Rebby

Guest Banana Peel

Oh my gosh,

I JUST found out about Jang Ja Yun's death

after watching the episode 19 preview!

Wow, I still can't believe it!

Even though she wasn't the biggest role in BOF,

it feels so empty.. idk, the threesome wouldn't be the same anymore!! :(

I feel soo bad for her family and friends!

I wonder if depression caused this death.

But whys?! she was getting fame!

Anyways, R.I.P. Jang Ja Yun

:(

--

Concerning the preview for ep.19,

I was kinda disappointed when JH came in her new 'house'

instead of GJP. I was like 'omg, no way, he came!' buut it wasn't him. >>;

But then I was happy when Woobin and YiJung came in.

I'm so happy that Woobin's finally included in the preview! Yay for him! :)

It's so nice to see that the F3 came to support JD.

Oh, and when JD went to get the door after the F3 came in,

I wonder if that's JP & JK! *sigh* only if it was ONLY JP.

And the part when JK asked JP about picking either friendship or love,

I think JP will answer to 'friendship' and that's how JK will stay friends with JP&JD

even though things didn't work out.

^ I'm not sure if that's suppose to count as a spoiler, but I'll highlight it anyways n_n

Even though I'm happy that JD&JP will get more time together by her being his maid,

I kinda don't want her to be his maid. It's just so..out of nowhere. I really don't know how

to express my feelings for this, but I just hope that they have a very reasonable reason to

bring JD into doing this. I'm thinking that JP's sister helps her on this. I'm so glad she's there! ;)

When will YJ start treating GE more ..nicer?! >_>

Yes, he is romantic and kind when he wants to be.

but he's so cold at times.. just like the preview..

I hope they can get together before the BOF ends!

I wanna see happy ending for everyone! (even woobin!)

Guest Download Love

now it's such a big hit drama that even side characters committing suicide turns into a big issue. it shows that their personal life is just way too hard for them to handle. it can look good for audience to think of an actor/actress, but it's actually quite hard to be one.

Guest JambaJuice

RIP Jang Ja Yun.

My condolences goes to her family, friends and fans.

I wonder what BOF will be like without her.

D; Her character is funny in the series.

Guest tofumui

As for GE and YJ relationship, I dun feel dun are going to end up as a couple cos YJ liking to GE are sometime cold and hot, just like weather, changes as n when he likes. I dun find he is appreciating GE at all despite her going to the classes, trying to understand him more to bring their relationship closer. If they can be a couple at the end, I guess the show will be more wonderful, else poor GE

i wonder if YiJeong just has lingering feelings for the instructor/ChaEunJae and that back then they never got the chance to date.. but once he finds her he will realize that everything has changed and the feelings are not the same, similar to what happened with JiHoo and SeoHyun.. YiJeong will go home and find the box of chocolates that GaEul made him for valentine's day (many episodes ago) and it'll be like a lightbulb and he relizes that he really likes GaEul instead.. haha maybe this is wishful thinking.. for some reason i feel like the box of chocolates will come back up in future episodes..

Oh hey, would someone be kind enough to show me where/how to buy Jan Di's sweaters ? I remember seeing someone posting it up in this thread, but I can't find it anymore. The brand was said to be "Colonize" ? I really want her hoodies ^^, they're so cute.

here is the link that is also posted from the first page of this thread

http://www.colonize.co.kr/

it seems it is only available in korea, but i may be wrong.. i also tried searching online but couldn't find anything

Guest snowqueen00

OMG cant beileive it..><

JJy may her rest in peace.....its so awful...this is the first time drama get into many accidents..

.hope from now on... no more plss. ><

i cannot wait for ep.18 so i'm rewatching all the cute joondi scenes! does anyone remember which episode did joonpyo tell his friends that a man has to be responsible?

I believe in either 5 or 6. I don't follow episode numbers so much as I do the storyline. It was right after JP and JD's "first night" together when they were stuck in the cable car. The photos were released at school, JD announced to the school that the rumors were true, and later that night YJ and WB were at his house playing chess and JP was cleaning his telescope. Definitely before JH came back from France. In terms of timeline, this conversation between JP and F2 took place the night that JD was being framed by her friend MJ at the night club.

Thanks Suz07 for sharing. Group 8 should bring in grief counsellors to help these young actors deal with this tragedy. The pressure they're going through is just tremendous including lack of sleep, accidents, stress and injuries. They need someone to talk to, to unburden whatever feelings they have bottled up inside and a professional counsellor is the best person to deal with these types of tragedies.

