[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ethopia

Same here, I want to see the last 6-7 episodes fill with Joondi moments only..no JD/JH or JP/JK. The PD had been dragging this triangle for tooooooooo long that I'm getting really annoyed.

way toooooooo long hehehe.. if my memory serves me right i think they started parting ways from the end of epi 12 ...

like after the "wait for me. i love u geum jan di"... and now its epi 17 and they are not still together :tears: ... or maybe

even the next episode they wont still be together... 6 episodes is way too long with no JD and JP moments...

regarding the "amnesia thingie"? lots of you guys doesnt want that to happen... for me it would be nice if they

included that one.. coz it shows even though JP looses his memory he will still love JD no matter what.... and if im not

mistaken (open to correction) in HYD they covered the amnesia arc like in one episode.. like 2nd to the last epi?...

My speculation for the next episodes:

so i think.. next epi will be about JK realizing that JP loves JD.. then break up the engagement.. then still go on with

the merger... JK says sorry to JD.. then JK leaves.. JD's parents goes to the province (maybe jeju island).. then

JD moves to an apartment with her bro... JP arrives and sleep over or better yet rent the next door and he and JD becomes

neighbor... Pres. kang learned about it and "maybe" kick her out or something ... which make JD homeless... this then

make JD's bro follow their parents to the island... then JP takes her in and she becomes the maid?... then the star gazing

moment sealed with a passionate kiss :w00t: (this will surely make my day!!)...once again mom learned about JD staying

in the mansion... she talks to JD and make her realize that JP is really needed by the shinwah corp... and other people

... JD chooses to break up with JP.. this brings us to the breakup/rain scene (surely i will cry buckets here :tears: )...

once again JP goes back to his old self... JD goes to the island.. FASTFORWARD... JP realizes that he truly cant

live without JD and goes after her... find JD in the island with her family.. confesses his love for her one more time..

then suddenly got hit by something?? then the amnesia story... u guys then knows what happens in the end... :sweatingbullets: ..

so i think they can cover this whole thing from epi 18 to 24 :rolleyes:

Guest libranmonkey

Just watched ep 17, gawd, how much i love this drama. altho i completely love jandi and junpyo together and i am rlly missing their moments, i do hav to admit that i completely died for Jihoo in that ep. when he cut up jandi's food but mostly when he shielded her from the kiss. arghh, cried for kim bum, rlly wished that Gaeul suddenly appeared to console him. anyways, cant quite believe there's only like 6/7 eps left!! not quite sure how to do the SPOILER thing (first time) but here goes. hoping u can highlight to see?

I really hope they dont do the amnesia story, or jst keep it short. I also REALLY want to see Jun Pyo move in next door but wasn't that kind of covered when he went into the sauna with Jandi's bro nd dad? They didnt do the rain scene, which was quite upsetting but there's still been some really emotional scenes, which kind of conveys the same things.

Btw, did anyone else think that Kim Bum's brother looked NOTHING like him? tho his younger self looked really similar.

oh, also i felt rlly sorry for Jae Kyung. Much more than in previous versions. They treat her a bit unfair nd dont rlly give her a chance. tho i get the whole point behind it but still...

Guest aurora820

I am at the point where the whole JH and JD friendship is really bothering me.

JH may be the guardian angel and one of the best friends of JD, this is ok but it's definitely enough and too much for my taste!!!

I feel like throwing up. :ph34r:

I wanna have more of the main couple!!! Please at least for some episodes let them be together as in together...

Not that at the end everyone will be saying there were tooo less of JP-JD scenes... :sweatingbullets:(some ppl here already mentioned it)

On the other hand its KJH's acting. I am not really impressed and it's seems superficial, artificial and it's annoyin.

Maybe I am to much into LMH's and GHS's acting and interaction.

Guest restlesspetals

I am at the point where the whole JH and JD friendship is really bothering me.

JH may be the guardian angel and one of the best friends of JD, this is ok but it's definitely enough and too much for my taste!!!

I feel like throwing up. :ph34r:

I wanna have more of the main couple!!! Please at least for some episodes let them be together as in together...

Not that at the end everyone will be saying there were tooo less of JP-JD scenes... :sweatingbullets:(some ppl here already mentioned it)

On the other hand its KJH's acting. I am not really impressed and it's seems superficial, artificial and it's annoyin.

