[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest buddhjie14

wait!!!

Jang Ja Yun??? you mean... Sunny??? one of the three mean girls???

OMG!!

I was too busy looking for the 2nd OSTs that I almost didn't notice about one of the casts committing suicide...

that was really sad...

rest in peace Jang Ja Yun...

Guest Annie_Jeh

trying to add some cheer

Gu Hye Sun singing with Seungri

Raining on a Sleepless Night March 6, '09

thanks for the clip! i'm surprised that ghs still performed given that she literally got her stitches removed from her mouth the morning before.

also, she looks like she went on the show right after filming. just suits her character, but weird to watch her dressed like that on stage

Guest ml_87

i just watched episode 5, 6 on kbsworld. i have watched them many times before, but i have to say F4 is even more handsome on TV ^^

now i realize a truth: JP-JD has never had a happy trip. from Caledonia to Macau.it's so heartbroken. even in a trip like the ski resort. he he, so i guess at the end of the drama, we will see a happy back to caledonia of them. maybe a honeymoon^^

no preview pics for the tomorrow episode guys? ^^

Guest F4fan

thanks for the clip! i'm surprised that ghs still performed given that she literally got her stitches removed from her mouth the morning before.

also, she looks like she went on the show right after filming. just suits her character, but weird to watch her dressed like that on stage

The show was taped a few days prior to her accident and she did go straight from filming to the show then back to filming. Not a lot of time to change clothes, memorize songs, and notes.

---

My condolences to JJY's family and friends. She passed away too young. Let's hope that her family and friends can find comfort in the prayers that people are sending their way and the privacy they need at this tragic time.

Guest tinyxtina

Season 2 of BOF?! no offense, but with the plot already so fast and furious and complicated as a tangled thread, spiced with angst and jealousy and DRAMA; I cant really imagine what they can offer us in season 2. If they can offer us something new...saayyy..... JP/JD married or engagement life...that may be interesting...but seriously, the 3rd/4th parties involvement in this love-square/pentagon is already exhausted and is usually the only thing that can make convoluted emotions and plot.

i just hope they can make the best of what they can out of the last 7eps. If they want to make a special like the Japanese one did, that will be great, to put some sort of closure. but if they're going to make season 2, im afraid it will only hampered whatever good(or joyful or fun) impression/memory we've had so far of season 1.

well from what i heard... and it was from this thread some where...

that we are already in season 2? Episode 1 through 12 or something (the episode when JP had to go to Macau b/c of his father's death) was season 1 and the episodes afterwards is season 2.

if someone can find that post, it would be most appreciated.

Guest shamien7

i just watched episode 5, 6 on kbsworld. i have watched them many times before, but i have to say F4 is even more handsome on TV ^^

now i realize a truth: JP-JD has never had a happy trip. from Caledonia to Macau.it's so heartbroken. even in a trip like the ski resort. he he, so i guess at the end of the drama, we will see a happy back to caledonia of them. maybe a honeymoon^^

no preview pics for the tomorrow episode guys? ^^

Yeaa..me too! They definitely look better in bigger screen. huhu...but i have to say...im a bit disappointed on the video quality...i'd hoped for the quality of a HD version (like the .mkv 1.5G version) but the one shown in tv just so-so... :sweatingbullets: and the sub really disturbed me...i wish i can load our fansub one to my tv! :lol:

Guest samgirl

a part of me wants to have a sequel but thinking how looonngg i'll wait for season 2 to crop up, i'll just be contented if PD nim could end this season on a happy note ( wedding?? )

Guest ml_87

Yeaa..me too! They definitely look better in bigger screen. huhu...but i have to say...im a bit disappointed on the video quality...i'd hoped for the quality of a HD version (like the .mkv 1.5G version) but the one shown in tv just so-so... :sweatingbullets: and the sub really disturbed me...i wish i can load our fansub one to my tv! :lol:

not only a wedding but a small Junpyo if possible, PD nim :rolleyes:

@ shamien7: the same here. i'm a little bit disappointed about the quality of the video. the one i have in my computer is even better :tongue2:

Guest HermioneHero

Why so many bad things happen... Why??!!

I can't believe it.... Reallly...... Sad................ T_T

Guest Banana Peel

Eh, I think they should just end this BOF like BAM!

and just finish it here. No little draggies after two years or something >_>

I have a question, to the manga readers!

Was there such scene as the rain scene in Hana Yori Dango?