Guest chinodole

Concerning the preview for ep.19,

I was kinda disappointed when JH came in her new 'house'

instead of GJP. I was like 'omg, no way, he came!' buut it wasn't him. >>;

But then I was happy when Woobin and YiJung came in.

I'm so happy that Woobin's finally included in the preview! Yay for him! :)

It's so nice to see that the F3 came to support JD.

Oh, and when JD went to get the door after the F3 came in,

I wonder if that's JP & JK! *sigh* only if it was ONLY JP.

I think JP 's next door in her house bc when JH ask her " where's JP ? " and her see that way and f3 also then.

I think JP 's next door in her house bc when JH ask her " where's JP ? " and her see that way and f3 also then.

^ Hmm... this gets me thinking if Joon Pyo visits her before or after F3 comes by. Because i know that in ep19's preview~ it'll most likely be Madam Kang at the door when they heard that knock. Can't remember if he comes by afterwards..? Anyways.. Joon Pyo must've had a boy-to-boy talk with Kang San when he visits because Kang San obviously knows that Joon Pyo still likes Jan Di a lot. :blush: I can't wait to see his visit.. ^_^

*sigh*

As excited as i am to see ep18+19, i can't seem to get to working on my papers because of the tragic news today. :(

Seeing those photos of Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, and the Kims makes me very sad and i hope they will be able to keep strong.

*꽃보다 남자 Fighting!!*

Guest funkindagirl

OMG RIP Jang Ja Yun. This news of suicide is so shocking, I couldnt believe what I was reading, she seemed to have everything going for her, but I guess it was an accumulation of many things that led to this. I heard her parents died when she was very young so she probably felt very alone and had no-one to turn to.

I cant imagine the turmoil the BOF cast and crew are going through...must've been just as surprising and unexpected for them.

But I do wonder what they will do with the remaining 2 mean girls. It would be odd if they suddenly disappeared altogether.

It's kinda creepy to bring it up, but it's almost as if it's a deal with the devil. BOF will enjoy all the luxuries and fortunes of popularity, but it suffers behind the scenes. Not that I think it's true, I just think it resembles a lot of things I read in literature about signing a pact with the devil.

Thats an extremely creepy way of putting it but in a non-literal way it makes sense. BOF have been unfortunate in SO many ways, its feels this is the price they have to pay for the huge popularity and success the drama has been having. I just pray from here on in, everything will be as smooth as possible.

JD as a maid in ep 19 long preview:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1548/jandi.th.jpg

On the other hand, it feels inappropriate after hearing such sad new to be so happy over new plot developments in BOF, but then as soon as I saw JD as a maid it got me really excited to know the maid arc is finally happening.

Guest dunlop09

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

this interview was when the cast first found out.

“지금 촬영 중인 이민호를 제외하고, 김현중, 구혜선 등은 다른 연기자들은 소속사를 통해 사실을 듣고 충격에 빠진 상태다. 왜 자꾸 안 좋은 일이 일어나는지 모르겠다” - "Except for Lee Min Ho, who is filming right now, Kim Hyun Joon, Goo Hye Sun, and the rest of the cast have heard about the tragedy, and are in shock right now. I don't know why these things keep happening."

For those of you who have been wondering what will happen to the character:

드라마 제작사 그룹에이트의 한 관계자는 “12회 촬영으로 장자연의 출연분은 모두 다 찍어 방송된 상황”이라며 “드라마 역시 현재 고등학생 시절의 이야기는 끝나고 이후의 이야기가 펼쳐지기 때문에 앞으로의 촬영 계획도 없었다”고 밝혔다. - A representative from Group 8 revealed, "All of Jang Ja Yun's scenes have been filmed and broadcasted. Since their high school days are over, there were no plans for the character to come back."

pictures from funeral: They will be going straight to filming after

2009030807095810280_072647_0.jpg

20090308082046241g6_082505_0.jpg

20090308082046241g6_082505_1.jpg

2009030808143923580_082138_0.jpg

2009030808274038694_083617_0.jpg

For GHS, this is the second time in a row she's been to a cast member's funeral. A cast member died in her previous drama as well...

2009030808042533394_083611_0.jpg

2009030807590075082_081009_0.jpg

2009030803425684080_040153_0.jpg

20090308090134424e7_092119_2.jpg

20090308085305427a4_090814_0.jpg

RIP

Guest del32

It sad to see the somber expression on the cast faces. I felt most for GHS, though. It must have been hard, cause it wasnt that long time ago that she was attending Eon's wake.. :o

Guest doremii*

RIP JJY

I was really shocked when I heard the news.

I don't like how the reporters took pics of them at the wake. Leave them alone =T