Maybe I am to much into LMH's and GHS's acting and interaction.

I also agree that sometimes, it is a bit too much to a point that I feel JD should be distancing herself or give JH more of a hint that she's not interested.

I'm really tired of JD saying "sunbae!" in surprise almost everytime JH comes

Guest myphim

Aaaahhhhh!!!! Too much angst!!!!!

WOO BIN is now my favorite F4 simply because he is the only one right now who is still happy.

Even though WB only has one scene in episode 17, but I just love him whenever he is on screen. I just love his facial expression when JK talk to F3. Hahaha. WB, you are just too cute.

Is it just me or is this boy keep getting hotter and hotter as the drama progresses?

As for the rest of F4...

JP is sad, YJ is sad, and it is just breaking my heart looking at JH.

Episode 17 is definitely ANGST overload for me.

Seriously, this drama needs to get over the sadness soon and gets back to the good time when everybody is happy like in episode 9.

Episode 9 is still my favorite episode, and when BOF gets too angst-y, I find myself going back to watch it to remember the good times.

PRINCE SONG <3

PRINCE SONG 4EVER!!!!

Guest kiwi18

A'st1 Song Ep 17

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! For all of those wondering about the song that is playing while JP and JK are at the movies and then in the teddy bear museum, here it is! (Don't know if this has been posted, but here you go anyway...) A clip of the song from A'st1!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

Guest peelie

A'st1 Song Ep 17

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! For all of those wondering about the song that is playing while JP and JK are at the movies and then in the teddy bear museum, here it is! (Don't know if this has been posted, but here you go anyway...) A clip of the song from A'st1!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

OMG....thank you SO much! I've been looking for this song forever xD

(forever aka since episode 17) lol

Guest phanlinh_111

A'st1 Song Ep 17

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

Really? That's great!

I love this song!

Thank u very much!

I wonder Ming ( sorry i can't remember his name), his voice, how? :rolleyes:

I rip it from BOF! I hope u guys like it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?wiewr99bwmi

I’m getting increasingly frustrated with the producers of BOF. At this moment I feel the drama is really unbalanced. There is a real lack of JP-JD screen time, and when there is a scene, I always get the feeling it is rushed and not emphasised enough. Take for example the scene where JP saved JD in ep 17 and compare it to the scene JH helps JD with her cleaning job. That takes me to JH , as much as I like him, I think he has way too much screen time with JD, it seems the PD is trying so hard to hammer home the idea of JH as JD’s soulmate, seriously we got the message.

And even side characters such as YJ & Gaeul are getting too much screen time for my liking. I understand that audience would want to see development with the side characters of the show but they should still remain just that… side characters, but when they start to have more screen time than the main couple, it starts to become annoying….for me at least..Also, if you think of giving everyone a story… really don’t ignore some other characters …poor Woobin I feel sorry for him..He really is the neglected one. I know from reading the manga that his character wasn’t given much of a story but I thought the Korean ver would be different in that aspect and develop a story for him. I think its funny that many people (including myself) never really cared for Akira in japanese ver or the manga but feel the opposite here…I think we’ve been hypnotised by Woobin’s charm!!!

Guest chungmah.

Anywhere I can get some HD captures of all the episodes?

Slowly catching up. episode 15 finally.

btw, the Ast'1 song is really nice o_o is it for the second ost?

Guest she-smiles

episode 17:

when junpyo and jaekyung ran into jihoo and jandi in the restaurant,

jaekyung says, "jandi, it's like we can sense each other."

it's more like, junpyo and jandi can sense each other. *SIGH*

i'm pretty much tired of seeing junpyo, jandi, and jihoo sad.

we get the point, now make up!

andddd isn't kid yijung.... also kid yunho (from dbsk) on star king?

he looks like him, but i could be wrong. :P

& just a side note,

the song playing when junpyo saw jihoo kissing jandi's hand....

it's also from goong s! it's such a beautiful piece, i'd use it in every k-drama. <3

(that was a very sad scene, btw.) my poor junpyo..... *sigh*

another side note,

i watch the episodes on viikii,

and i am VERY annoyed by those stupid comments on the top of the videos.

.....VERY annoyed.

A'st1 Song Ep 17

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

i fell in love with this song when i first heard it!

i didn't know a'st1 sings it though. :)

i'm liking the new ost!

another side note,

i watch the episodes on viikii,

and i am VERY annoyed by those stupid comments on the top of the videos.

