[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest tofumui

For GHS, this is the second time in a row she's been to a cast member's funeral. A cast member died in her previous drama as well...

this must be definitely hard for GooHyeSun as someone from a previous drama also passed away.. i hope they will have professional counsellors for these actors/actresses since they are still filming the series.. it definitely takes a while for a person to be at ease with what has happened.. there are stages to grief and i hope the cast will all stay strong and be supportive of each other.. i hope the other 2 gals will be okay as well, cuz they were the 3 musketeers and even tho they did not get many scenes, i'm sure they were also very close.. i hope Gook Ki Yun (Ginger) and Min Young Won (Miranda) will also stay strong..

yeah definitely have to stop saying the drama is cursed.. no doubt it will be difficult for all the cast members to focus but maybe it's something like this that will help them all heal together.. it definitely helped for me and my group of friends.. we all banded together and were able to think of all the happy times we had together and be able to move on from there.. i'm sure BOF cast members will be able to do the same thing.. they'll work together to make this the best drama series

BOF FIGHTING!!!

Guest juneforest2000

Hey Guys!

I guess it's enough...JJY is already dead, just let her RIP. Dun add it as if she was another cause for the misfortune of the other cast members, since she is dead, let's just accept the fact n dun relate too much that all things happening r being cursed or otherwise. Give the casts members a break n respect the dead.

Everything will be fine. It's really hurting to c GHS cried... but she just hv to be strong, afterall life is not a bed of roses especially being a artist in this entertainment line. She will b strong n I will gv her and all the crews support by supporting BBF every series n make the viewership higher. I guess this is the least I can do to show their hard work r being apprecaited!!

All the best to BBF and RIP..........JJY.....

To the cast of BBF......AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!

It's truly tragic what happened, but it's really irresponsible to be talking about curses and pacts with the devil. This is very insensitive to the cast and crew who are working so hard to bring us a quality show. Unfortunately these series of unfortunate events are occurring in such a short time frame. Afterall, accidents do happen, especially when people are tired. Likewise, suicides also happen very often people who are seemingly "normal" and happy are carrying around their own personal trauma. Often, these traumas are hidden from even their loved ones, but life must continue for the living.

I think we all wish warm condolences to her family, but I really wish that we could end some of the morbid sensationalism surrounding her death. This thread should be happy, go-lucky and about BOF. It's really depressing to come on and see wake pictures. I think we all feel her family and friends' pain even though we didn't know her personally. I'm not sure if she has a thread here or not, but maybe we can post our feelings, condolences and any pictures there.

To be honest, I'm hoping I can come on this thread on Monday and discuss episode 18-19 without seeing pictures of this unfortunate young lady's funeral. Let's just let her rest in peace without adding to the drama. At least for two months we got to see her smile, laugh and cause trouble. For us she will always be SUNNY.

Hopefully, I didn't offend anyone.

Guest Daiquiri

I feel extremely bad for the cast who has to not only continue shooting after this, but dealing with the aftermath. It's true her role was very small but I'm sure all the cast members were in some way close to each other. To say this drama is cursed would be superfluous. Nonesense or fluff. It seems like that is the case because of all the accidents and injuries that have arisen but I think it's coincidental and unfortunate if anything. Their hectic schedule (and certainly lack of sleep) is to blame for the accidents.

I think JJY's suicide was less related to the drama and more so mentally. From the various articles that I've read, it seems she has been depressed for a long time and it just accumulated. Let us hope that no more tragedies and horrible outcomes occur. Instead I think it's more optimistic to spread words of encouragement, to help keep the cast and crew going strong. They'll certainly need it.

Guest bebex2chinky

quick side track guys, but i will be going to Korea in a month's time and I would really like to find out the schedule's of the actors... i know the BOF filming will be over, but a trip to Korea wouldn't be complete without going to Kim Bum's or Lee Min Ho's events/shows etc.

Anyone have any information to help me!?!?

Guest squeaky

BOF isn't really cursed...they just have had to move around a lot due to their schedule.

And JJY's death doesn't curse the drama. Her reason for her death wasn't sudden. There was a reason she did it [if you haven't known already, the K-ENT industry is a tough one.] . But let her R.I.P. This has been shocking..for all of us. :(

Guest xiaomaii

RIP JJY.

She's been a great actress and I admire her for that.

