[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest F4fan

I don't get it. Wedding, maid arc, someone who is suppose to save JP all in the last 7 episodes? So, no disease but maybe a crazy family-approved future daughter-in-law, who will force JP to marry her so she doesn't commit suicide K-drama scenario. That for me is another drama killer. They might as well kill Jandi off.

Well, reading that spoiler has turned me off this drama. I will say my good-byes, guys, for now. Hopefully, its false and I will like this drama again. Until then, I will console myself with the first 12 episodes. Back to real life, hockey, and Lost.

Guest lilnahnah

I READ THIS TOO! IF THIS IS TRUE...THEN I GUESS JAEKYUNG IS GONNA BE AROUND MORE LONGER THAN MANY OF US WANT HER TOO..

ALSO IN THE ARTICLE, IT SAYS THAT THE FANS/VIEWERS ARE SPECULATING 3 DIFFERENT SCENARIOS FOR THE WEDDING SCENE (IF IT DOES HAPPEN)

1- IT'S GONNA HAVE THE SAME ENDING AS THE JAPANESE VERSION

2- DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE WEDDING, JP WILL LEAVE JK, GRAB JANDI'S HAND AND COME OUT OF THE WEDDING WTH HER.

3- THAT JK AND JP ARE REALLY GONNA GET MARRIED AND JP AND JD WON'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

MAN I HOPE IT'S ANYTHING BUT 3!!

mm...I HIGHLY doubt that it'll be #3

cuz they still have to follow the basic outline of the manga...and that would just be skewing way too much from the original story

To me, #2 seems to be the most plausible

Umm...something I got from KPculture...

spoilers for upcoming episodes..?

Hankook Ilbo is reporting that BOF creators are planning to film next week in Jeju-do. According to the article, a wedding for Jun Pyo and Jae Gyeong will be filmed for episode 20. (KP’s note: This has not been confirmed by a drama representative yet.)

Unconfirmed spoiler: Jan Di will not get accepted to medical school.

But NONE of this has been confirmed yet so...it's really just for fun I guess?

I hope this isn't true. I was really looking forward to some JoonDi moments after episode 18. Just a thought though, is it possible that this is the modification that the PDs were talking about because of Goo Hye Sun's accident? I hope that she's okay and that we won't get to see JoonDi until the very end. Hopefully the PD will start working to get them back together and it will be more like the Manga instead of the Japanese version. My fingers are crossed.

Guest ninnaa

he is soo hott [:

i found some pics from the calendar

sorry if these was posted before

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285/m...ae31ab903ed.jpg

Credit: as tagged

that calendar is so cute,

i love how they put joonpyos birthday in there

THERE WILL BE A WEDDING SCENE.... OMGG... i don't know if anyone translated the full article but here it is..

BOF, Jeju Island 'Secret Wedding' Filming Location

oh goodness,

i will die if they do number three

i hope its either the first or second scenerio!

THERE WILL BE A WEDDING SCENE.... OMGG... i don't know if anyone translated the full article but here it is..

BOF, Details of Secret Wedding at Jeju Island

Thank you for translating and sharing this!!

ZOMFG...so they ARE going to Jeju and there is going to be a wedding of some sort too?! O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

I really want #1 to happen; I wouldn't mind #2 b/c it would be really sweet;

but if (and that is probably NOT going to happen b/c legions of Hana Yori Dango fans and BOF fans would rise up in mutiny) #3 happens, I will have very strong urges to throw my computer out the window and wish really hard for it to smack the PDs in the back of the head.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens..I mean the actors themselves don't even know whats going to happen!

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg im trying so hard to get the same colonize sweater that JD has :)

but so far no success :(

but so far favorite 3 scenes have to be :

1. JD and JP first kiss

2. JP giving the necklace to JD

3. JH singing with the guitar for some reason lol

Guest eka_chan

oh goodness,

i will die if they do number three

i hope its either the first or second scenerio!

yes, i will die too if they do number 3...

so, i choose number 1 or 2..

Thank you for translating and sharing this!!

ZOMFG...so they ARE going to Jeju and there is going to be a wedding of some sort too?! O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

I really want #1 to happen; I wouldn't mind #2 b/c it would be really sweet;

but if (and that is probably NOT going to happen b/c legions of Hana Yori Dango fans and BOF fans would rise up in mutiny) #3 happens, I will have very strong urges to throw my computer out the window and wish really hard for it to smack the PDs in the back of the head.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens..I mean the actors themselves don't even know whats going to happen!

If the PD and scritpwriter think having a different BOF ending would make the Korean version unique as in choosing #3, I will join you in throwing my pc out the window and vodoo it to smack the PD's head! Seriously, if in episode 20, JP marry JK... :tears: it will no longer be BOF to me...

edit: Hope it's like the anime...false wedding

Guest Chianna

JK and JP aren't going to get married...jeez.

It might be somebody else wedding entirely, a society function everyone goes to or Darth Mama sets a wedding up and that's when JK and JP will break up for good. BOF has done some stuff that isn't in the manga but it's not going to change the main love interest.

But the idea of J squared until episode 20 makes me reluctant to watch. I'm bored of it already.

Guest XiahxTiffany

a wedding is defintely going to happen rite?

well i wouldve loved for JP to like all of a sudden abandon JK at the wedding

and like run back home to find JD on the steps or something

and then he would grab her and say "I will never leave u"

and then JH will be like smiling and see his ex saying "Hey JH" :)

omg wat a great ending that would be

and then JP's mom is like stuck on the island because the plane left without her

but JK i like her but i dont think shes going to help the storyline at all

so for now shes an enemy >_<

Guest betchay

In anime version, there was like JP & JK wedding but JK planned everything.

She helped both of them to run away from his mom using their cruising ship.

And end up in a deserted island. lol :lol:

Guest dunlop09

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

"Boys Over Flowers: back to filming" Thoughts on Goo Hye Sun's return to the set

written by:김형우

translated by: dunlop09

20090305103401133e7_104214_0.jpg

Goo Hye Sun returns to the set of “Boys Over Flowers” on the 5th. After her discharge on the 2nd, she shot one scene for episode 17, and then has been resting due to complications caused by her injury.

She returned to filming on the 5th. The swelling in her face is almost completely gone and her pronunciation has improved compared to before. The only problem that remains is that her injury has not yet healed, and her stitches are scheduled to be taken out tonight. Despite the hospital's advice to have it taken out on the 7th, they could not keep Goo Hye Sun away from the set any longer.

A representative stated over the phone, “This is the first real filming we had since last week. She's not 100% well yet, but she is doing the best that she can. Her condition has improved greatly. It was no small accident, she could have easily fell back, but she is showing no complaints or discomfort at all. We are really proud of her.”

Another representative stated, “Goo Hye Sun is back to acting with her passion. You would have never known she was a person who just came out of an accident. She would give her best even if it means she'll fall apart.”

Before the car accident, Goo Hye Sun also injured her head during a diving scene. At the time she had to come back to filming after one day, despite the hospital's advice to stay. Outside of these incidents, the representatives revealed that she has sustained many more injuries while doing dangerous action scenes and sports scenes. On one occasion, she injured her leg and could barely move. But she kept her complaints from the representatives and continued with filming.

A representative of one of the F4 members said, “Goo Hye Sun's devotion to acting really deserves an applause. No matter how cold, or how hard it is, she never leaves the set. She stays near the monitor to watch every aspect.

Another representative said, “It really is heartbreaking to see that because she is surrounded by F4, she is always suffering attacks from antifans. But if they saw her on the set, no one would be able to say those kinds of things about her again.”

1.) Goon Joon Pyo and Geum Jandi happy ending. Or...

2.) Similiar ending to the movie, 'The Graduate'. Or...

3.) Goo Joon Pyo and Ha Jae Kyung wedding.

I hope it's #1. I would seriously be disappointed with anything else, even number 2. Don't like #2 because it means that we'll probably continue to have angst until the very end. Very much like Goong where the 2 main characters don't get back together until the last 5 minutes of the drama.

I've said this before, but I'm so tired of Korean PDs dragging everything out forever. Too bad they don't monitor this forum. I think #1 would be nice, because then perhaps the story will be that JK helps JP and JD by pretending to marry JP so that everyone, including Mama Kang, will help arrange the wedding. However, the big twist is that JP is actually marrying JD.

Oh! Did the article say that the wedding scene is for episode 20? :unsure: If so, then I guess I wouldn't mind a #2 scenario either.

When, oh when will we see episode 19 previews? :wacko:

If this is true, I hope it's #1. I wanted to see a Joondi's wedding.

#2 is fine with me, but I preferred #1.

If it's #3, I will stop wasting my times on BOF completely. It wouldn't be HYD if they change the ending.

Thanks for sharing TW1NKLE. If this is true, I have a feeling it will be JP and JD wedding just like the movie HYD Final. The fiancee will be rejected by JP in episode 18 so there is no reason for her to hang around. That's crazy if they drag the JP/JK up to episode 20.

If the PD and scritpwriter think having a different BOF ending would make the Korean version unique as in choosing #3, I will join you in throwing my pc out the window and vodoo it to smack the PD's head! Seriously, if in episode 20, JP marry JK... :tears: it will no longer be BOF to me...
*hi fives* alright you're on!! Seriously..deep down I don't think the PDs and scriptwriter would be that crazy to do #3..but on the surface its a little nervewracking reading that article.

In anime version, there was like JP & JK wedding but JK planned everything.

She helped both of them to run away from his mom using their cruising ship.

And end up in a deserted island. lol :lol:

Did that happen? I can't remember the anime too clearly LOLs

I do remember in the manga that Shigeru (JK) planned the whole thing out by stunning both Domyouji and Tsukushi and dropping them on a boat that was steered towards a 'deserted' island :lol: but of course this was minus the wedding part..