If so, what is that about? ^^;

Guest buddhjie14

not only a wedding but a small Junpyo if possible, PD nim :rolleyes:

@ shamien7: the same here. i'm a little bit disappointed about the quality of the video. the one i have in my computer is even better :tongue2:

I found it really funny and sweet when you mentioned a small Junpyo! :rolleyes:

Guest Yvonne

Shock is an understatement when I found out JJY's sudden passing away. I hope she finds peace now.

I am praying hard, and I am sure all of the BOF fans are doing that - we truly wish that ALL cast and crew will stay safe & sound now till the end of filming. I can't help but thinking how lucky GHS was, and how lucky we all are that she is alive and well... :sweatingbullets:

Despite this tragic news, I can't help but smile when I read ml_87's mention of having a little Junpyo in the very last ep!!! I would love to see that. We kind of got that in HYD movie, since we know Makino is pregnant.

Though it would be GREAT if we get an actual picture of our dear JP & JD holding their newborn!!! :wub:keep our fingers crossed

Guest cherry_bombshell

It's after Makino's family business bankrupt, and her family have to move out and live in fishing village. Makino will live all by herself in a small apartment. But that apartment will be crashing down because F3 have buying her some heavy furniture an makes her with no place to live. Tsubasa will bring her to Domyouji's house, but she don't want to accept that for free, so she will work there as Tsukasa's private maid. But eventually Tsubasa's mother found out about this and started to make Makino to realize about her position by making her friends suffer (i.e. Yuki's father to be transferred to a far away branch, that is the same by being fired). So Makino make a deal with Tsukasa's mother to cut all ties with Domyouji family in order to give her friends life back. And that's when this scene happen, Makino will leave Domyouji's house, but when she did so, Tsukasa see her and chase her. In the end Makino will broke up with Tsukasa.

Guest misslynda85

yes there was definitely a rain scene. it's probably one of the most emotional scenes there is. i'm pretty sure the k version will make this one powerful scene. since both LMH and GHS are great at acting out any emotional angst scene. fyi: you may tear up just a little if they correctly input this into the drama.

in the manga, the rain scene is basically when JD denies ever having any feelings whatsoever to JP. Not only is JP devastated by hearing her say she never loved him, she leaves him. But right after she says that to him and turns around, you see that JD is even more heartbroken to have had to say that to him. She then leaves the Goo Residence to be with her family in the fishing village.

Guest tofumui

yeah i agree with you Rikku that i'm really missing JanDi's old spunkiness... she totally seems to have just lost herself now that she doesn't have JunPyo or something.. she's not her old self anymore.. but it seems to have been like that for the last few episodes or i guess the so called season 2.. and then when we saw her talk back to JunPyo about her not swimming and how it's none of his business, i felt like "yeah we're getting the old JanDi back" but it didn't seem to last long.. hopefully we'll see her back to her old self soon and i loved the fights scene she had with JunPyo, it's such a loving relationship.. LOL

Guest lovenlight

Today 1PM until 4:30.Hyungjoong refuse to expose the filmling infront of fans) KHJ express his regret about the fan event held shortly after visiting the wake.

This morning he was shocked by 100 Japanese fans visiting filming site this morning. It was arranged by event company previously but they told Hyungjoong and others at the moment. so they refuse to filming for a while( 1PM to 4:30PM then the event goes on with schedule. the company won!) cus there should be a little time to pay respect for the death of the co-worker. and GHS cried during the film shooting. -GHS couldn't sleep cry so much for late Miss Jang-(so..that's why Hyungjoong speak out to reporters? for her? ^^)I can see the situation there. they can make fake smile for fans in that kind of environment.

and schedule is hectic. F4 and Jandi visited the wake 5AM this morning and this is after they filming overnight. and F4 had fan meeting with Japanese fans at Revera hotel last night. (that means they had fan meeting at night. and filming whole night then went to the wake then sleep a few hours ..went to film site again?)

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200903080142

I think Hyungjoong was always smart and don't hesitate to speak out what he thinks right. This time the timing wasn't good. if they had fan meeting last night .it is second time they meet them. so why don't they reschedule.

This is clear proof that Hyungjoong and GHS (and others maybe cus they also unable to proceed with filming schedule in front of fans event for a while)are human-beings who has heart and warm blood and flesh.

PS: I think they want to meet fans and greet them with their heart. not with fake smiles ( remembering the death of co-worker)

so they express their complains to the event company. they are NOT complaing to fans....as yet but I can see they want us to behave more humanly.

If the stars of BOF have heart as gold why we can't express our kind heart. Let them spend hew hours of mourning. it's really needed.because they are human. young and pure still.

I think this is a declation of human rights by the actors who treated like emotionless toys. You are so brave to do that KHJ. cheers for you