[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest hillz3388

What, I cannot believe she asked that question!! JK surely thinks very highly of herself. I also want her to be out of the picture soon, I am not pleased to see her sitting on the floor in JD's new rooftop apartment. Why is she there with JP again??

OMGEEZ!! i was wondering about the exact same thing!! <_< at first i thought it was just JD, but as i kept scrolling, i saw JK's face and was like "WTH, why is she there" >.< unless they were supposedly on a "date" ahd JP decided to go pay JD a visit? *shrugz* dont know!

i dont think JK will be around for much longer right? since the maid arc is now up, thingz should be resolved pretty fast? ahhh i hope so!! i just never liked the fiancee plot in Hanadan! lolz!

Guest bieroe

OMG< i cant understand anything. i thought JK will be out in epsiode 18, and now the preview of 19th has her. what's wrong here? i hope that the PD wants to make us surprised again (like he did in episode18 with such a fast speed of the storyline) it seems that the clothes JP and JK wear are the same with the ones in the shopping scenes. so i wonder why they still remain their relationship after the hot spring part. JP didnt refuse her when she hugbacked him? :(

JP and JK will be friends after JP refuses her. im almost certain that JP refuses her in the pool. the F3, JK, Jun Hee and Tama will join their force to put JP and JD together againts the Devil mom. JK and JH both have something in common. they try to make the person they love to be happy. i dont think it's possible in the real world though. i cant imagine how painful it is to know that person you love is in love with another person and tyring to put them together, i think it's unbearable.

I think the fiancee arc was important because it made the readers realise that JP/Tsukasa totally had no feelings for the fiancee. I mean , in the manga she was practically on top of him, half naked and he was so emotionless (MANGA version as well as the HYD version) Tsukasa said that 'she (the fiancee) was not the one for him'

They toned it down in the Korean version and made it more PG with the back hugging we see in EP 17. I don't think we will see the fiancee (JK) half naked anytime soon. The bikini was horrendous enough.

I speculate that JP will remove her hands from around his waist and most likely say 'You are not the one for me' This is confirm JK's suspicions about JP's real feelings.

I think she said what she said to JD the next day because she was hurt and wanted to lash out but I am sure that she will become JD's true friend after giving JP up.

Guest Tomato3

Ah!!!!

JunDi'll have happy ending,huh?(have a wedding :lol:)

i'm so excited ><....So great!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

I hope that SoEulMate'll have happy ending, too

><

Can't wait for next eps =))

Actually, I think JK ask JP what would he choose, Love or Friendship ? (ie, letting JD go to JH, or will he pick JD)

I don't think she mean to ask him to choose between JD and JK.

Right...Firendship or Love, he must choose but...I dun want to c JD go to JH

P/S: Ep 18 iz the latest, isn't it? :w00t:

Guest morelosmiya

Actually, I think JK ask JP what would he choose, Love or Friendship ? (ie, letting JD go to JH, or will he pick JD)

ohh.. I thought she was asking about

who to choose. that's a good question though.

will he be answering the question?

I hope he will. :)

Guest boraah

You're right. She did ask that. Love or friendship. Oops my mistake.

You're right. She did ask that. Love or friendship. Oops my mistake.

LOVE!!! Can't she see the unhappiness in JP's eyes? I think LMH is a good actor (as well as GHS) because you can really read the emotions in their eyes and their faces. Happiness, sadness, hurt, surprise ~ they are all so visible!

Guest morelosmiya

LOVE!!! Can't she see the unhappiness in JP's eyes? I think LMH is a good actor (as well as GHS) because you can really read the emotions in their eyes and their faces. Happiness, sadness, hurt, surprise ~ they are all so visible!

I think she can see that JP is always

unhappy whenever they are together,

And neverminds that unhappiness

JP's going through.

EDITED:

So, I've topped a page.

