[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I thought it help might the rest of us who feel the same way to share which our fav JD/JP moments are. When I was thinking of mine...I realized that was really quite a few to choose from. So this might be a healthy excercise for those of us suffering from mid-week BOF withdrawal.

For me, my fav is when JD went to apologize for thinking that JP was being obnoxious when he hit GE's boyfriend at the skating park. She offered him the "apple"/apology and that was followed up by the super sweet playground scene where he decorated it with lights and they sat on the swings and then shared their kiss.

1) All the little expressions JP had when he was "bullying" JD initially and watching her reaction on the TV

2) The scene where he "kidnapped" her and dressed her up

3) The bathroom scene where she bloodied her nose and he went to help

4) The bar scene after the farewell party and she was feeling sad about JH. Come on...the guy cleared the whole bar for her

5) When JP rescued JD when she was getting beat up over the "photos" taken in bed with the other guy.

6) The shopping mall where he shopped for her for the trip

7) The beach scene at New Caledonia where he teased her and led her think he was "stripping"

8) The helicopter scene where he showed her his "heart"

9) The Nam San "first night" episode

10) The night he crashed at her house

11) When he took her out to eat and tried to kiss her

12) The hospital scene and she got there in slippers and though JP was seriously hurt

13) The rescue from the warehouse and they got hurt for each other

14) The giving of the kissing star necklace

15) The rescue from the blizzard

there are quite a few more (edit: the skating park 1st time and then the second time on the spy mission)

Great idea! Seeing these moments all listed reminds me again that JP has always been the constant in the JP-JD relationship. I love the apple/apology scene and #4. The two of them are so cute in the bar. Also, 14 and 15.

And I'm going to add a 16 to your list if you don't mind:

16) After the refugee auction when JP throws her the goggles he bought her and says, "Don't drink when I'm not around."

Guest kchia26

I loved all those scenes I have to add:

16) When JP and JD were in the hospital after the warehouse scene and they start teasing each other.. "Idiot, IQ of two digits" etc :P

17) The part where JP saw JD go into JH house, he wanted to punch the wall but stopped and kicked the poor tree instead

18) And lately, where he saves her from drowning and tells her that he learnt how to swim cause he didn't want to see her being saved by another man :blush:

Great idea! Seeing these moments all listed reminds me again that JP has always been the constant in the JP-JD relationship. I love the apple/apology scene and #4. The two of them are so cute in the bar. Also, 14 and 15.

And I'm going to add a 16 to your list if you don't mind:

16) After the refugee auction when JP throws her the goggles he bought her and says, "Don't drink when I'm not around."

Not at all!! please add away! That is the purpose of this mid week BOF "excercise". So now it's

16) When JP and JD were in the hospital after the warehouse scene and they start teasing each other.. "Idiot, IQ of two digits" etc :P

17) The part where JP saw JD go into JH house, he wanted to punch the wall but stopped and kicked the poor tree instead

18) And lately, where he saves her from drowning and tells her that he learnt how to swim cause he didn't want to see her being saved by another man

19) After the refugee auction when JP throws her the goggles he bought her and says, "Don't drink when I'm not around."

lets also add

20) On Valentine's Day and he is so happy with the ccokies she made

21) The highway scene where he walks to her and kisses her in front of his mother (can't believe I did not add that in originally!) and has her make him 2 promises

1) All the little expressions JP had when he was "bullying" JD initially and watching her reaction on the TV

2) The scene where he "kidnapped" her and dressed her up

3) The bathroom scene where she bloodied her nose and he went to help

4) The bar scene after the farewell party and she was feeling sad about JH. Come on...the guy cleared the whole bar for her

5) When JP rescued JD when she was getting beat up over the "photos" taken in bed with the other guy.

