[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Q_Park

Translation:

JP: If you want to go ride it by yourself!

JK: It's because I'm worried.

JK: It's because I keep getting worried.

JP: What should I do?

Speculation:

So JP kisses JK and then JK sees JH and JD. JP turns around sees them and JH and JD run away. JK probably saw the JP ♥ JD "Our First Night" thing and then confessed to him at school that she is becoming worried about him not liking her. BTW, Is JK and JP wearing the same clothes in the beginning of 17 long preview and the kiss scene in the short preview?

- Kyu

Guest dreampryncezz

Less JD?! I would only accept less JD if it means more WOOBY!!! :)

If it's more JK-JP, I'm going to have to rip someone's hair out...and JP's curls seem like the best option...

Speculation:

So JP kisses JK and then JK sees JH and JD. JP turns around sees them and JH and JD run away. JK probably saw the JP ♥ JD "Our First Night" thing and then confessed to him at school that she is becoming worried about him not liking her. BTW, Is JK and JP wearing the same clothes in the beginning of 17 long preview and the kiss scene in the short preview?

- Kyu

That's what I'm confused about. Does the kiss happen BEFORE she runs after him or AFTER she runs after him at school? Because I don't get how he can change from "I don't want to be your boyfriend" attitude to "I'll kiss you now"? AHHHH!!!!!! Talking about it makes me MAD MAD MAD!

Guest Chianna

Maybe they'll actually show the Darth Mama/Jun Pyo/sister confrontation that was in the previews but not episode 16. Even if it's in flashback it would explain Jun Pyo's change in attitude towards the fiancee.

Credit http://kpculture.wordpress.com/

''On Tuesday, KBS will broadcast episode 17, which is being modified so that Ku Hye Sun does not have to do any more filming for it.''

Im kinda disappointed to hear this because I thought they'd be airing ep 17 a day later because GHS's parts were finished but not for ep 18 which is why they chose to only show one episode this week.

Yet to find out that they're modifying ep 17 makes me wonder how different this drama may have turned out had it been filmed before airing. You cant help but wonder what would be the JD scenes that were scripted but are now gone completely.

Hmm , actually while i think they could have modified it so that maybe scenes from Ep 18 could have been put into Ep 17 instead of being deleted. They could have done it so as to expand on one part of the storyline that could have been in Ep 18 but moved to Ep17 . Than in Eps 18 they add JD scenes that could have been in Eps 17 . Does it make sense? Basically , they are just rearranging the scenes i hope.

Guest F4fan

BTW, Is JK and JP wearing the same clothes in the beginning of 17 long preview and the kiss scene in the short preview?

- Kyu

Yes. I thought her chasing him would have been first, the dates, then the kiss. Its hard to reconcile the timeline. I don't understand what is being said but folks have said that her chasing him scene was talking about going on dates. The only thing I can think of is that he kisses her after that scene because he is too relax or its that JP never saw JH-JD after the kiss. He says fine, let's date. JK tearfully hugs JD and tell her that she and JP are going on a date. The dates happen, which gives JK encouragement for the foursome villa/spa trip.

The Korean version seems to put things in slightly different order. A third of the fun is guessing how the Korean PD will put everything together. I wonder if JD will give back the necklace. I guess we'll see what happens on Tuesday.

I think when they mean modify -- they mean take out some of the fluff/time fillers and not the critical scenes.

For ep 17, i think they are basically putting in the scenes that were cut earlier. For example, the ep 15-16 previews showed a confrontation between Joon Hee and Mama Kang, they will put that cut scene in ep 17, JK confessing to JD that JP finally agreed to 'date' will also be put in ep 17. So i personally think that they will most likely add fillers or something more along the lines making the transition much smoother in light of GHS's accident.

It was also mentioned that they will develop YJ's storyline (as per preview) and they will most likely put in a side story for WB, hence i wouldnt expect too much JP-JD scenes at all for ep 17.

I hope they show the unedited version of the passionate kiss in tmrw's special!

LOL...just my thinking

hope they will show the 3day kiss to compensate for the lack of JP-JD moments of this week, whether be it in ep 17 or the special

Guest lilnahnah

I dont come online for 2 days and the thread grows like 30 pages :blink: hahaha it'll take me awhile to catch up -_-;;

BUTT~~!! Monday tomorrow!!!

I like how I hate Mondays but while this drama's playing I wait anxiously for Mondays to come -.-;;

Guest eternitygoddess

Will the overall/main storylinebe altered due to this recent incident and modification of Episode 17?

That's my big worry.

I hope they expand on Woobin's story or story of the other F4 members.

Guest honeydice

^ same! I really hate mondays because school starts T___T..

But thinking that there's BOF makes me happy! :D

[edit]

Ops i topped a page.

Guest F4fan

It was also mentioned that they will develop YJ's storyline (as per preview) and they will most likely put in a side story for WB, hence i wouldnt expect too much JP-JD scenes at all for ep 17.

In my mind, Episode 17 was always going to be more about JP-JK dating with a little of YJ's story starting. The PD threw us a bone in Episode 16 with the spying scenes of JP-JD to tide us over until Episode 18/19.