Guys, if you still have the utmost sensitivity to what just have happened right now. I'm sure you'll keep your comments constructively. It's not time to speculate the reasons behind all of this misfortune.

Let's just pray for comfort of her family and friends.

I can't help but not to cry as I see the effect to the cast.

This is really a hard time for them, and criticizing one of JJY's friend who came to wake to mourn is really way beyond respect.

They're doing everything they can just to entertain us, to the point we never knew they had loneliness behind their smiles.

BOF be strong! Hope you could go through counsel to ease your mind and lift the loads of burden that you had right now.

Guest evie544

RIP Jang Ja Yeon.

Saying negative things only brings down the cast and crew. It's unnecessary! Even if you do believe that the drama is cursed...Keep it to yourself!!! These people are going through enough already without people saying that no matter what they do, more bad things will keep happening. Yes, bad things do happen to good people, but it wouldn't be life without it. So instead of sitting in front of a computer/laptop writing about how this drama is cursed...send some condolences and encouragement their way! BOF cast and crew...Aja! Aja! Fighting!

Guest Rikku

though i LOVE the drama to death:

i think the fact that JanDi's "love" for JunPyo is essentially an ornamented pity play is what annoys me the most about this entire drama.

that somehow JiHo's love is considered disposable in comparison to JunPyo's by everyone else's standards in the drama is what annoys me second about this drama.

the fact that the people on the show still look at JaeKyung as some sort of freak annoys me when in fact she actually has more niceness and personality in her pinky than the major characters put together annoys me. it's like a CRIME that she should love her future husband.

the fact that JanDi seems to have forgotten how to take care of herself at all is a bit ridiculous.

why we randomly had to see her brother get sick for no reason was kinda silly.

the fact that we now have to watch the back story to one of JunPyo's and Jiho's flunkies is doubly annoying, since i could really care less about Kim Bum's character. if this were foreplay, if i were a dude and the drama were a girl, he'd be cockblock. :lol:

Guest AngelEagle

To say this drama is cursed would be superfluous. Nonesense or fluff. It seems like that is the case because of all the accidents and injuries that have arisen but I think it's coincidental and unfortunate if anything. Their hectic schedule (and certainly lack of sleep) is to blame for the accidents.

sorry to cut your post^^

but i totally agree with what you say especially the one i quoted. its even more realistic for me to understand that this things happened because of of their schedule. its not even realistic to say that BOF is cursed. do you guys think BOF will become this successful if BOF is cursed? i don't think so. and her suicide is not even related to BOF. she's just happened to be in the cast. and also the PDs or group 8 also said that her role in BOF is already finish long time ago. having a diffucult schedule, for me the cast were pretty lucky to have a minor accident or kinda minor instead of a major accidents were people broke their legs or bones.

to Sunny, may she rest in peace. i really hope she's now happy were she was.

and condolense to those people who valued her.

To the cast and crew, FIGHTING~

Guest lemonsorbet

i for one really hope that in the next few episodes we can see JD be her old spunky self again. i understand the last couple episodes have been sadder and more mellow, and her character has been portraying that really well.. but i would like to see a little more of her old character again! i miss the old JD who isnt scared to step up to JP. i feel like her personality has become too soft-spoken.. hopefully we'll be able to see that come into play more in the next couple of episodes, as well as some cute JD/JP moments..

feeling like im getting a little exhausted watching all the tug-of-war

:) idk!

Guest eternitygoddess

the fact that we now have to watch the back story to one of JunPyo's and Jiho's flunkies is doubly annoying, since i could really care less about Kim Bum's character. if this were foreplay, if i were a dude and the drama were a girl, he'd be cockblock.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I strongly differ.

IMO, he amplifies the "foreplay" 100x.

Guest connie333

RIP JJY! I really liked her in BOF. And i second the fact that the drama is not cursed. Everything and everyone goes throgh rough patches. AJA AJA HUITING!

JJY BE HAPPY WHERE YOU ARE!

Guest Xingz

16179167.jpg

RIP, i heard she suffers from anxiety and was depressed due to her family's death during a car accident years ago

Guest buddhjie14

Hello... is there someone who can help me find the new OSTs... I'm really want to get those new songs... and also the new version of Because My Head Is Bad.... is there someone who can help me?

thanks in advance.!

and also... what are the titles/names of the new songs?

thanks again!