6) The shopping mall where he shopped for her for the trip

7) The beach scene at New Caledonia where he teased her and led her think he was "stripping"

8) The helicopter scene where he showed her his "heart"

9) The Nam San "first night" episode

10) The night he crashed at her house

11) When he took her out to eat and tried to kiss her

12) The hospital scene and she got there in slippers and though JP was seriously hurt

13) The rescue from the warehouse and they got hurt for each other

14) The giving of the kissing star necklace

15) The rescue from the blizzard

there are quite a few more (edit: the skating park 1st time and then the second time on the spy mission)

Thank you for sharing, because I'm so JoonDified, I love all of the JoonDi moments, but the ones in bold are my absolute all time favorite. I also like the scene where JP secretly watch JD admire a pair of shoes she couldn't afford in macau.

edit: kchia26, I hope you don't mind me sharing your post in the JoonDi couple thread....everybody's been kinda quiet due to the lack of JoonDi moments so I'm sure this list will put a smile on their face.

^ *JOONDIFIED*!! :w00t: .... again.^__^

21) The highway scene where he walks to her and kisses her in front of his mother (can't believe I did not add that in originally!) and has her make him 2 promises

^ I also liked it that:

22 or whichever number we're on) He told her to stay still before kissing her. It was a great way to interpret his actual feelings and pleading for her to believe him. :P

Guest Frenchy_nana

Can I add something else ?

23) when he gave her the necklace and said she was the moon and him the star and the star can never leave the moon ... or maybe it's backwards ?

I can't remember exactly but I loved it <3

Guest lilnahnah

This show has totally brainwashed me. My new cellphone will definitely be a Samsung Haptic. :blink:

Commercial: http://tieba.baidu.com/%BD%F0%CF%CD%D6%D8/...8ba2d3d9b1d0b6/

I just love these guys!! It's good to see them all SMILE!!!

Uh...yeah. I want it now too -.-;;

That commercial btw was SO CUTE.

I totally want to download it and carry it around on my ipod so I can watch it whenever I'm even remotely having a bad day.

Then I can be like "aw, F3 how cute :)" lol

Umm...something I got from KPculture...

spoilers for upcoming episodes..?

Hankook Ilbo is reporting that BOF creators are planning to film next week in Jeju-do. According to the article, a wedding for Jun Pyo and Jae Gyeong will be filmed for episode 20. (KP’s note: This has not been confirmed by a drama representative yet.)

Unconfirmed spoiler: Jan Di will not get accepted to medical school.

But NONE of this has been confirmed yet so...it's really just for fun I guess?

Guest KristyS

hehe, it was that the moon cannot leave the star i think... and if anything were to happen, he will never let the moon go ... so cute :(

Guest betchay

I wonder if the PD just edited JP/JK grocery shopping or there will be

another date on ep 18. <_<

Hope no more date of them.. please :wacko:

Can I add something else ?

23) when he gave her the necklace and said she was the moon and him the star and the star can never leave the moon ... or maybe it's backwards ?

I can't remember exactly but I loved it <3

No that's correct. I also really like the scene right after they send JH off to France, JP lean close to JD and said

24) "let's___________" and the airplane flew by so JD did not hear him say 'date'.

Edit:

Umm...something I got from KPculture...

Hankook Ilbo is reporting that BOF creators are planning to film next week in Jeju-do. According to the article, a wedding for Jun Pyo and Jae Gyeong will be filmed for episode 20. (KP’s note: This has not been confirmed by a drama representative yet.)

KPculture had been giving some accurate unconfirmed spoiler. If this is true...then :crazy: JK just refused to budge huh? Don't know where the PD is heading with this...unless the Korean fans make their voices heard they probably will drag this fiance arc for way longer than necessary and frankly driving all the Joondified fans nuts.

Edit: JP kiss JD on the forehead!! The second night she spent at his home.

Great list, and may I add:

25. In Caledonia where he went to her room, put the anklet on her and threaten to kill her if she lose it (i thought it was sweet and cute) (He also threaten her when he gave her the moon-star necklace if she were to lose it, lolz).

26. When she chased him at his house and he stuck his tongue out at her and drove off (cute scene).

Guest Pink_Luver

I READ THIS TOO! IF THIS IS TRUE...THEN I GUESS JAEKYUNG IS GONNA BE AROUND MORE LONGER THAN MANY OF US WANT HER TOO..

ALSO IN THE ARTICLE, IT SAYS THAT THE FANS/VIEWERS ARE SPECULATING 3 DIFFERENT SCENARIOS FOR THE WEDDING SCENE (IF IT DOES HAPPEN)

1- IT'S GONNA HAVE THE SAME ENDING AS THE JAPANESE VERSION

2- DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE WEDDING, JP WILL LEAVE JK, GRAB JANDI'S HAND AND COME OUT OF THE WEDDING WTH HER.