Guest honeydice

^ I think so too, Jaekyungs gonna stick with junpyo alot in epi17.. And from the spoilers, most likely i guess.

Guest losi.lee

UPDATED:

Thanks for showing that to us!! I recently bought a Samsung Omnia in white... wanting to get one as close as I could to the ones they have in Boys Over Flowers... unfortunately though the brand might be the same, this is not the one I have. That and I can't do the cool changing of the back on mine :( Australia's apparently 2 years behind Korea. So if this phone came out last year, we're not getting it till next year.

this is what mine looks like: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/joj...omnia-white.jpg

YUP I'm obsessed ;P

Ah! I was just planning on doing what you did! I just kept googling and searching for the phone and it sucks that the phone they use is only made for Korea at the moment ): I don't know if I should wait or just purchase the Omnia! haha. YUP I'm obsessed as well. >_<

thanks for showing us huangsy!! ^^

In my mind, Episode 17 was always going to be more about JP-JK dating with a little of YJ's story starting. The PD threw us a bone in Episode 16 with the spying scenes of JP-JD to tide us over until Episode 18/19.

There is no doubt that they threw us a bone but also that was just a plain filler. It didnt really move the story forward in anyway.

YJ's story is going to take some precedence in this epi along with some good ol' WB-YJ bonding. The JP-JK thing will require JD and hence i doubt they will put that much of it in ep 17. A few JD-JP scenes but it wont totally be about them this time for ep 17. I would expect that for ep 18 (although that is questionable)

are people seriously worried that jp and jd won't end up together??? guys, i am 101% sure they'll end up together. the only times i've seen the main couple change in the midst of a drama is when the female lead and supporting male were just soooo extremely popular that they changed the script (e.g. beautiful life, from ryu shiwon-choi jiwoo pairing to lee byunghun-choi jiwoo pairing). i doubt that'll happen here since lee minho is the hot commodity in korea right now. plus, it's based on the manga! no doubt the korean version is changing things up, but not to that extreme!

some of ghs's scenes may be deleted, but it's for the better imo. i love her, but they gave her a lot of unnecessary screen-time in the past episodes. especially for the stupidest cuts (e.g. a minute sniffing the campus to find ramen and heo jae, a minute pulling toilet paper after jihoo found her in the bathroom, etc). ghs is awkward in those comedic scenes so i hope they don't give her any more. however, she is amazing for the angst moments, and i'm sure they won't cut those out. this is a korean drama afterall. it isn't a korean drama w/o all the angst and suffering. i'm sure they'll just exchange some ep. 17 and ep 18 material so that most of ghs's scenes are in the latter.

seriously, this drama is an example of why dramas should be filmed before airing. quality (and actors' health) suffers a lot from the simultaneous filming and airing. whatever, profit is all that matters, right?

Guest xx shh

Hmm , actually while i think they could have modified it so that maybe scenes from Ep 18 could have been put into Ep 17 instead of being deleted. They could have done it so as to expand on one part of the storyline that could have been in Ep 18 but moved to Ep17 . Than in Eps 18 they add JD scenes that could have been in Eps 17 . Does it make sense? Basically , they are just rearranging the scenes i hope.

i really hope thats what they're doing because i dont want to lose any jundi scenes that were originally there! we have very little already and i need jun pyo and jandi together, and the fiancee out of the story AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

i am absolutely OBSESSED with this drama. seriously. i live on this thread, along with the soelmate one =)

i really like jihoo because hes an angel, sticking to jandi when she needs him the most even though hes getting shot down like non other =( i wish him happiness even though im rooting for jun pyo and jandi all the way!

That's alot to take care of in the remaining 8 episodes-JD/JP/JH,YJ/GE,WB.......

It would be nice if they dont have to rush everything into 24 episodes...I wouldnt mind an extension, i dont want BOF to end yet anyways.

Possibly a Season 2 like the Japanese? =]

Hehe

ghs is awkward in those comedic scenes so i hope they don't give her any more. however, she is amazing for the angst moments, and i'm sure they won't cut those out.

I dont agree, she was not awkward, i think she was funny and cute in the comedic scenes. I enjoyed those scenes. Like, in the JD/JH toilet scene, i laughed, and laughed harder when she hid in the room to cry due to shame.

This is after all, a comedy-romance (only lately, BOF lacks some of the comedic stuff)

=D

Guest dreampryncezz

I think a season 2 might not be that good since the storyline can get repetitive...

But I'd love to see these actors together doing another project! That's be too awesome. They have so much chemistry together.

I think a season 2 might not be that good since the storyline can get repetitive...

But I'd love to see these actors together doing another project! That's be too awesome. They have so much chemistry together.

But the manga is soooo long.

Just following the manga will give them enough material to do a second season.

With only 8 episodes left, and so much to cover, i dont think they will cover the Amnesia part, maybe we can save that for season 2 (if it happens, that is)

Guest lyptika

I really hope they'll show tomorrow the unedited kiss scene from Ep.10 ;)

Some goodies...

banner_moonstar.jpgbanner.jpg

banner_angel.jpgava_jundi2.gifava_end.jpgava_jundi1.gif

feel free to use them =)