OMG... very sad news... hope that she rest in peace... RIP

this is a huge impact on BOF cast and crews... and especially her family

Guest blackclip

oh god :'(

it's really really sad and shocking to hear the news. : (

my heart almost stop when i was skipping to the last pg,

and saw everyone saying RIP.

hais...

What, I cannot believe she asked that question!! JK surely thinks very highly of herself. I also want her to be out of the picture soon, I am not pleased to see her sitting on the floor in JD's new rooftop apartment. Why is she there with JP again??

If I'm not mistaken, didn't JK make it seem like a game when she asked him if he had a choice would he choose love or friendship? This should be the beginning of her end and she will start to help JD and JP.

Edit RIP Sunny, what a shame that someone so young should die so early. Everytime I see where one of the Kdrama stars commits suicide, I always feel so bad and wonder about the pressures these actors/actresses must be going through to entertain us. Why do these people have so little support systems that suicide seems the only option? Condolenes to her family.

Guest V.I.P = ME

another suicide T^T

May she rest in peace

Why are all the bad things happened to BOF cast?

It's kinda getting scary.

Hope there's no more bad thing.

All the spoilers and picture updates are awesome. Soo excited for the upcoming episodes.

My condolences to Jang Ja Yun's family and friends, may she rest in heaven.

{Depression is often unrecognizable and painful, those whom suffers from them are at a conflicting point in their lives. Happiness at times are shown on the outside to cover up certain agonizing feelings. Celebrities are no different from non-celebrities, they too suffer from lack of self esteem and pressures of everyday life. Suicide thoughts are not something that just spurn upon an individual just once, but many many times throughout the person's lifetime. There's always a breaking point, which arises, to end the suffering when one feel's suited.}

:blink:

rip to her & her family ..it's really sad to end life that way.but depression often make people commit acts that are unthinkable ..... i'm sure the other 2 girls acting as ginger & miranda must be distraught too

even the whole bof cast ......

so sad ....to think the people she left behind ..her family, her friends....

i wonder hw the cast can get their spirit back after this & continue fliming ...

really hoping fervently they can get through this difficult period & everyone be safe, healthy & happy ...

rip once again ....

Guest vada_beckham23

Boys Before Flowers Stunned by Suicide

It was another setback and a major one for Boys Before Flowers as one of the actresses, Jang Ja Yun (27) who plays Sunny in the drama and makes life difficult for Jandi as part of the JinSunMi trio was found to have committed suicide in her Bundang home today.

According to local police who confirmed the suicide, " Jang Ja Yun was found to have committed suicide in her own home today. She was discovered at around 7.34pm by her sister who then called the police. We are now investigating the case and will give further updates like the reason, her will (if any), etc at a later time." The police also revealed that her approximate time of death was around 4.30pm and that she had hung herself.

Friends who knew Jang Ja Yun was shocked by her suicide and expressed, "She had a passion for acting and loved it very much. She was very much a extrovert and we never really expected that she would commit suicide." Her sudden suicide has plunged the entire Boys Before Flowers into shock with the main cast of Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, etc unable to believe what they have heard after learning of the news from their respective companies.

Everyone involved with Boys Before Flowers will be paying their respects tomorrow morning at her wake after the morning session ends. According to someone at the filming site now, "We are still filming now (10pm, KST) and it was a big shock to receive this sad news suddenly. Why do all the bad things keep happening to Boys Before Flowers?"

Jang Ja Yun graduated from Chosun University and had made her debut through a Lotte Biscuit CF and was only starting out with her acting career. She still won a bit of popularity for her small role in Boys Before Flowers despite her late debut. But it's being reported that a dispute with her present management agency and a lack of time in Boys Before Flowers had left her feeling depressed and eventually causing her to choose the wrong path.

She only recently walked the red carpet at the recent 45th Baeksang Awards with the other 2 members of the JinSunMi trio, showing her excellent figure. She was also going to debut on the big screen with 2 upcoming movies and the future looked bright but her sudden suicide has left people feeling pity for her. What could possibly get worse from here on for Boys Before Flowers? Jang Ja Yun joins a lengthening list of Korean celebrities who have committed suicide in recent years. It's just a very sad situation overall.

20090307_jangjayun_605.jpg

20090307_jangjayun_4.jpg

credit: www.allkpop.com

Guest heartdrops

^ Man, she looks pretty in those pictures! I can't believe this happened!

Come to think of it, alot of unfortunate events happened to the cast of BOF..

May she rest in peace.

Guest funkypicklez

idk...why she would commit suicide....

has it been confirmed for sure that it wuz a suicide?

cuz she had everything that an actress could ask for

fans, attention, and then movie contracts....

im scared

did the crazy junproxjandi fans/netizins have anything to do with this?

I am as shocked as everyone. I cannot believe Jang Ja Yun is gone just like that and gone from the BOF cast. She portray Sunny really well and though she only had a small role in BOF, I really enjoy her and the JinSunMi trio. RIP Jang Ja Yun, you will definitely be remembered.

Guest none!

Can you upload them on Mediafire Plz .. !?

am having a hard time with MegaUpload ..

yeah me to plese mediafire >_<

yeah me to plese mediafire >_<

*edited* i've uploaded the rest to mediafire as well...

Hence,i've compressed it into 2 folders.

instrumental:MF

non-instrumental:MF