[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest iLovehEllo

approx. 7:40 am this morning *S. Korea Time Zone . The actor who plays Sunny (장자연) Jang Jah Yuhn *who is part of the 3 girl group that makes Jandi's life "hard" * was found hanging by her staircase discovered by her older sister. This was due to depression from what the media had released.

you can check out these sites for pictures and more info.

http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/show.asp?idx=1085252

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...link=2&SVEC

p.s. sorry for any english errors.

iLovehEllo

Guest KristyS

Oh boy, this is why they shouldn't film and air at the same time. You never know what's going to happen... She was so young and pretty, I wonder why such a person would do that to herself... May she rest in peace .

:tears:

I wonder how Boys Before Flower will be after this ...

Guest shiddough

gosh. i came here for news as soon as i heard the info from a blog i was randomly going to. yeah man. RIP. (idk her name haha). you were a great actress.

this is so sudden. hope the other crew/actors wont be greatly affected. and yeah..i share yr worries. that the show might stop abruptly. *touchwood*

Guest Download Love
It's kinda creepy to bring it up, but it's almost as if it's a deal with the devil. BOF will enjoy all the luxuries and fortunes of popularity, but it suffers behind the scenes. Not that I think it's true, I just think it resembles a lot of things I read in literature about signing a pact with the devil.
what in the world are you talking about? come to this world, since you're way out there somewhere. peace!

Guest aikomidori

My condolences to JJY, her family and friends and the cast and crew of BOF who must all be shocked at this terrible news. RIP :(

Does anyone know if the song that played during Junpyo and Jaekyung's date is up for download anywhere? And also the piano instrumental where Jandi and Jihoo were talking about Jihoo's grandpa? Thanks.

Guest TakeOnlyTheGoodMemories

So sad. It's really such a shame that this happened. Best wishes to all her family and friends. You are in my thoughts. :(

hi i wanted to know if there's a way to get JP's ringtone

그랜드 슬램 (Grand Slam) - 디 엔드(The End)

i know someone uploaded it already, but it's not downloading on my computer.

is anyone willing to send it to me, please?

Guest fallen*angel*

She strangled herself. Her friends reported that she had been depressed recently.

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/yt/2009/03/07/PYH2009030703750001300_P2.jpg

omg...she is hot. why???? omg this is SO unbelievable. rip.

Guest younha486

This is really tragic theres too many asian celebs commiting suicide from depression.

R.I.P Jang Ja Yun

Guest seonnie

Oh my gosh,

That is so sad, so unexpected. She was only 27.

Why is there so many deaths in Korea? I hope many celebritites,

will stay safe, and healthy in the future, and I hope

Sunny/ Jang Ja Yeon (장자연), will rest in peace.

I wonder what the cast's reaction was to this.

They were probobly really close.

& Just an extra bonus link to some desktop backgrounds:

http://lovewls.livejournal.com/14531.html#cutid1

credit to lovewls@livejournal

absolutly amazing!! (:

I also woke up crying from a dream i had...~ :blink: And then I completely gasped in surprise when i saw the first notice of the tragic news.

Jang Ja Yeon brought BOF fans so much entertainment and laughter onscreen, it's so terrible to receive news like this. :tears:

My thoughts, prayers, and wishes goes out to Ja Yeon's family, friends, and the cast and crew of BOF for a great loss of talent.

Rest in peace 장자연.

Guest nousasamechie

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. If fans want to send something to the actors of Boys Over Flowers should we sent it to KBS, Group 8 or the actor's respective agencies? If anyone knows an address for Kim Hyun Joong (even if its Fanmail Address) please let me know. Many thanks!

Guest tofumui

thanks boraah and lyptika for the episode 19 preview.. i just noticed that JanDi's maid uniform looks slightly different the other maids, like the extra ruffles on the shoulder and her apron seems a bit longer than the other maids... and while JanDi is living at JunPyo's house, i think the sister will be helping them along..

LOVE!!! Can't she see the unhappiness in JP's eyes? I think LMH is a good actor (as well as GHS) because you can really read the emotions in their eyes and their faces. Happiness, sadness, hurt, surprise ~ they are all so visible!

i agree the both of them are awesome at showing their emotions thru their eyes

this is really sad.. she was so pretty and really did such a good job as acting as one of the mean girls to JanDi, and i was hoping to see more of her in the coming episodes or in another series cuz she is really not bad at acting.. may JangJaYeon RIP, my deepest my condolences to her family and friends.. there does seem to be quite a few young actor/actresses committing suicide which is really sad.. i wonder if there are support groups for the young stars to help them cope with depression and fame cuz that would be good if they are able to come up with something and they collectively get together to chat.. i dunno what, but just something for these celebrities would be good

Guest KristyS

Oh hey, would someone be kind enough to show me where/how to buy Jan Di's sweaters ? I remember seeing someone posting it up in this thread, but I can't find it anymore. The brand was said to be "Colonize" ? I really want her hoodies ^^, they're so cute.