And I'm sorry, I have nothing to share:))

Guest emfkrx

When JK sees her there, she realises she does not have a prayer in hell to win JP. JH too decides to back down and leaves the decision on Makino/JD.

this is a total crack up! thank god, JK was gettin on my nerves! she tries to act all cute puhh leasee!!

jandi totally changed, she used to be wondergirl, now shes like depressed girl!

Guest adorlando_66

thank you for this gif

i love this gif

it's showing

how much JP love JD

and i'll wait for the time

they back together

Guest boraah

SPECULATION: I see what's going on, and it's great that GE/YJ's storyline is happening at the same time while Jandi is living at JunPyo's house since he'll probably use GE's problems to check on her... as a excuse to "date".

Guest betchay

Thanks for the link of long preview of ep 19.

F3 visited JD's attic house.. so expect Mama Kang's arrival too. :phew:

I hope JD will show her strong spirit when JP's mom confront her about

the cancellation of JP/JK engagement.

In the manga.. Makino called her "Old Witch" & the F3 were all amazed. :w00t::P

You're welcome..adorlando_66. :)

Kindly remove the %7Boption%7D tag.

Guest boraah

Thanks for the link of long preview of ep 19.

F3 visited JD's attic house.. so expect Mama Kang's arrival too. :phew:

I hope JD will show her strong spirit when JP's mom confront her about

the cancellation of JP/JK engagement.

In the manga.. Makino called her "Old Witch" & the F3 were all amazed. :w00t::P

You're welcome..adorlando_66. :)

Kindly remove the %7Boption%7D tag.

You know... now that I think about it, the car ride does seem subdued like something serious happened between them. Could JK called off the engagement at the end of episode 18... and JunPyo is just taking her back to wherever she was going. Could she be asking to stay as friends.

JK: Do you want to play the honest game?

JP: I thought we were through with games.

JK: Love or friendship. If you had a choice for either one... what would you pick?

Guest betchay

You know... now that I think about it, the car ride does seem subdued like something serious happened between them. Could JK called off the engagement at the end of episode 18... and JunPyo was asked to take her back to wherever she was going. Could she be asking to stay as friends.

JP & JK will remain friends. She'll help them both to realize their love for each other.

When she asked him about love or friendship.. she was referring to JD or JH.

JP's sister might see JD while walking near the train station.

Knowing she has no place to go.. she'll bring her home.

She wants her as a guest but JD will insist to work as a maid.

JP will get angry about it but later on will be happy to know that she'll be

his personal maid. :lol:

Guest boraah

JP & JK will remain friends. She'll help them both to realize their love for each other.

When she asked him about love or friendship.. she was referring to JD or JH.

JP's sister might see JD while walking near the train station.

Knowing she has no place to go.. she'll bring her home.

She wants her as a guest but JD will insist to work as a maid.

JP will get angry about it but later on will be happy to know that she'll be

his personal maid. :lol:

I like it when "Tama" told Jandi not to call her Granny/Grandma but rather... "Sunbei"

Guest meocon1527

ahhh!!!!

am i the only Jan Di - Ji Hoo shipper here???

i do wish that they dont follow too closely as the Pd(s) have said

gosh--- almost all the episodes, they're making it look like ji hoo's the better half for jan di.

i really really want them to end up together....

although the manga did show that he gave her up for his best friend...

who knows?

now that in reality - Kim Hyun Joong does show more positive responses from the public - maybe the PD(s) will reconsider the ending???

okay, start disagreeing.....lol

You are not alone AQUA (can I call that?^^) I'm a shipper of this couple from commic books to Taiwanese version and now in BOF. When watching it, I'm more in love with this character, especially Jihoo. I love how the PDs wrote " Jandi has 2 men. One is her soulmate and one is her husband". We're sure that Jihoo is her soulmate. When she was sad and cry, Jihoo always appeared to comfort her. How sweet he is. I'm so sad the this couple can not end toghether however I don't want he end up alone without anybody.

P/S: the F3'CFs are cute.