was a nice friend all the time.

Jk is indeed selfish.

Shoo shoo monkey go away!!!! :w00t: :rolleyes:

Guest tofumui

^ LOL, yes! I think we're all missing the spunky part of Jan Di. But i have a feeling that if GHS wasn't in her accident last week, she could've been her spunky self in the ramen eating contest with Jae Kyung. :lol: That would've been such a funnnnn scene to watch with both Jan Di and Jae Kyung eating away. I think that would've revived our old Jan Di a bit.. ^_^

I KNOW.. i was saying something about that earlier too that if JanDi didn't get hurt, it would've been an awesome scene.. just seeing 2 petite girls just going at it and slurping their jumbo ramen noodles.. LOL both boys will have their jaws dropping.. LOL :w00t:

oh back to preview 19, while her brother was on the train and he told jandi that junpyo still like her (but too bad jandi couldn't hear it). i guess junpyo and jaekyung had pay jandi a visit but she wasn't around at that time and junpyo must have told jandi's brother that he still like jandi.

yeah i was wondering JunPyo must have gone to visit once he heard from F3 that JanDi and KangSan were living on rooftop.. from the preview maybe JaeKyung was the other person to visit besides F3.. and JunPyo dropping by must be another night when JanDi was out working and he stayed with KangSan and they chatted.. so that's why KangSan must have picked up that JunPyo still really cared about JanDi.. can't wait till the next episode.. yeah :lol:

I don't think Jae Kyung is totally wrong. She's just realized something that she didn't know and is in a phase of denial because she's just been rejected (assuming from HYD and the preview). I don't think it's out of her character to try to make herself feel better. She's always gotten what she's wanted, so when she finds out that she can't have Joon Pyo, of course she's going to have to find a way to make herself feel good about what just happened. Just like how Joon Pyo did when Jan Di first rejected him with the kick-- he was pretty persistent. I think it's totally in her character, and if you have to call it selfish~ then it's selfish. But everyone's selfish in BOF if you really think about it..... Well. Except for our Prince Song. :rolleyes: -haha, jk. I guess he can be selfish in that he never fully gave Jae Kyung a chance (they both should just hook up. :P ).^^

I KNOW.. i was saying something about that earlier too that if JanDi didn't get hurt, it would've been an awesome scene.. just seeing 2 petite girls just going at it and slurping their jumbo ramen noodles.. LOL both boys will have their jaws dropping.. LOL :w00t:

yeah i was wondering JunPyo must have gone to visit once he heard from F3 that JanDi and KangSan were living on rooftop.. from the preview maybe JaeKyung was the other person to visit besides F3.. and JunPyo dropping by must be another night when JanDi was out working and he stayed with KangSan and they chatted.. so that's why KangSan must have picked up that JunPyo still really cared about JanDi.. can't wait till the next episode.. yeah :lol:

^ :lol: Awe man.. that would've been a great scene. :rolleyes: Now i'm just imagining Joon Pyo's face looking at Jan Di. He was already annoyed enough. And omg, Ji Hoo~~ :lol: This is hilarious.. i'm being a dork right now.. laughing to myself. :mellow:

I also think that Joon Pyo and Jae Kyung visited Jan Di and Kang San.. and that's when they had their little guy talk and Kang San knows about Joon Pyo's feelings. Awee, how cute. :P For some reason, i kind of wish it was just Joon Pyo visiting though.. >_< I guess it's ok haha. But i was actually thinking that Madam Kang would be the one to knock on the door after F3 came in... :unsure: And that's when Jan Di will finally fight back with some pretty cool words.. then F3 will root for her (after the witch leaves, of course :sweatingbullets: ).

on March 5th, MinHo - Min Jung - Park JiBin took filming at KBS Dream Center - Suwon.

it seem JunPyo + Jae Kyeong visit JanDi's new place...

* i cant imagine if JanDi was there too... T_T*

I wonder if they played the truth game at Jandi's house and what truths were exposed. I am dying to know. Maybe that is where the little brother figures out that Junpyo still has feelings for Jandi. Right now, I really hate the fiancee... she's not a bad person, but I just want Jandi and Junpyo together.

yikes..i definitely dont like that look!! :blink:

wuts with him! :angry:

I don't think that Junpyo was pitying Jaekung. I think that he was thinking about the time when he was at Jandi's house. Jaekung doesn't even know that what she is doing is making Junpyo want to go back to Jandi even more.

STOP!!STOP!!!STOP!!!!!

People here on soompi are also paying our respect in our own little way by saying our condolences here in this thread.

I do agree the the photos are not necessary, but I don't think there's anything wrong with people wishing Jang Ja Yun peace.

She deserves all the "RIP Jang Ja Yun" and "may she rest in peace" and "condolences to her family" that was ever written in this thread.

If we were their personally we would have said those exact words to her friends and family, but seeing as we this is only on the internet, the least we can do is send our wishes here on soompi.

Guest huangsy

I know I am the first to say a star's individual stuff shld not be posted here but Jang Ja Yeon has no thread in Soompi, so there is no where else to post.

We have followed BOF over 17 ep and 1 special and while the focus is largely on F4+JD, we also noticed and talked about the Three Musketeers, which included JJY.

So long our posts and pics are not disrespectful to the late JJY, I think it is not unreasonable to talk about her since it is only barely 24 hours since her departure.

While we are not related to JJY, for her to go by way of suicide while we fans are 2/3 thru watching a drama that includes her, I feel, we need some posting abt her and conveyance of condolences in order that we, as fans, can get some closure too.

Perhaps those negatively affected can visit the thread this time tom (Mon) just before Ep 18 airs. By then, I think I can more safely say, we would have moved on.