[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest KristyS

There was an episode 18 preview ? o.O If so, would someone mind sharing because I didn't get to see it yet. Thanks in advance =P

Guest F4fan

One last note on the episoed 18 preview did anyone notice that after JK makes her comments about JP going back to Seoul because he was embarassed after their historic night that as she's leaving JH sort of gives her a look. I think JH knows that she is lying. He seemed to be trying to figure out where she was coming from. He probably also knows that this isn't consistent with JP's personality. When JP is happy, he wants veryone to know and would hardly leave because he was embarassed. I think he knows that JP left because of JD. Did anyone else notice this? Could be just my longing for JK to be gone and more JoonDi moments. :unsure:

I totally agree with your whole post. I did notice JH giving her a long, questioning look. He didn't seem to be buying what she was selling. JD was too in shock to think it through.

Guest Frenchy_nana

There was an episode 18 preview ? o.O If so, would someone mind sharing because I didn't get to see it yet. Thanks in advance =P

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_8vf2_exc

For episode 17, I actually kind of like it, especially the kiss scene between JP and JK

Only because of JP's eyes

It was open, which certainly showed that he has no feelings for her ^^

Guest kchia26

^ Oh... and i've just realized with certain BOFers expressing their like/dislike about this and that.. the PD and the scriptwriters can't satisfy everyone.

GUILTY!! I am one who is complaining that not enough time is given to JP and JD being together.

So as a self-check, I thought it help might the rest of us who feel the same way to share which our fav JD/JP moments are. When I was thinking of mine...I realized that was really quite a few to choose from. So this might be a healthy excercise for those of us suffering from mid-week BOF withdrawal.

For me, my fav is when JD went to apologize for thinking that JP was being obnoxious when he hit GE's boyfriend at the skating park. She offered him the "apple"/apology and that was followed up by the super sweet playground scene where he decorated it with lights and they sat on the swings and then shared their kiss.

When I really thought about it, I guess a better way of putting it would be reliving all those moments, I did not feel as bad about not having more of JP and JD together. I think it will make their reunion all the more sweeter for us :) Here were some of the other moments I thought about (not in order of appearance):

1) All the little expressions JP had when he was "bullying" JD initially and watching her reaction on the TV

2) The scene where he "kidnapped" her and dressed her up

3) The bathroom scene where she bloodied her nose and he went to help

4) The bar scene after the farewell party and she was feeling sad about JH. Come on...the guy cleared the whole bar for her

5) When JP rescued JD when she was getting beat up over the "photos" taken in bed with the other guy.

6) The shopping mall where he shopped for her for the trip

7) The beach scene at New Caledonia where he teased her and led her think he was "stripping"

8) The helicopter scene where he showed her his "heart"

9) The Nam San "first night" episode

10) The night he crashed at her house

11) When he took her out to eat and tried to kiss her

12) The hospital scene and she got there in slippers and though JP was seriously hurt

13) The rescue from the warehouse and they got hurt for each other

14) The giving of the kissing star necklace

15) The rescue from the blizzard

there are quite a few more (edit: the skating park 1st time and then the second time on the spy mission)

One last note on the episoed 18 preview did anyone notice that after JK makes her comments about JP going back to Seoul because he was embarassed after their historic night that as she's leaving JH sort of gives her a look. I think JH knows that she is lying. He seemed to be trying to figure out where she was coming from. He probably also knows that this isn't consistent with JP's personality. When JP is happy, he wants veryone to know and would hardly leave because he was embarassed. I think he knows that JP left because of JD. Did anyone else notice this? Could be just my longing for JK to be gone and more JoonDi moments. :unsure:

^ Definitely agree. The person that knows Joon Pyo best is Ji Hoo and Joon Hee, so of course it would make sense for him to look skeptical about what Jae Kyung was implying. And i absolutely agree~~ If Joon Pyo is happy, he is the kind of person who would like for everyone to know! :lol: He's so prideful that only when he's suffering inside is when he must do his crying behind closed doors. :(

3) The bathroom scene where she bloodied her nose and he went to help

5) When JP rescued JD when she was getting beat up over the "photos" taken in bed with the other guy.

7) The beach scene at New Caledonia where he teased her and led her think he was "stripping"

8) The helicopter scene where he showed her his "heart"

^ Great compilation. :blush: I cut your post to the ones i absolutely fell head over heels with.. :rolleyes: Especially #3~ This must've been the scene i watched over most not only because i was very limited in choosing which episode to re-watch (because only a couple episodes were released/aired at the time), but also because it was the first time you see some sort of affection in Joon Pyo for Jan Di.. . :wub: *touching* I just love all the silly moments Joon Di has with each other. #7 had be blushing!! :lol:

Guest betchay

^ I think it is very appropriate to think of it like that.. i'm SURE Jan Di thought it was Joon Pyo.. You can see a hint of disappointment and shock when she turned to see it wasn't him. :sweatingbullets: Btw... for Jae Kyung, as happy-go-lucky as she is, i would feel so awful being on a date with such a dull-faced boyfriend. I would totally get the picture :blink: .. however, she's at no fault to be the one on the receiving team, taking shots from fans. Her character is so freakin sweet and innocent when it comes to love.

