[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ginny_potter

YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS! At last, I see Woobin in the BTS pics. :) He was just sooo cute in that Episode 19 long preview.

Funny how Yi-jung suddenly got his old hairstyle back. Feedbacks for it must not have been great. Hehe!

Thanks boraah for posting the youtube link and thanks to the person who posted the korean link for Ep. 19. Hmm...YJ suddenly got his old hair back....that was weird. Well, I like his old hair anyways. The F3s were so funny visiting JD at her place. I felt really sad for GE. In one moment, he was treating her so nice and she was so happy and then he was like mean to her. Well, I know that it would be normal to be a little anxious after finding your long lost love, but he didn't have to be like that. He could of just asked GE nicely about where she got it from. I'm pretty sure she would tell him. That was a very mean scene. Anyways, I can't wait for the rooftop scene. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen in this version just like the japanese version. If it is, then I want YJ to find her. Ohh....the maid scene..that is cool. I remember laughing a lot when this scene occurred in the Taiwan version and in the japanese version. But, I enjoyed the Taiwan version for this scene more because of how San Cai had to wake Dou Ming Si up. I don't remember if Makino had to do that for Doumyoji though. Well, anyways, Ep. 19 seems very interesting and I hope to see more JD and JP scenes. Also not to mention, more loving from YJ to GE rather than the other way around.

Edit: Oh yea, I forgot. This is probably a stupid question, but where is JD's brother going? Is he going to find their parents?

Preview for Episode 19!! on YouTube.

Thanks for the preview...

after watching this preview, I got the feeling that Yi Jung and Ga Eul will not have a happy ending. (I was really hoping that in this korean version they will end up together unlike the taiwan version)

Guest boraah

Thanks boraah for posting the youtube link and thanks to the person who posted the korean link for Ep. 19. Hmm...YJ suddenly got his old hair back....that was weird. Well, I like his old hair anyways. The F3s were so funny visiting JD at her place. I felt really sad for GE. In one moment, he was treating her so nice and she was so happy and then he was like mean to her. Well, I know that it would be normal to be a little anxious after finding your long lost love, but he didn't have to be like that. He could of just asked GE nicely about where she got it from. I'm pretty sure she would tell him. That was a very mean scene. Anyways, I can't wait for the rooftop scene. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen in this version just like the japanese version. If it is, then I want YJ to find her. Ohh....the maid scene..that is cool. I remember laughing a lot when this scene occurred in the Taiwan version and in the japanese version. But, I enjoyed the Taiwan version for this scene more because of how San Cai had to wake Dou Ming Si up. I don't remember if Makino had to do that for Doumyoji though. Well, anyways, Ep. 19 seems very interesting and I hope to see more JD and JP scenes. Also not to mention, more loving from YJ to GE rather than the other way around.

Edit: Oh yea, I forgot. This is probably a stupid question, but where is JD's brother going? Is he going to find their parents?

Yes, he's going to the fishing village

Guest KristyS

Wait wait wait, so episode 19 is released, but episode 18 isn't ? Someone also said something about a written preview of episode 18 ? Would you mind sharing that?

And thank you for the episode 19 youtube link !

Edit: oh, it was just a preview ... hehe

Guest boraah

There is redemption! The maid arc is here... Now I can't wait for Ep 19. I couldn't understand what JK and JP were talking about in the beginning of the preview. Could a kind soul please translate?

JK asked if he can pick one person between the two of them (JD and JK, I'm assuming), who would he pick.

Guest kori65

Why why is jk still around..PLease please get rid of her!!! Mr.PD..

no offence to the actress just don't like her around jp.

leave jp and jp can go back to jandi... :w00t:

yeah.....get rid of jk and put in more of woobin... :w00t:

Guest dreampryncezz

JK asked if he can pick one person between the two of them (JD and JK, I'm assuming), who would he pick.

Why would she even ask that question? She obviously KNOWS the answer!

What, I cannot believe she asked that question!! JK surely thinks very highly of herself. I also want her to be out of the picture soon, I am not pleased to see her sitting on the floor in JD's new rooftop apartment. Why is she there with JP again??

Guest morelosmiya

I've watched the preview for ep 19.

And i didn't get the part when his

brother got on the train.

So I was wondering,

where will he be going?

Is he joining his parents fishing?

Guest boraah

I've watched the preview for ep 19.

And i didn't get the part when his

brother got on the train.

So I was wondering,

where will he be going?

Is he joining his parents fishing?

Yes, he is. He finally got accepted into middle school.

Guest morelosmiya

Why would she even ask that question? She obviously KNOWS the answer!

ya, I think she knew the answer,

but I also assume that she wanted

to hear it coming from JP, himself.

Guest jinnysarang

For those of you who want to put one of the songs

from the 2nd part of the ost onto your MYSPACE,

I uploaded them here !

:) enjoy

Guest grrly

thanks for the BTS pictures. Is it just me or JD rooftop place looks a lot like the rooftop place GHS (GukHwa) in Pure19? hehe.

I'm so excited for more JoonDi moments but still kinna mad that JK is still around..hehe...when will she leave the picture??? :tongue2: Right now, I'm starting to think she will set up the whole wedding scenario to get JP and JD back together...That sounds nice but I want her to leave the picture ASAP..no offense, I just miss JP/JD moments...

Guest ml_87

OMG< i cant understand anything. i thought JK will be out in epsiode 18, and now the preview of 19th has her. what's wrong here? i hope that the PD wants to make us surprised again (like he did in episode18 with such a fast speed of the storyline)

i wonder why they still remain their relationship after the hot spring part. JP didnt refuse her when she hugbacked him, right? :( it seems that the clothes JP and JK wear are the same with the ones in the shopping scenes.

Guest morelosmiya

Yes, he is. He finally got accepted into middle school.

ohhh.. I didn't think of that :)

I forgot that he will be in school,

just like the other version. :)

thanks

Actually, I think JK ask JP what would he choose, Love or Friendship ? (ie, letting JD go to JH, or will he fight for JD)

I don't think she mean to ask him to choose between JD and herself, because at that point, she probably already figure that she has no chance.... just my 2 cents.

But I am really curious to know who came after f3 visit... is it JP only? or JP with JK......

Did anyone mention that JunHee is really pretty in the preview?

I am so excited to see the maid part, because that's when JP and JD will get close again !!!