.....VERY annoyed.

I TOTALLY agree with you about those stupid comments on the top of the viikii videos. I really like viikii because they are very quick about uploading the episodes, but we don't need a running commentary. That's what forums are for.

Guest doremii*

A'st1 Song Ep 17

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

ah thank you! I love this song (didn't like the scene they played it during though -__-)

I can't wait to hear the T-max ft J song

Which left me wondering, how come the Japanese counterpart of Woobin (Akira) didn't look like an extra in HYD Live? So, whose fault is it that Kim Joon's character rarely appears in the drama? The scriptwriter? or the PD? With barely 7 episodes to go, I doubt if they could even fit a background story for Woobin considering the LOVE TRIANGLE's unresolved issues which might stretch for a few more episodes. :angry:

I missed Woo Bin too. I think he is fun to watch. I don't think it's too late for Woo Bin's story. If I remember correctly, we only had a peak into his life in HYD when Makino (& Yuki) went to his home in episode 3 of Season 2. He invited the F4 and Makino after Shigeru had kissed Domijouji - and he wanted D&M to talk together. So I am hopeful that Akira (Woo Bin) will do the same thing here and be successful in bringing JP and JD back together again (he wasn't in HYD but the timeline is different in this version).

Would like to share the new songs that appeared in the latest episode (episode 17). They are just ripped version though :blush: . I hope this one will be in the OST volume 2. or did it come out already?

To be honest, for some reason, i'm not digging much anymore the yijung-gaeul storyline.

I cut your post. Thank you so much for the rips. I really love the new songs. I only wish they had come earlier. I found the music the biggest drawback of this adaptation of HYD. Sounds like they found better songs this time.

And I also agree with you on the YJ story. I was bored! Kim Bum is a good actor, but this was a bit too much. And I really can't see his father as a womanizer. Who would fall for that guy?

Not sure how many of you also loved watching Goong...but I'm really hoping that they will have a better closing in BOF. Goong had a happy ending but it felt that like after 23 epis of fighting and misunderstanding, we only had 1.5 epis of them having any reasonable length of happy times together. I rather give up some of the additional twists that was in the JP version (like the amnesia episode) so the ending does not get rushed

I too hope they have a more satisfying ending than Goong. It's too bad when the main couple struggle until the last 10 minutes of the last episode. But unfortunately I find kdramas too often do that. Goong is one example, My Girl is another. Choon-Hyang... I can name a few...

Definitely, I prefer more of Jun-hee trying to help our main couple JP and JD reconcile rather than a WB side story.

I agree - where is Jun-Hee? She's supposed to be Jandi's supporter. I really hope to see a lot more of her from now on.

And yes...I agree. The viikii translators really need to stop the commentary. It's annyoing! We can think for ourselves!

Guest aurora820

I’m getting increasingly frustrated with the producers of BOF. At this moment I feel the drama is really unbalanced. There is a real lack of JP-JD screen time, and when there is a scene, I always get the feeling it is rushed and not emphasised enough. Take for example the scene where JP saved JD in ep 17 and compare it to the scene JH helps JD with her cleaning job. That takes me to JH , as much as I like him, I think he has way too much screen time with JD, it seems the PD is trying so hard to hammer home the idea of JH as JD’s soulmate, seriously we got the message.

And even side characters such as YJ & Gaeul are getting too much screen time for my liking. I understand that audience would want to see development with the side characters of the show but they should still remain just that… side characters, but when they start to have more screen time than the main couple, it starts to become annoying….for me at least..Also, if you think of giving everyone a story… really don’t ignore some other characters …poor Woobin I feel sorry for him..He really is the neglected one. I know from reading the manga that his character wasn’t given much of a story but I thought the Korean ver would be different in that aspect and develop a story for him. I think its funny that many people (including myself) never really cared for Akira in japanese ver or the manga but feel the opposite here…I think we’ve been hypnotised by Woobin’s charm!!!

110% agree with you!! ppl are yearning for more JP-JD moments and what do they get?!

On JH-JD: let them be Soulmates or whatever but please come to an point/end and move on.

JH seems draggy enough for me.

and it makes no sense to put so much attention on side characters whereas the main-couple-plot remains unfulfilled in soo many ways...