I don't think she really love JP that much. My point of view.. JP is like a thing

for her that wants to get. She's a typical spoiled brat. She only felt challenge over him.

But in the manga.. she really did treasure Makino as a friend.. i remember, her mom talked

badly about her but got angry with her.. saying that even your my mom, don't talk against her. :)

Guest mysticalz

here is a pic of JP in ep 16

do you think he is trying to pick his nose? if he is ...man his doing it in a cute way

151003236_l.jpg

his pic with the peace sign

151003237_l.jpg

Hmm.. it also looks like i'm the only one liking the first OST more than the songs played in ep17. :sweatingbullets: Maybe a bit more exposure will help me come along. The songs were great, however~ some were placed at some awkward moments that just didn't set the tone right.. for me at least. The only one i'm really digging is Hyun Joong/Ji Hoo's acoustic version of "내 머리가 나빠서".. :unsure: Well.. i am much more into the sappy kind of music! :lol: SS501's ending theme for ep17 just didn't set the mood right for the *gasp*- :tears: ending of ep17.xD But i thought it was cute. :P I never really complained about the first OST, i miss it actually. I hope they do not suddenly stop playing some of those songs~~ most of them were very meaningful to each of our characters. It just felt weird to me that close to none of the main songs were played in ep17. :blink: Anyhow, i can't wait to hear/buy volume 2!! :D I wonder how the packaging will be this time.. :rolleyes: heehee.*^^* And i certainly hope some of the songs that were used in the BTS and NGs on the F4 talk show special will be included.xD

EDIT.

V

itsArtemis, that is so dang cuute!!

I agree with you about the ending theme - they should have kept the old one because it very often fits with a dramatic ending, which they have LOTS of!! And the song was the best on OST1.

The new SS501 song should really fit Jandi and Ji Hoo's scenes from now on, as he should be the one making her smile and being a good friend. I thought the triangle came into force way too late in this version. Hanazawa Rui was working on bringing Makino & Domiouji together at this point in HYD. Doing things to make Domyouji jealous, and getting him to realize that he can't live without Makino - like kissing her on the mouth in the hospital (not just her hand).

I hope we soon can move towards reconciling the two lovebirds and get a lot of interaction between them. Hurtful things have been said. They need to show the mending process!

Another sidenote: On the Special the guys mentioned that all of them have lost like 5-6 kg each during the shooting. It really shows. I was just rewatching some of SS501's performances from last summer and Kim Hyun Joong really looked so healthy there. Now he is very skinny! I hope they will be able gain those kgs when they stop their crazy hectic life once filming is over.

Guest iluvemdan

Hmmm... I actually feel that developing all of the stories of F4 is important - so the fact that there were more scenes of Yi Jung, and how emotional they were, are extremely important, because we get more insight into his character. We've learned about Jun Pyo, and we're still learning about Ji Hoo (though he still seems mysterious at times), we know so less about Yi Jung and Woo Bin (how I wish they developed his story more too!)... so I found the scenes with Yi Jung in Episode 17, even though they were just randomly put into the episode, to be important for us to understand his character. I don't think it's irrelevant to not know about him, just because he isn't the main character of the story. And I feel that learning about his past and knowing why he creates this barrier around himself when it comes to love or 'soulmates' will definitely help in developing his and Ga Eul's relationship. Even though I still wish that we could know more about Woo Bin, I'm glad we got to see some intense emotions from Yi Jung... got to see some great acting from Kim Bum, and I definitely want to understand the characters more. They've already shown how he tends to have a more serious outlook towards falling in love, so to not have explanations for that wouldn't make sense to the story. Even though all of these scenes just happened to come altogether in one episode, I'm glad we got to see this side of him... I find it so much more interesting and it's easier to connect with his character as well. Just my two cents!

I think this is the first time I am posting in this thread, I'm Ammu ^^

JP/JD shippers..... you have to make known your desire to have more JP/JD scenes to the PD, but i don't think they surf this forum...... so no matter how much you wished and post your desire/wish here, i think it might not help at all..

There were more JH scenes with JD as there were reports earlier on that said KHJ fans asked for more scenes of him as he wasn't appearing alot in the beginning episodes......that could be the reason that the PD & writer has done...

So if you want to see more of JP/JD scenes, i think we need someone who has an account in KBS (official website/forum) to post our comments over there...(1 of LMH's fan[maymay) has an account in KBS forum, i hope she can post our messages over in the korean forum...)!

To me...JD & JH seems more like a sis/bro relationship..........