3- THAT JK AND JP ARE REALLY GONNA GET MARRIED AND JP AND JD WON'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

MAN I HOPE IT'S ANYTHING BUT 3!!

Guest eka_chan

Noooo....JP & JK wedding? OMG...

Guest XiahxTiffany

episode 18 it feels like its going to come out tmrw :(

but its definitely not so im sad lol

gosh JK and JP kiss ::P

Guest betchay

GUILTY!! I am one who is complaining that not enough time is given to JP and JD being together.

I loved all those scenes.

Add these.. on ep 3

-JP dropped his plate when SY gave JD a makeover.

-JP fell, saved & CPR by Jandi :P

If this spoiler turns out to be true I'll be very disappointed, not because I think it'll actually go through, but because that means this fiance nonsense will be dragged out for 3 more episodes. :crazy: WTF!? It's been entirely too long already. Have they learned nothing from Meteor Garden II?

Guest TW1NKLE

THERE WILL BE A WEDDING SCENE.... OMGG... i don't know if anyone translated the full article but here it is..

BOF, Details of Secret Wedding at Jeju Island

20090302161639873b0_162713_0.jpg

1.) Goon Joon Pyo and Geum Jandi happy ending. Or...

2.) Similiar ending to the movie, 'The Graduate'. Or...

3.) Goo Joon Pyo and Ha Jae Kyung wedding.

It has been revealed that the staff and cast of 'Boys Over Flowers' will fly over to Jeju Island next week in order to shoot Goo Joon Pyo and Ha Jae Kyung's wedding. Sports Korea revealed that this scene will air during episode 20. However, since the script has not been revealed to the public, details of this episode has been carefully guarded. The exact happenings of this episode has yet to be released. Group Eight, along with Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Jung, are holding their tongues and making sure that the filming will be done in secrecy. Many are curious for the outcome of this episode.

Scenario #1: Japanese Version <Hana Yori Dango> Happy Ending?

The Japanese version, Hana Yori Dango, ended it's popular series with a movie. The ending showed the wedding of Makino Tsukushi (Geum Jandi) and Domyouji Tsukasa (Goo Joon Pyo). As the other F4 members look on, the two main characters make their vows to love each other until death. Lee Min Ho and Goo Hyesun revealed in earlier interviews that the Korean version will end on a happy note. Many are assuming that the wedding scene at Jeju Island will end with a big, crucial twist. Fans are anticipating for a Goo Joon Pyo-Ha Jae Kyung or Goo Joon Pyo-Geum Jandi wedding.

Scenario #2: 'The Graduate'?

In 1967, the movie, 'The Graduate', left it's audience with an impressive ending. The main character, Dustin Hoffman, runs out of his wedding, holding the hand of his beautiful bride. Many are also guessing that 'Boys Over Flowers' will follow a similiar concept. During his wedding with Han Jae Kyung, Goo Joon Pyo will spot Geum Jandi and run out of the hall, grabbing her hand.

Scenario #3: A real Joon Pyo-Jae Kyung wedding...?

It is possible that Goo Joon Pyo will actually marry his fiancee. After his failed relationship with Jandi, he will turn to Jae Kyung and follow his mother's wishes. This ending would be different from the manga, the Japanese version, and the Taiwanese version. If the production team decide to follow along with this scenario, they will most likely be bombarded with angry complaints from the viewers. In the manga, the two main characters (Jandi-Joon Pyo) realize their love for each other and promise themselves to one another at the end.

'Boys Over Flowers' has currently aired it's 17th episode. Netizens have been busy creating a ending plot for the series. A representative for 'Boys Over Flowers' commented, "It is true that we have a wedding scene planned. However, no one, not even the actors, know what will be filmed. They do not know, in detail, the storyline of that episode. The producers and writers are working hard on making a good script."

credits: Tw1nkle, sportshankook.co.kr

---

oh wow i wouldn't mind number two at allll. that would be soo hot <3 haha i highly doubt they will give jaekyung a happy ending with joonpyo.. or everyone in korea will through a fit..