[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest juneforest2000

JP & JK will remain friends. She'll help them both to realize their love for each other.

When she asked him about love or friendship.. she was referring to JD or JH.

JP's sister might see JD while walking near the train station.

Knowing she has no place to go.. she'll bring her home.

She wants her as a guest but JD will insist to work as a maid.

JP will get angry about it but later on will be happy to know that she'll be

his personal maid. :lol:

Hi,

I kind of agreed with your point. JP'S sister do play a VERY IMPT ROLE in this few eps. Her present must be critical to bring JP and JD together. I am thinking, maybe she is the one that heard the news from JH that JD hv not place to stay, therefore, she sugguested and convinced JD to stay in JP hse. Afterall, in the previous eps, she ever asked JD to GIVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO JP and said JP WILL SURELY GOES BACK TO HER. I strongly believed JP's might have some plot to deal with mama kang. JD working as a maid, like I feel should be her strong character to pay off rental or stuffs like that as this is her typical character.

I hope JD and JP will get back as soon as possible. I want to see them get marry and go honeymoon. Maybe to the place JP hv mentioned during a skating scenes from the previous eps with GE and his bf. As for GE and YJ relationship, I dun feel dun are going to end up as a couple cos YJ liking to GE are sometime cold and hot, just like weather, changes as n when he likes. I dun find he is appreciating GE at all despite her going to the classes, trying to understand him more to bring their relationship closer. If they can be a couple at the end, I guess the show will be more wonderful, else poor GE :(

JD and JP~~~~~~~~~AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!! :)

Guest mikirakayano

First...

I can´t believe it!! and why, so beautiful and young, and hung herself?? it´s incredible!

I´m really sad for his family and friends

the cast have to be shocked too

RIP for her

we´ll miss you

Second...

I want to ask...

HAS ANYONE THE COVER FOR JAN DI´S SONG - I KNOW NOTHING ELSE BUT LOVE OF THE JUN PYO´S BIRTHDAY ????

Guest eternitygoddess

I wonder why so many Korean actresses and actors killed themselves?

Even Hollywood isnt like that.

Hollywood likes to overdose.

This cast has been plagues with misfortune. Since Asians are a superstitious lot, there must be a lot of nervousness, anxiety, and worry going around the set.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

Hollywood likes to overdose.

This cast has been plagues with misfortune. Since Asians are a superstitious lot, there must be a lot of nervousness, anxiety, and worry going around the set.

100% true.

this is probaly, (even though i love the drama) the most unluckiest

drama production & cast i've ever seen.

i hope nothing bad will happen again.

Guest nousasamechie

Jang Ja-yeon who played one of JinSunMi gangs commited suicide today.

It is so heartbreaking to read this. Its so sad. We don't know what her reasons are for taking her life, but she was so young and she had a great career infront of her. The industry in Korea is cut throat and many celebs have felt the pressure to always be at the top of the game. Its saddening, and I hope that her family and friends get through this well.

And I agree that this cast is unlucky with all the injuries and recent death. I wish them all good health as the drama finishes up.

Guest inomao_minho

RIP Jang Ja Yun!

It's really shocking to hear this kind of news, the show is doing great & her career is doing good she has a lot of projects coming up why she have to kill herself?

Condolence to her family...This is the toughest time in their lives right now.

Guest dreampryncezz

It's kinda creepy to bring it up, but it's almost as if it's a deal with the devil. BOF will enjoy all the luxuries and fortunes of popularity, but it suffers behind the scenes. Not that I think it's true, I just think it resembles a lot of things I read in literature about signing a pact with the devil.

Guest Hongki.love

The fact that Jang Ja Yun committed suicide just so recently is shocking...

I send condolences to her family and friends :(

She was so pretty and talented and had a bright future ahead of her...hopefully some blessings will shine upon the cast and crew.

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

alll i can say i was shocked to hear the news...hope nothing bad will happen again to the others

Guest lane013

That's too bad. She probably would've been cast in future projects. It's scary isn't it how someone you know could be that depressed without you ever knowing? And then bang... it's too late.

Guest eternitygoddess

I hope nothing else happens to the rest of the cast.

I'm going to be constantly worried that something drastic will happen and BOF will be forced to stop production.

Guest lucky_moon

OMG, I thought 2009 year will be better than 2008 but it seems JJY bring back the bad memories with suicide cases on 2008..

RIP JJY & hopefully it'll be the last suicide case to hear it from this year..

Guest darcyausten86

R.I.P Jang Ja Yun

That was the first thing I read. I thought it was a joke. So sad. :(

I saw the long preview of ep 19. JD looks so cute in her maid uniform. I can't wait to see JP's expression when he sees her. His eyes will pop out. LOL