Guest heart2heart

A'st1 Song Ep 17

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! For all of those wondering about the song that is playing while JP and JK are at the movies and then in the teddy bear museum, here it is! (Don't know if this has been posted, but here you go anyway...) A clip of the song from A'st1!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

gosh... thanks so much for finding the answer! haha...

it's a really nice song...

man, DSP is really promoting their artists ^^

and maybe the fact that Haiming played Ming helped them get a chance to sing the OST

what does the name of the title translate to?

can't wait til the 2nd one comes out :]

and can't wait until the artists start promoting it on the music programs!

on another note.. craving for more JP-JD interactions in ep. 18~~~ as much as i <3 JH

I don't think she really love JP that much. My point of view.. JP is like a thing

for her that wants to get. She's a typical spoiled brat. She only felt challenge over him.

But in the manga.. she really did treasure Makino as a friend.. i remember, her mom talked

badly about her but got angry with her.. saying that even your my mom, don't talk against her. :)

^ Well, she thinks she's in love, that's what i'm saying.~ that's why it seems she's very innocent and sweet when it comes to love. :sweatingbullets:

I hope we soon can move towards reconciling the two lovebirds and get a lot of interaction between them. Hurtful things have been said. They need to show the mending process!

Another sidenote: On the Special the guys mentioned that all of them have lost like 5-6 kg each during the shooting. It really shows. I was just rewatching some of SS501's performances from last summer and Kim Hyun Joong really looked so healthy there. Now he is very skinny! I hope they will be able gain those kgs when they stop their crazy hectic life once filming is over.

^ I also agree that at this point in the story, Ji Hoo should be trying to get Joon Pyo to realize he can't live without Jan Di... I'm not sure if he knew about Joon Pyo coming over to see him kissing Jan Di's hand.. so i'm not sure if that was a strategy of his. It didn't look like it.

And you're right! It's very clear that they lost a lot of weight. I see it in a lot of them. Especially Joon Pyo and Ji Hoo...~ You can even see it in the Macau scenes.. :(

P.S.

Two nights ago, i had a dream that the OST2's tracklisting was released... :lol: ......... >_< This is crazy. I'm even dreaming about BOF.xD

EDIT. (I'm always editing my posts.. :blink: ) >__<

mysticalz!! :lol: Thanks dear.^^ That first pic of Joon Pyo and his finger~~ haha.. reminds me of the Samsung Haptic commercial we just saw with our F3 and their fingers. :lol: Joon Pyo wants to be a part of it too... :P

Guest aoiyuki291

Hmm.. it also looks like i'm the only one liking the first OST more than the songs played in ep17. :sweatingbullets: Maybe a bit more exposure will help me come along. The songs were great, however~ some were placed at some awkward moments that just didn't set the tone right.. for me at least. The only one i'm really digging is Hyun Joong/Ji Hoo's acoustic version of "내 머리가 나빠서".. :unsure: Well.. i am much more into the sappy kind of music! :lol: SS501's ending theme for ep17 just didn't set the mood right for the *gasp*- :tears: ending of ep17.xD But i thought it was cute. :P I never really complained about the first OST, i miss it actually. I hope they do not suddenly stop playing some of those songs~~ most of them were very meaningful to each of our characters. It just felt weird to me that close to none of the main songs were played in ep17. :blink: Anyhow, i can't wait to hear/buy volume 2!! :D I wonder how the packaging will be this time.. :rolleyes: heehee.*^^* And i certainly hope some of the songs that were used in the BTS and NGs on the F4 talk show special will be included.xD

Today is the 5th in Korea.. I hope GHS has had a lot of rest and is ready to return to the set. She will need her lips for our JOON DI reconciliation.. making up. :P:rolleyes:

..... I miss JOON DI!!

And Woo Bin! :tongue2:

no, you're not the only one. I missed the first OST too. I kinda missed Almost Paradise~~ being played at random parts. It's strange but it gave BOF its own unique feel--its wackiness and upbeat mood.

I miss Joondi too! The show definitely feels different without those little JunpyoxJandi moments. Which isn't bad. Just different.

Guest dalili

11) When he took her out to eat and tried to kiss her

12) The hospital scene and she got there in slippers and though JP was seriously hurt

13) The rescue from the warehouse and they got hurt for each other

14) The giving of the kissing star necklace

15) The rescue from the blizzard

there are quite a few more (edit: the skating park 1st time and then the second time on the spy mission)

I loved all those scenes I have to add:

16) When JP and JD were in the hospital after the warehouse scene and they start teasing each other.. "Idiot, IQ of two digits" etc :P

17) The part where JP saw JD go into JH house, he wanted to punch the wall but stopped and kicked the poor tree instead

18) And lately, where he saves her from drowning and tells her that he learnt how to swim cause he didn't want to see her being saved by another man :blush: