[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest shamien7

You're not too late chunjess! Welcome aboard! :lol:

Yeah...seems like uri JP is being hated yet again...i still remember how much i hated him during episode 13 & 14... :rolleyes:

I'm also one of the people who called armageddon upon JD and JH when they kissed in epi 6... :phew:

Then when the truth unfold, i felt really bad for hating them so much...esp JP...(hes such a self-redeemer :sweatingbullets:)

Correct me if i'm wrong but after that kiss, JH confronts JP and beat him up rite? and he gonna tell JP about JD shoulder, causing uri JP to cry in guilt once again I really hope JP gonna chase after JD but i dun think that would happen...esp when he'll still going to the holiday or wutever its is with JK, JD and JH. Geez...i just want all these to end...enough JK plz...

Guest Chianna

I suppose one possibility is that they get ahead filming the SoEul/F4 stuff that Jun di is not needed for but she is in like 80% of the scenes so that ain't going to be easy.

The thing about BOF is what bothered the Netizens bothered me too, like the over use of the soundtrack and JunDi being overly cutesy. I'm glad the netizens' complaints produced results but even if those things hadn't changed I still would have watched. Filming episodes so close to their air date just leaves tptb in a hole when things go wrong and lets face it many things have.

I suppose I don't understand the pandering to fans mentality of most Kdramas, I am a BSG fan after all. That's a show which delights in taking your expectations and repeatedly whacking you in the face with them 'everything you want in the worst possible way' is the show's motto. Why am I bringing up Battlestar Galatica? I suppose because it's the opposite of how BOF is produced, it's tptb's story I can either watch and enjoy it or turn over.

Guest honeybeat44

i'm sad that there will only be one episode this week but Goo Hye Sun's health is more important but now i'm left to ponder what i'm gonna watch on monday now. *sigh*

Guest dalili

This obsession is frankly getting on my nerves so I'm going to release some of that obsession here :P

I'm a hardcore Jundi fan, I haven't watched Hana Yori Dango, the anime or manga for that matter so I don't know how this story will end (And I don't want to know either, spoils the excitement :P). I don't like the way it's swinging at right now though. I really want them to relive similar Jundi moments of episode 11 and 12, which are my favourite episodes for a reason.

I really don't like the fiancee, she seems really fishy. I mean it should be obvious that there is something going on between JP and JD, there has been many clues to show that yet she still hasn't clue about it, I don't get that. Also, she hardly knew JP yet had all these big feelings for him already, I don't get that either. I guess that's just the way her character was supposed to be.

*Spoiler from preview* And the kiss was really, really disappointing. I still don't blame JP at all though, I feel like he's forcing himself. He really doesn't have much choice. I wish Jandi somehow knew what he was really feeling, the promises to his father and such and would try to resolve it for him some how. JP is a gentlemen, he's sacrificing his only love for the sake of his family (dad's promise) , for all the employee's that work for Shinwa (700,000 families) and to protect Jandi from his witch mother. I don't see why this is something he should be hated for, I see it as the other way round. Hopefully it will be a JP x JD ending, I'd really be disappointed if it were to end another way.

Guest sweetcandylove

same sentiment as almost everyone. i'm sad for the delay but also glad because that means the cast & crew will have a few days off to rest & recuperate. they have been working non-stop since the show started.

Guest ahsieee

excited about it :]

only thing that sucks is i have to wait til the next day to watch it even though i'm in korea.. working hours suck <_<

Guest funkindagirl

Credit http://kpculture.wordpress.com/

''On Tuesday, KBS will broadcast episode 17, which is being modified so that Ku Hye Sun does not have to do any more filming for it.''

Im kinda disappointed to hear this because I thought they'd be airing ep 17 a day later because GHS's parts were finished but not for ep 18 which is why they chose to only show one episode this week.

Yet to find out that they're modifying ep 17 makes me wonder how different this drama may have turned out had it been filmed before airing. You cant help but wonder what would be the JD scenes that were scripted but are now gone completely.

Hi! Does anybody know where can i download this in clubbox with chinese subs. I tried to download from xiaomao123 but can't. Thank you!

if you can download from sendspace, bookmark cococrust's site if you can't go through evey page of this thread

http://co2r.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/kbs09boys-over-flowers/

he/she also post them here the same day its released by the subbing group.

R E M I N D E R

- don't quote images

- don't quote long post(s), and only say "I agree with you 100%"; also trim it to the parts that you are responding to.

and ....

* don't use CAPITALS for your whole message, its equivalent to shouting on the net

* to those who make banners & avatars, pls ensure its within 400x175 px for banner, and under 40kb file size for both banner & avatar.

Guest shamien7

Credit http://kpculture.wordpress.com/

''On Tuesday, KBS will broadcast episode 17, which is being modified so that Ku Hye Sun does not have to do any more filming for it.''

These....definitely doesnt sound good... :unsure:

Less JD...so less JH too?but i really hope its not more JK/JP!!! :crazy:

LOL lilshinhwafreak...dropping like flies...puhuhu... :lol:

I think the kiss between Joon Pyoo and the Fiance ( i dont remember and refuse to remember her name) is kinda like something to shut her up.

It's dissapointing that they cant show 2 episodes this week, but it would nice for them to have a rest and for us to see BTS scenes =]

I've been following this thread ever since watching BFF. I just saw this on Youtube, with interesting and detailed spoilers (not sure how true) on Episodes 17-18.

sorry if this had been posted before (I may have missed it) :)

Guest ahsieee

These....definitely doesnt sound good... :unsure:

Less JD...so less JH too?but i really hope its not more JK/JP!!! :crazy:

completely agree! i hope it's not more JK/JP!!

well, i hope she gets better soon, so it's more JH too!

Funkindagirl:

I'm with you..I'm really curious as to what they're taking out..

but can't wait to see the behind the scenes of BOF!

Thank god that everyone will finally get some rest and Hye Sun will have some time to heal. I'm happy to know that the stitches are inside of her mouth and won't affect her pretty face. :sweatingbullets: I think they should have her buckled in, wearing a football helmet (not just the hair-do that she currently sports! :P ) and a mouthguard when traveling to and from the studio from now on. :unsure: Anyway, the show will be better after these current events and things return to normal. I also look forward to hearing and seeing the always effervescent Hyun Young during the behind the scenes stuff. She's a real pistol. :lol:

Guest dreampryncezz

Hmm...after watching that preview with Eng sub, it's not THAT bad. He's like "what do you want me to do?" It doesn't seem genuine; it seems like he's just following some kind of script to please her. We don't know why he's pleasing her, but it'll probably be revealed. I trust JP! Plus, I can't imagine the PD doing something that could show JP's swaying of emotions b/c then it would be against what JP's character is (which is a character that is very devoted and in love with JD!).

Guest !annaaA.

How are they going to manage a whole episode without Hye Sun?! D:

Oh dear > <

I'm in England, and I watch BBF over the internet XD

So I've only just come across this whole accident thing ):

JanDi is gonna be back for episode 18 though, right?

Aaaah.

I'm getting obsessed over this drama.